Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Runa Sister of Seto ❯ The begining ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The people paced, the high priestess was about to give birth to her second child. Her husband, the high priest was very worried for he knew the birth of his second child could mean the death of his beloved. As he looked around the room his eyes fell on his young son, Seto. The child was very young but could feel the fright in the air. The priest knew his heir would be great.

At long last one of the servants came. The priest stood up, "What's the news?" worry laced through his voice.

"You may see her now, and your child, they are healthy, my lord". Then the servant bowed and left.

"Bring my son" the priest commanded the servant in charge of Seto.

As he entered the room he saw that indeed his wife was well but very tired. "Look" she said softly "this is your daughter." and with that fell asleep. The priest picked up the small child, and smiled even though the complication of her birth showed, with a silver/white hair that would never be any other color. Eyes he had never seen the likes of before, it was as if the child the child had been born of a goddess, which in way was true to him.

"Look son, this is you sister, it will be your job to protect her always, and I know you shall." With that the priest left, his duties as high priest were waiting. Though he didn't notice that his son was still just looking at his little sister.

A week later life was back to normal at the temple. The high priestess was up and ready to take up her duties once again, but first there was one thing she had to do.