Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Runa Sister of Seto ❯ meeting ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

(Seto prov.)

I left the celebration right after the announcement was made, how could he do this, She's so young, at least in the temple she could choose her own destiny, but not now. She was everything to me, she and Mokuba were all I had, now he has taken her away, how could he.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~< /div>

I ran, I didn't stop. When I did stop I looked around, only then did I realize I was in the sacred temple. At the altar of the gods. There was a clinking noise and I looked down, I saw a metal looking box and a silver and obsidian object, as I bent down to pick the object up I heard…

"Those are for Runa, if you will give those to her please, my son"

I nearly dropped the object "Mother, but how?"

"It is time to pass on the knowledge that I learned a long time ago. You are the third to enter this temple without permission."

"Who were the others?" I couldn't believe it mother was back. Maybe she could help Runa. A spark of hope returned.

"I came 8 years ago with your sister to seek the truth."

"Mother you must help Runa, please you may be her only hope"

"Your sister is in danger, not even the gods foretold this, you must help her escape, do you know where she is now?"

"I don't know, she left before I could find her, what must I do?"

"You must find her a way to travel, but I believe that the gods have assisted, you must pack things for her, she must flee this place."

"Yes mother is there anything else?"

"Yes you see the knife you hold in your hand, it is the millennium knife, it was created by the gods as a gift for there daughter, yes Runa is the daughter of the gods and the daughter of mortals, the box also is a gift, these items will help your sister survive"

"Yes mother" I picked up the box but didn't look in

She came to me and handed me a small kitten; this kitten will be your companion and a loyal friend while your sister is away, she is a daughter of Basset. She will help you and Mokuba, but you must go now" there was fear in her voice, I knew something was wrong. "Go now, do not turn back, do not question your actions and trust your sister"