Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Ryou Bakura: Chaos Master ❯ To Flamenco's AND BEYOND! ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh. Takahashi does, and he wants to know if Ryou ends up swimming to the dome.
 
The bridge seemed to stretch on for eternity as they started across it. The violent crash of the waves, and the rustling of the wind made them feel as though the bridge would give out any second, plunging them all into the sea. And for Sami, who hadn't even noticed it until Shimbou pointed to it, she was actually expecting it to do so. For who knew why Amber would allow such easy access? It seemed a silly move to her, but the feeling of being lured was only stronger for Ryou, who remained faithfully by her side as they walked.
 
Then he realized something wasn't right with what they were doing. Even if they did find Amber, Sami hadn't said a thing on what they'd do once she appeared. She had made a vague mention of `not wanting it to end' in the way of death. And as they neared the island, Ryou became acutely aware that the thought was continuing to nag at him. It hadn't been an idle comment. Sami knew how this would come out. Ryou stopped suddenly, grabbing the older woman's arm. At first, she jerked back, worried that perhaps she was stepping off a cliff. Then she realized that wasn't the case. She looked at Ryou quizzically as lightning arced across the sky, illuminating his worried visage.
 
“Yes?” she asked calmly. Ryou swallowed hard. There wasn't an easy way to ask this.
 
“Sami, what did you mean when you said `you didn't want it to end this way?” Ryou asked her seriously, “What way?” Sami blinked, knowing exactly what he was referring to. She frowned. She had thought she'd been just vague enough for him to understand her meaning. She obviously thought wrong.
 
“Unleashing the spells,” was all she said, and it was grimly placed at that. Ryou wondered what that could've meant. He thought the spells were already unleashed, since Amber had used one in Winbourne. But when he asked Sami this, she shook her head. Something clearly wasn't sitting right.
 
“What'll that do?” Rex asked, raising a perplexed brow, “Wouldn't that actually kill all of us?” Sami shook her head again, and took a deep breath. This was an explanation she wouldn't readily give. But she knew that if she didn't, they would wonder just why she'd end up dead from it. Or what purpose it'd have even served. She hated playing by Espers rules.
 
“By unleashing the spells, Amber won't absorb them. She won't be able to,” she replied darkly, “What that'll do is make them conditional spells, like most Esper magic, where you need to have certain strengths in order to use them. In their orbs, anyone could cast them. That's why Amber did so.” That made more sense to Ryou. He had wondered how Amber was able to use such overwhelming spells if she was only half-Mystic. But as Sami continued, her voice grew ever more grim, “However, doing so breaks one of the biggest laws of the ESB. I could… no, I would be killed for it.” Ryou's eyes widened. Killed! Sami would be killed for saving their world! He shook his head violently.
 
“No!” he exclaimed angrily, “Absolutely not! You're not unleashing them!” Sami turned to him slowly. Even in the dark, he saw the glow of her eyes. At that moment, she judged him. By the look on her face, she didn't like what she saw.
 
“And what if that's the only way to stop her?” she asked him, gently at first, “Are you going to stop me? Are you going to stop an Esper? From saving the world? Ryou… how can you be that selfish?” Ryou stepped back. That was quite a blow, a stinging one. Him, selfish? For not wanting her to die!? His brows creased. How could she dare to say that when she'd kept that fact from him!
 
“How can I let you die!? Sami, you're my friend!” he cried, throwing his arms up, “You've been here since day one. How can I think it's fair that they'd kill you! They might as well blow the world up themselves!” What he failed to notice at all about Sami's statement was the word Esper. As he stopped, he realized that she'd said it. She didn't refer to Bahamut, or Fenrir, or anyone she used to mention. She called herself one.
 
“You understand nothing,” she hissed, and then turned, “Ryou, you can't stop me from this. And if you try, I'll kill you.” Ryou's expression faded. He didn't doubt she would, but he wasn't going to stop her. Something told him what she said had more meaning than she knew.
 
“You called yourself an Esper,” he told her quietly, so much so that she looked back at him, “Sami… are you an Esper?” Sami frowned again. She hadn't remembered saying that, but Ryou wasn't lying. His voice alone said he had heard and couldn't believe it himself. Everyone looked from Ryou, to Sami.
 
“I…” Sami hesitated, not know just what to say to that, “I am not.”
 
“You said you were,” Ryou said gently, walking toward her, “Sami… you are, aren't you? Or, you were. That's why it's you she's after. Because you are one. That's… that's why Rath's after you, isn't it?” Sami shivered. She hadn't known where the word even came from, but it had suddenly just left her mouth. Ryou placed both hands on her shoulders, finding the woman shaking under his grasp. In barely a whisper, he said, “You remembered, didn't you?”
 
“Esper…” she whispered back, “Ryou… I am. Damn it, it's beginning to… come back, but only that fact.” That was still important to know. He patted her back as she said, “I'm sorry. Ryou, you need to understand that no matter what I am, laws are laws. I can't break them without repercussion… and that particular law can constitute death.” Ryou still didn't like that, but he knew it wasn't her fault. He just nodded, taking a deep breath as he let go of her. As much as he didn't want her dead, if worse came to worse, he'd have to let her go.
 
“I don't like it,” he said at length, “But I understand it. If you have to, then do it.” Her smile went sly again.
 
“Let's hope I don't have to, then,” she replied. And with that, she led them on.
 
With the highway far behind them, the island looming closer with every step, they were able to now see the beginnings of the dome. When lightning graced them, illuminating the structure for just a second, it depicted a scene that felt like quite the opposite of what Kaiba was trying to do: the dome looked absolutely destroyed. Half of the wall that had been built had crumbled away, taking most of the unfinished roof with it. Long shadows stretched on as a result, their slits revealing what looked like a stone court within the center. Or the beginnings of an arena. They walked on silently, some looking forward, others looking toward the ocean.
 
When they reached the middle, Sami stopped them. Amidst the final clue, she felt an overwhelming amount of darkness swirling around, especially within the center of the court. She looked around carefully, but no one else was there, save for her friends. But she knew too well that something was around them. They just couldn't see it. And if there was one thing she'd learned, it was that just because they couldn't see, didn't mean nothing existed. She shivered. There was a part of her that wanted to flee right then. But without proof of any form of danger, she knew there'd be no convincing Rex of it. And she wouldn't leave him behind, no matter how much the two disliked each other.
 
“Now what?” Rex asked, walking over to her, “Place is a wreck, Winchester. Think there's anything actually here?”
 
“Something's definitely here, but I'm not sure what,” Sami replied, her voice becoming almost questioning. Unfortunately, the place seemed deadly quiet. The only sound they did hear, other than the waves below, was their own breathing. In the night, it sounded ragged in each of their ears. At first, Rex didn't believe her. But when they heard a gunshot, as well as a scream of utter horror, Rex realized Sami had been right. He almost cursed as he rushed to where the scream came from. He was a cop, after all, and he definitely knew what a fired gun sounded like. Sami, Ryou, and Malik rushed after him, with the other three watching in horrified confusion.
 
“Please! Let me live! I'll continue working!” came the high-pitched scream again. This time, Sami stopped. She knew that voice, but it seemed to almost be coming from another direction. It took her a moment to realize that it was behind the one wall that managed to stand. Calling for Rex, the two of them ran over. And she saw, to her horror, that the man screaming was her old boss, Pierre. And his attacker was none other than the blonde man, with Aeon beside him. Sami's skin turned white, especially when the blonde man looked over. He smiled, but in the shadow of his hair, it looked more sinister than happy.
 
“Sith! I was wondering when you'd come find us,” he said smoothly, lowering his gun, “Guess what, babe? I've got a load of information that you're going to love.” All Sami could do was blink dumbly. She barely processed what the man said before he turned to Pierre and said in a much harsher voice, “Tell her what you just told us, or I'll shoot your head off!”
 
“Yes! Of course!” Pierre whimpered, to which Sami forced the man to lower his gun, “Oh, mademoiselle Sami, I am so sorry! I did not know this would happen! If I had, surely I'd have never fired you! But, by ze time I realized it, she had threatened me! I could not let her get to you, so I followed her here! But alas, she has gone…” Sami's face softened at his tone and his dedication. So he wasn't so much a coward, after all. But the blonde man wasn't nearly as convinced. He shoved the gun right back up toward Pierre's neck.
 
“If she threatened you, why didn't you fire her?” he demanded, “How do we even believe you?”
 
“Please! Please, I am telling ze truth!” Pierre begged, kneeling in terror, “I knew nothing! Nothing of it! I came to stop her before the mademoiselle was forced here!” Unfortunately, Pierre was a bit too late for that. Sami knelt beside him, placing a hand on the wiry man's back. He was shivering. For once, Sami couldn't blame him for being so terrified. He really didn't know anything about magic, but here he was fighting for his life because of it. She could only smile.
 
“She expected both of us to come here,” she replied calmly, “Pierre, don't worry. We're going to kill her for what she's done. Is she the one who set Flamenco's on fire?” Pierre burst out into a sob at the recollection of the night. He had been there himself, watching the flames as his beloved dream was burnt to cinders. He had begged Amber himself not to destroy it. And he had seen why she did it. To destroy the evidence that she planted there, under his nose and under the guise of a worker. He felt a mixture of hatred and fear. He nodded.
 
“Yes. Ze fire… oh, ze fire burned for hours, mademoiselle,” he whispered, eyes puffy from his sob, “I watched it all. I saw what she hid there, mademoiselle! Objects of the worst evil, right in my restaurant! Oh, to zink I was stupid enough to fire you!” Sami just snorted. Even if he hadn't fired her, she'd have probably quit anyway. Or killed Amber right then. She wasn't sure which one would work first. Carefully, she helped the man to his feet. He wobbled a bit.
 
“It was probably better that you did,” she replied, and then said much more grimly, “We need to know how long we have. Pierre, did you happen to see anything while you were here?” Pierre bit his lip. He had, but none of it was Amber. She had already flown off by the time he staked the place out. What he had seen instead was the blonde man, coming to break Aeon out. And he'd seen a gun shoved in his face when he was discovered. He pointed to the blonde man.
 
“He came late last night to drop something off,” Pierre began, and Sami turned furiously to the blonde man, “Weapons, I believe. But zen I heard him break something open. I saw nothing until zey found me.” That was all Sami needed to hear right then. The blonde man backed away, realizing now that keeping Pierre alive meant he might be dead now. Sami's hand went to her sword, but Rex was quicker. He blocked her, taking out a pair of cuffs in case she tried to fight him off. Even if it was in passion, murder was still illegal.
 
“Winchester, just give me a damn minute!” he exclaimed, as Malik came to help restrain Sami. They finally managed to get her sword separated from her, and turning to the blonde man, Rex asked, “Where did you hide our stuff, jackass?”
 
“Third room,” the blonde man replied, eying Sami nervously. He knew the look she gave him, and knew that if he had lied, she'd have definitely murdered him. Rex told Malik to keep Sami steady, and he went over to check the room out himself. It was locked. Beckoning to Joey, he backed up, calculating how far back he'd have to go in order to successfully break the door down. He stopped after sixty feet, and with Joey, ran straight ahead for the door. Screaming, they broke it down in one try.
 
When the dust finally cleared, and Malik deemed it safe to let Sami go, she walked over and produced a small fire in her hand to light the room up. It was unbelievably tiny; there was just barely room for two people to stand, albeit uncomfortably. But their equipment had been stashed there, as per the blonde man's answer. She dragged everything out, surprised to see that most of it was handled with the most delicate of care. She tossed Rex his gun, and gave Malik the Millennium Rod, both of whom seemed happy to have their things back. She threw a baseball bat to Joey, and handed Yugi what looked like a training sword. She split up Bakura's knives among them evenly, though she gave Shimbou two to make up for his lack of weapons. Then, she found one she hadn't recognized. It was a small, black pistol. She froze. Her pistol had been broken, and she hadn't yet gotten it repaired. She glanced at the blonde man. He just smiled, nodding.
 
“Now we're ready,” she said, putting the pistol in its holster, “Next is, we need to know where Amber is. She's not here.” Unfortunately, most of them had no idea how to proceed with that. Amber could've been anywhere, but to their luck, Pierre had a nice suggestion again. The man wasn't totally useless.
 
“My guess is Flamenco's,” he stated, and when they all turned, he crossed his arms, “Ze place was burnt, but ze basements are most probably still in tact. If she was hiding anything, it would be down zere.” Sami just smiled. That was probably the most logical place to start looking. She was doubly glad the blonde man hadn't shot him yet. However, she was the only one to understand the answer, for she was the only one to have seen Flamenco's layout.
 
“If the place was destroyed, why would the basements be safe?” Bakura asked him critically, raising a confused brow. Sami looked from Pierre, to Bakura.
 
“The basements are underneath ground level, and there's all forms of heat insulation down there,” she replied. But what she couldn't explain was what had been down there. For this, she referred to Pierre again. He stated, “All I had heard was the rumblings of a machine. Zat was all, mademoiselle.” That was still more than enough. Ryou looked at Sami quizzically, though. Why would Amber be using a machine? What purpose would it have solved?
 
“A machine? For what?” he asked, and then his voice dropped, “To hold the orbs.” Sami nodded grimly, crossing her arms as she looked back toward the bridge. She had already figured that out as soon as Pierre mentioned the basements. It was no wonder Amber wanted her out; it was her job to clean the basement every week.
 
“To amplify the power the orbs have,” she corrected, “She plans to absorb them. Pierre, are you certain it's a machine, and not one of the washers?”
 
“We keep ze washers in ze kitchen, like before, mademoiselle,” Pierre informed her. That only deepened her theory. She turned to the rest of her friends, all of whom began to look just as worried as she had. They knew what this meant: they'd be heading right to the battlefield.
 
“Glad to see you all understand what this means,” she said with a chuckle, “We're going to drop Pierre off so that Katt can heal him. Then we'll go and find Amber. Aeon, did she…” Sami stopped when she realized that she no longer felt Aeon's presence. She turned, and to her horror, saw that neither Aeon nor the blonde man were there any longer. “A-Aeon!? AEON!” She rushed toward the water, staring out toward the horizon. It hadn't even been five minutes, and no one saw either of them crossing the bridge. “AEON!!” Where could they have been?
 
“They're gone,” Malik told her. And she couldn't argue. There was no sign of them.
 
She had no choice but to give up looking for her comrades as she led her team across the bridge again. Sami just couldn't believe that Aeon and the blonde man would leave, just like that. She needed their help. She needed them. But they were gone again. And all Ryou could do was watch as Sami, though calm and determined on the outside, looked around, trying to find some clue as to where her friends were. There were no signs. As they made it back onto the highway, Shimbou also noticed that she was searching around as well, though unlike Ryou, he had no idea why. Then he heard rustling from the forests ahead of them, and he wondered if that was what she was looking at. He squinted, and faintly saw three figures running among the trees.
 
“Who the hell are they?” Shimbou asked quietly, and everyone turned to see what he found. Indeed, the figures were there again, this time closer as they came just to the edge of the forest. Where they were going, no one knew. But Sami had the feeling that whatever it was, it was a cause for great concern. No one with a sane mind was out right then.
 
“They look vaguely familiar,” Ryou commented, as Sami raised a humored brow. She didn't recognize them. Then again, her vision was blurry, too. But she did see that one of them managed to fall over, the other two struggling to help him up.
 
“Come, my brothers! I sense a great feat!” one of them said, “We must hurry now, or we're surely dead meat!” Both Sami and Ryou frowned, recognizing the rhyming patterns instantly. They'd met them only instantly, only for a few seconds, but it was more than enough to spark the memory. Those were the same bards that had witnessed Sami's shooting, the only witnesses aside from Ryou himself. And by the look on Yugi's face, he also recognized them, but from where, neither Ryou nor Sami knew. Just then, however, the bards were standing triumphantly, all of them having recovered from the fall.
 
“Stand ho, great evil! As we are the Bards Three!” they all said in unison, “Beware of Derek, Eric, and Jimmy D.!” Sami just growled, shaking her head. Now they all began to understand just who those three were. Bakura just snickered, unable to believe that three idiots like them were able to get so far without being killed. Malik just wished they'd fall to the ocean below. And Sami just wanted to shoot them. But Rex was right there, and she knew he'd arrest her if she tried. She just gave a loud sigh.
 
“Do you think they can actually do anything?” Rex asked her, noticing her discomfort. Her mouth was thin, and her eyes were narrowed flatly. She shook her head, though Rex already saw that indeed, she doubted they'd even live let alone help her in any way.
 
“They might be able to kill Amber with their singing,” she said sarcastically, “Or we might be able to use them as a shield for a while.” All Rex could do was snort.
 
When they crossed the road and reentered the forest, Ryou and Malik went ahead to try and find the three bards, to stop them before they did anything that'd cost Sami some time. But there was no sign of them anymore. They had left immediately after their `heroic' proclamations, and while Sami didn't want to go looking for them, she did admit freely that they worried her. If they somehow made it to Flamenco's before she did, there was a chance they'd only alert Amber instead of actually stopping her. And Ryou agreed with her on that. But now they had no choice but to accept that, for idiots, the three bards had slipped away brilliantly.
 
“Where'd they go?” Yugi asked, looking around as they passed under a tree. No one answered him, for no one had an answer to give. With the sky still so dark, and the wind rustling the leaves, the bards could've been anywhere. When Pierre shrieked in terror, Sami spun immediately, sword in hand, thinking the bards had actually ambushed them. Then she saw what scared him. She bent down.
 
“…branch,” she mumbled, crunching it under her boot. Ryou's lips pursed. She was getting thoroughly annoyed now. He led Pierre on as Sami took the front with Rex and Joey, Bakura just a ways behind them all in case something attacked at the rear. But nothing appeared to be in this forest at all. And, as though it were just a sheer stroke of luck, it took only minutes for Malik's house to appear, the windows unusually bright in the darkness of the forest. Malik frowned. All of the lights were on. He rushed up to the porch and knocked on the door.
 
“Katt, it's me, Malik! Open the door,” he called. There was a murmur of confusion, but then Katt opened the door, looking out with a mixture of worry and bewilderment. By her calculations, they shouldn't have been back so soon.
 
“Is everything okay?” she asked him, noticing Sami was with him, coming onto the porch as everyone else waited below, “I'd have thought you'd be on your way.”
 
“We are, but we found Sami's boss at the island, and we were directed back to Flamenco's,” Malik told her grimly, “Pierre needs to rest.” Katt understood, and everyone moved to let the shaking man through. He walked into the house, bidding Sami the best of luck. Then, Shimbou decided to confront Sami as well. After seeing the state of the dome, and realizing how few weapons they had, he had reconsidered joining them. But he hadn't thought it was best to bring that up then. Now, however, was his last chance.
 
“I'm staying, too,” he said, and Sami just blinked, “Look, thinking about it, I won't be much help now. I don't fight and we don't have enough weapons to last us anyway.” Sami didn't like having to give up another member of her team, but she understood the boy's reasoning. And she knew he was right. She clapped his back.
 
“You helped us more than enough, Shimbou,” she stated, and he smiled, “Stay here, though. All I ask is that you help keep everyone else safe.” Shimbou agreed fully to that. He wasn't a fighter when it came to swords, but he could definitely outrun anything Amber threw at them. And he might even be able to steal from her, if she was distracted. But he didn't relay that fact to Sami. That'd be his own surprise. Sami turned toward everyone else. If anyone was going to back down, she needed to know. And she stated that. No one else backed away, and while she was glad for that, as she bid her sister goodbye, she couldn't help but worry that even with two less members, there were too many people for her to protect now.
 
The walk back to Domino had gone quickly with the night on their side to cover them. It had reached ten minutes before they saw even a hint of a streetlight, but that confirmed that Amber had left nothing to try stopping them from reaching her. But when they got closer, Sami saw why that was. There was little reason to do so; the city itself was falling apart. Buildings sagged, some shingles and tiles sliding from their roofs. Wires had been snapped all around, and some of the wane lighting was flickers as a result. But what worried Sami was that the attack had been silent. None of them had heard anything even remotely resulting from this. Amber had done something, and Sami knew just what it was. Her fists clenched.
 
“What happened?” Joey breathed, eyes wide, “How did this happen without us knowing!?” Sami patted his shoulder, trying to calm him. This wasn't a threat, but it definitely shook more than half of her team up. Amber was already close to disbanding her.
 
“It looks like she used another orb,” the older woman growled, “By the fact that we haven't heard it, I'd say she used X-Zone.” Ryou had never heard of the spell, but he didn't need her to explain how bad it was. The fact that the city was in such a state told him that if he encountered it, he'd wind up dead before even comprehending what happened. He glanced at her nervously.
 
“Most of the monsters we've seen sprout up when the land around them is destroyed,” he reminded her, “Think she left anything behind?”
 
“Hard to say. Magic works differently in all worlds. Winbourne was saturated with power, but I don't get the same feeling with yours,” she replied carefully, “If there are monsters, they won't be as strong as last time. Last time, Amber was just beginning, and she was using Tiamat's power, no doubt. Now, she's tired and Tiamat fled. At worst, we'll be facing a small group, but never more than five or six at a time.” Those odds didn't sound too bad to Ryou. They'd be able to win a fight, with Sami being able to take multiple targets at once alone. Rex wasn't a bad shot, either, and Bakura was great with magic. The only problem would be if Sami was wrong. Ryou prayed she wasn't.
 
“How're you doing without your glasses?” Rex asked, as they rounded a corner down a ruined street. Crippled establishments rose up all around them, and there was a sickly-sweet smell in the air, like that of decomposing flesh. Sami's face turned hard.
 
“Everything is a blur of color,” she told him, “But I can still see. Just don't get in the way if we start skirmishing. I don't want to kill you all.” Ryou would've laughed at the irony of her statement, but he knew that she just might succeed in that, even just by accident. One misfired spell and they would be set aflame. Ryou didn't want to think of that too much as he remembered that Flamenco's had ended up in the same fate.
 
Farther down the road, they began to see signs of the old restaurant, and of the fire that had destroyed it. The smell was replaced with a smoky, ashen one, and there was soot scattered all the way down the road, as many as ten houses down. Some of the other buildings had been caught in the inferno as well, but as Sami bent down to examine a shining blue object, she recognized Flamenco's logo. It was one of the plates she had ordered last year. She showed it to Rex. With his vision, he saw that the edges were jagged and that they were browned a bit, too. While the material had kept from shattering, the heat was intense enough to char the very edges. He nodded, and turned her toward where they were heading.
 
“We're close, Winchester,” he said grimly, leading her down the road. They passed more dishes, these ones shattered and scattered, along with the remains of tables, chairs, and anything else that had been within the club, carelessly tossed outside in the rage. Closer still, glass had shattered near the entrance, and Rex carefully picked his way across, leading Sami all the while. When he got to the forefront, he saw the half-hanging sign that read “Flame” on it. That was even more ironic; the building had been razed to near cinders. Only the basic structure remained now, half the storefront having been torn away.
 
“What the hell happened to this place!?” Malik exclaimed, even though he knew that a fire was the culprit, “…what do you think, Sam? Natural fire?” Sami's eyes narrowed. She knew this was in no way a natural fire. She could smell that magic had been used.
 
“Hardly,” she growled, “Magic's all around the place. No wonder Pierre was so freaked out. It's so thick, even that stuck-up jackass Kaiba would be able to deny its presence.” Rex snorted, smirking under his cap. Bakura and Ryou just exchanged worried glances. The magic was thick; both of them had sensed it a while back, but neither were sure just what it was. Now they knew. But before they could discuss it, Joey had taken a more direct approach to the problem.
 
“She's in there. I know it!” he hissed, cupping his hands to his mouth, “GET OUT HERE AND FACE US, YOU FORK-TONGUED BITCH!” Ryou just blushed heavily, never having heard Joey so angry in his life. Then again, he wouldn't have been surprised if Flamenco's was a hangout of Joey's. Not only was it known for its decent prices, but Sami worked there, and Joey had claimed often enough that she was the best cook he knew. Along with the other cooks there. Sami just took his arm, and shook her head when he looked down at her.
 
“Rest easy, friend,” she said calmly, “She won't be in there. She's stupid, but not that much. Chances are, she's long gone.” Joey had no choice but to agree. Even he wouldn't stay there, if he were Amber. And he was glad he wasn't. Sami owned a sword, and right then, even he knew it was aimed right for Amber's throat. He just grinned broadly. Sometimes, it did pay to have someone as insane as Sami on his side.
 
“You're the boss, Sam!” he declared. Sami just smiled thinly. That was precisely what scared her so much. If they went in there and died, it would be by her choice. And as much as she was grateful for their loyalty, she hated taking blame for everything. And she knew too well that if news of their death ever hit Kaiba, or Yaten, they'd blame her. She had to come up with a good game plan.
 
-----------------------------(End Chapter)
 
After meeting up with Sami's personal troupe and discovering that Pierre saw firsthand what transpired, Ryou and his team are now on their way to finding just where Amber hid her plans. But with danger so close, and the city a standing mark to the devastation Amber can create, can Sami find the orbs before Amber releases them? Find out next chapter, so click that Review button!