Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Ryou's Haircut ❯ Haircut ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

You see a teen boy with white hair being practically dragged down the street towards a shop. The one who was dragging him had blond hair, and was grinning.

"No! I don't wanna go! Malik let me go!" The boy shouted, struggling against his friend.

"Sorry, Ryou, but you need a haircut." Malik said, and he continued to drag Ryou towards the salon.

"But Malik, I like having long hair!" He complained. Malik just shrugged and they stopped in front of the doors.

"Too bad, now go. In." He said, pushing Ryou through the doors. Everyone looked up to see who the new arrival was, and Ryou blushed. Malik patted him on the head and went up to the desk. "Hi, my friend here needs a hair cut. I scheduled him for about ten minutes ago?"

"Mmm… Name?" A lady with extremely curly hair and too much eye makeup asked.

"His or mine?"

"The one getting the haircut."

"Oh, Ryou Bakura."

"Alright, Keithy will be with him in a moment." She said, penciling in something in the book and then walking away. Malik walked back to Ryou, who was standing there looking very self-conscious.

"Here that, Ryou? He'll be with you in a moment." Malik said, saying the words slightly differently, mainly accenting 'with you'. Ryou squeaked and tried to make a break for the door. But Malik was too fast for him and he caught him by the arm. "Not so fast, Ryou. I'm thinking about getting your hairstyle changed a bit… How about a perm?"

Ryou stared at Malik, mouth gaping. Malik laughed and shook his head. "I was kidding, Ryou, don't worry. I like your hairstyle now."

"Ryou Bakura?" Asked a man from next to the desk. He had brown hair, and a red bandana. Ryou looked up, startled. Malik shoved him towards the man.

"Go on, he isn't going to kill you." Malik said. Ryou shook his head.

"I have many doubts about that." He said. Malik gave him one last shove, which sent Ryou directly into the arms of the man, who smirked down at Ryou.

"Never thought I'd see you here, Ryou." he said. Ryou gulped.

"I never thought I'd see you in a salon…" he said quietly.

"Well, after dueling I thought I'd give hair styling a try. And you're my first guinea pig." He grinned malevolently and led Ryou to a chair, making the chair rise a few inches. "Now, how short do you want it, kid?" He asked. Ryou blinked. He didn't want it cut at all. "Fine, if you won't answer me, then I'll cut it to about here." He touched Ryou chin, showing that that was how long it would be. Ryou shuddered.

"Don't worry, Ryou, it'll be okay!" He heard Malik shout from the waiting area.

"That's what you think…" Ryou mumbled, and Keith picked up a pair of scissors and started cutting away almost carelessly. In fact, if Ryou hadn't had his eyes shut tight, then he would've seen Keith barely miss his ear more than ten times.

When Ryou finally opened his eyes, it was when Keith had finished with all the cutting. He only opened one eye first, and very slowly opened the other. His hair looked the same, besides being about a foot shorter.

"You donating your hair, kid?" Keith asked, staring at the pile of hair on the floor. Ryou stared at the hair, wondering where it all came from. He didn't remember having that much hair. "Eh, whatever. You're done. Go back to that blondy friend of yours and pay at the desk." he paused, giving Ryou a quick look-over. "Maybe you could give me a tip?"

Ryou stared, and shook his head, quickly running back to Malik, who also gave him a look-over. "You look good, Ryou." he said, nodding. Ryou blushed, and Malik quickly payed the lady at the desk. "Now, come on. I want to show everyone else how you look."

`"Oh no, c'mon Malik…" Ryou said, but Malik wasn't listening. He was dragging Ryou outside to show the world how Ryou looked with short hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

And if -you- would like to know how Ryou would look with short hair, then tell me in a review that has your e-mail address, and I'll send you a picture in an attachment in an e-mail to you. ^^ Yay, it's a pic drawn by me. Ryou's doesn't exactly have a face; it's not drawn very darkly, 'cause it's a horrible picture with the face. Anyway, R&R! And you can get people's reactions to him if I can think of them… You know, in the next chapter…