Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Season Zero ❯ Puzzle Put Together And Gang of Boys (Part 1) ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

As the sun settled a young girl walked slowly into her grandfather's shop. “Grandpa I'm home.” The young girl walked up the stairs to one of the 5 rooms there was. She walked to the bed and laid down thinking about her day. This girl was Mei Saki. Mei was 14 years old and went to Domino High School. She had black hair that was put up into 2 long pigtails hung by bells. Crimson red eyes and was about 5 foot 4 about the average height. The thing that she gets teased the most at school is that she always hangs around Yugi Mouto the shortest and weakest kid at the high school and she has dark red bangs. Lately she and Yugi have been at 2 boxes filled with puzzle pieces. You see Yugi and her like games and for some reason a box of puzzles arrived at their doorsteps about 2 weeks ago and they have trying to put it together ever since. Everyday after school they get together and work on it at Yugi's house. Mei was almost done with her puzzle, which looked like an Egyptian bracelet, but Yugi was far from being done. All she needed to do was to put the last piece in and it would be done finally. Mei unpacked the gold box and opened to find the bracelet lying there with the final piece next to it. She picked up the final piece and placed it in its place the center of the bracelet. Mei placed the bracelet around her wrist and it started to glow. Darkness fell across the room. Visions of Egypt ran through her mind until her grandfather opened the door.
 
 
“Mei are you okay?” he asked. Mei blinked as she looked around seeing that she was still in the present. She turned around and smiled. “Yeah I'm okay. Look I just finished the bracelet.” She pointed to the bracelet. “Well good to see it. You better go to bed its 9:30.” With that he closed the door. “9:30! It was 5:46 the last time I checked the clock! I guess those visions took a really long time.” Mei thought. She shrugged and changed into her pajamas and fell asleep in her bed.
 
 
The next day at school during break Mei wanted to show Yugi that she had finished the puzzle at last, but before she could get to him a gang of boys found her first. “Well look at what we found here. The girl everybody keeps on talking about, Mei Saki the girl who hangs out with Yugi. I hear that you are really pathetic.” The gang of boys laughed as Mei circled around them and tried to walk away but somebody grabbed her wrist and pulled her back toward the gang. “Let me go!” Mei yelled. She yanked her wrist free and walked away but only to be pulled back. “ Now nobody ever walks away from Kenshin.” The leader of the gang grabbed Mei by the shoulder. He twisted her arms back behind her and tied them together. He punched her in the stomach causing her to gasp for air and a veil of blackness came over her.