Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Season Zero ❯ Puzzle Put Together And Gang Of Boys (Part 2) ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Mei woke up to see the gang of boys making balls of fists. Kenshin the leader of the gang turned his head to see Mei looking around. “Hey look everybody Mei is awake. I guess it's time for her to learn her lesson for walking away from the A.I. Group.” Kenshin gave a snicker. Mei looked around, as far as she could see Mei was at an abandon warehouse. She tried to move her arms but looked up to see she that her arms were tied to a hook that was hanging down from the ceiling. Before Mei could do anything a fist landed in the middle of her stomach. “AH!”Mei gasped for air as more punches landed on her everywhere especially in her stomach and face. “Stop. I think we'll give her a break right. But we'll give her another lesson later.” Kenshin left the warehouse with the boys following him.
 
 
 
As soon as they left Mei tried to lift off the hook but it only did nothing. A shadow came over her as another shadow came. Mei didn't look up thinking it was only Kenshin and another boy giving her another lesson. “Mei-chan!” A voice that Mei knew so well came to her ears. “Yugi?” Mei looked up to see Yugi and another boy standing behind. Yugi stood there with a thankful face on. “Yugi!” Mei yelled. “Joey could you please help get down from there?” Yugi asked. “Sure.” A boy with blonde hair and black eyes walked up to Mei and lifted her off the hook. “Joey Wheeler?” Mei asked. “At your service.” He gave her a wink.
 
“Mei-chan are you okay?” Yugi ran up to her and checked her. “I'm okay. Hurting but okay.” Mei patted his tri colored hair. Yugi's eyes saw the bracelet on her wrist. “You finished it didn't you?” Yugi pointed to the bracelet. Mei nodded. “Yugi, Mei we better get out of here before the A.I. Gang gets back and finds out what we have done.” Joey helped Mei up and walked beside her.
 
As they walked outside the warehouse Kenshin was there waiting. “I told you they would come to help Mei.” Kenshin mad a smirk as he pointed toward Yugi and Joey. That was the signal to attack them. “YUGI! JOEY! Move out of the way!” Mei pushed them aside as they attacked Mei again. “Mei!” Joey stood up with anger and punched one of the boys in the stomach. He fell to the ground. Joey soon attacked the other members as he made his way toward Kenshin.
 
“Nobody has ever defeated my gang and has come to challenge me. Let's see what you are made of!” Kenshin kneed Joey in the stomach. Joey let out some blood but came back with a punch on his cheek. “Alright Joey!” Yugi cheered as he placed Mei on his shoulder and slowly walked away from the fight. Unexpectedly a guy came from behind Joey and hit Joey on the back with full force. Mei watched the whole thing as she turned around and ran toward Joey.
 
Anger boiled up inside her waitin to explode. Her bracelet glowed as darkness filled her making an alter ego come out.