Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Servant Yamis ❯ Meanwhile in the Shadow realm ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ryou: I'm not in this chappie. *looks sad *

Bakurasgirl: I need at least one scene with Anzu and the source of her voice.

Bakura: Is she going to curse at Ryou again?

Bakurasgirl: No. Anzu won't curse for a few more chappies.

\\….\\-Anzu

"…."- Master Anubis (OC)

Meanwhile in the Shadow Realm….

Anzu sifted through a book of ancient spells while the voice inside her ear laughed at the drama which unfolded in Ryou's living room. That blasted pharaoh didn't expect a thing. Everyone knew his little "partner" as little brain-dead Anzu. They would soon learn to look below the exterior, the mortal coil, to find a darker side….more frightening than herself (if that was even possible). Her darker personality wanted, craved the sensation of power. Anzu knew the legends of the Millenium Items: Whomsoever owns all seven items will possess unimaginable power!

Anzu wanted power like her "friends" who owned the other Millenium Items.

"The mortals have no suspicion of you?"

\\ Yami Yugi has no idea. He thinks Bakura is responsible. HA HA HA!\\

"Excellent work. What about the owners of the Millenium Items?"

\\ Yami believes that Bakura is beating up Ryou again. I made certain all went according to your plan. I believe this is it.\\ Anzu read the page. She let out an evil chuckle. \\ This spell will control the spirits of the items making it easier for us to use them to our advantage. They will follow only our orders! They can be our personal servants. \\

"If the Yamis interfere with our plan, all is lost, especially the pharaoh."

\\ They won't interfere, Master Anubis. I will personally see to that. \\

"That white -haired boy is already suspicious. If he warns the spirit of his Millenium Item, he can easily enter the Shadow Realm. That tomb robber is vulnerable in the mortal world. The Shadow Realm strengthens him."

\\ You will have to hold Ryou here with you. Bakura has a telepathic link with Ryou. If I keep him in my world, Bakura could sense him. \\

"I'll prepare a nice room for our first guest, then. Anzu?"

\\ Yes, my dark lord. \\

"I want those Millenium Items. I order you to get them by any means necessary."

\\ Even…\\

"I said, by any means necessary. . No longer will I be banished to this Ra-forsaken Shadow Realm where that pharaoh banished me over a millennia ago! You will be my queen. . Then we can rule the world and make it ours."

Those who owned the items were strong as well as the spirits that inhabited the items. Yami Yugi was a strong strategist, useful for keeping her future subjects in line. Malik could control people's minds with his Rod (author bursts into laughter at mention of the Millenium Rod), certainly a handy little item (O.K. I did not just type that, did I? Oh dear Ra!) Isis, his sister, could foresee any obstacles which could stand in their way on the road to "Ruler of the World." Bakura's item could steal people's souls and reduce them to shells. Soulless minions could not revolt against their evil plans.

"For our plan to succeed, I must gather the most powerful objects in the world-the Millenium Items. Once we eliminate the Yamis, no one will stand in our way."

Malik: Are you going to stop making fun of my Millenium Rod?

Bakurasgirl:..No.

Malik: I don't have to take this!

Ryou: Don't hurt my author!

Bakurasgirl: You hurt me and I'll make you sing the Barney Song..Try Me. I dare you.

Yami: Don't anger the author. She'll make you play with dolls, read Cosmo, and sing bad boy band songs.

Malik: * Insert bad boy band song here*

Yami: Ha Ha Ha Ha!!

Next Chappie: Ryou plans a quiet night at home with Bakura, but will his plans ever come to fruition? Hey ladies, I have Tristan on his motorcycle in the next chappie!!! Ready…Set….Drool….