Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Servant Yamis ❯ Chapter 16

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

O.K. I almost equealled my reviews for Nanny Bakura s this fic! Great job, my loyal reviewers! I love you guys!!! I gave you guys Seto exercising to Richard Simmons!!! I hope you guys like it as much as I did.

Anigirl: There's always room for one more. Let's face it. We can't get enough of Malik, Ryou and Bakura. We're hooked.

Meaghan: I know what you mean about updates! Twilight Dreams "pain of a blessed hallelujah" (it's on my fav. Stories list) hasn't been updated in months and I'm dying for a sequel. If you want a great Ryou and Bakura fic, go there.

Invader Mya: Hey! I missed ya! Sorry I forgot to tell you about the sequel. Hope you like it like my first one.

Cheesepuff: Wouldn't be funny to have Seto sing "I'm too sexy?" Gotta put that in here somehow? Thongs ahoy!

Sakura Chan: I always update daily for my loyal viewers who follow me around and review at my whim! MWAAHAHAHAHAHA! No, not really, but I do love my reviewers!

Caro: I know you reviewed my other story, but I wanted to thank you for the review and the duel. Tell Liz I wish her a happy Chinese new year!

Tenshi Bakeru: I love pointy objects…especially when they are hurled at Anzu in a funny manner. I may be older, but I still laugh at the manhood jokes. I figured daily is the best to update since people are hooked and they can find out at their own pace what happens. It's sad when good fics (twilight dreams) go un-updated. I've been dying to find out if Ryou dies or his Yami comes back. I can't stand it, I tell you! Anyway, I love to wake up in the morning and read my reviews before going to work. Gives me a booster.

Digi: Thankies for the review for my new fic and for this one! I hoped you like what I did to Kaiba. (Seto glares at bakurasgirl with death glare) He asked for it..being so manly….flowing jacket…..longer hair now….Um…excuse me please. (author faints) Sorry I missed your last review. When I update back to back, I may miss someone. I'm sorry. I'll catch whatever reviews I miss.

Aznsilhouette247: Thankies for the review.

Beholder of Shadows: Bakura was taken when Anzu and Anubis were in the house. Yami was sitting with Yugi eating popcorn on the sofa at Yugi's house.

Bakura's Fall

Bakura opened his eyes slowly as his raging migraine slowly dissipated. Has his vision slowly returned he found himself in a room with Anzu sitting in a chair in the corner. //Anubis, our prey is awake. // The room's walls were covered in metal and fluorescent lighting lit the room brightly until it was painfully bright.

Bakura rubbed his eyes and staggered to his feet. Only when his eyes focused did he understand the danger of the situation.

"Anzu?"

"Good morning, Bakura," she said plainly without her cheerleader-y kind of way.

"Where is my Ryou? What have you done with him?"

"You really wish to see him?"

"Now!" Bakura growled furiously at the girl. Anzu stood from her seat and grabbed the book she gripped in her hands. Anzu turned to him and scowled.

"Are you going to behave yourself?" Bakura nodded. If Anzu was able to send him to the wall sprawling, think of what she could do to Ryou with his head already injured. He didn't know in what condition Ryou was in, so behaving for now was the best way to go. Anzu led him out of the door and down a long hallway. He could smell Ryou's fragrance from down the hall. Bakura took off like a cannon. When he reached the cell with Ryou and Yugi, he stopped. Ryou was on the ground asleep with his head on Yugi's lap. Yugi looked dazed, but at least neither one of the boys was hurt. Anzu approached Bakura.

"You see? He is fine," Anzu stated with strictness.

"Please let me in there."

Anzu's eyes glowed fiercely. Bakura wanted to step back, but for Ryou's sake, he was willing to take on Osiris himself. "If you try anything funny, I will make these two regret it."

"I won't try anything. Please! Let me in."

Bakura was amazed not to find a keyhole. Anzu opened it with her mind! A telepathic lock! How could Anzu wield such power? All that mattered to Bakura now was Ryou as he kneeled beside him. Bakura ran to Ryou and grabbed his shoulders gently trying to wake his lover. Ryou didn't even groan to acknowledge he was there. Yugi ran his fingers through Ryou's hair, but he didn't wake up. "He just passed out a while ago."

"Thank you for taking care of him, Yugi. That means a lot to me." Bakura turned to Anzu watching smugly his tearful reunion with his other. "You Good-for-nothing-snake-in-the-grass! What have you done to Ryou?"

Anubis appeared beside Anzu in the same puff of haze that Ryou has seen. Bakura looked at the tall, luminous being before him. Anubis looked..human.

"We are not so different, tomb robber," Anubis sneered.

Bakura's eye twitched in rage and pointed an accusing finger at his captors. "I couldn't possibly have anything in common with you!"

Anubis chuckled. "We both scoured tombs for their riches. We prowled along the tombs of the pharaohs."

"Name one thing that is stopping me from ripping both of you apart with my bare hands," Bakura shook angrily.

Anubis crossed his arms and lifted his arm the same way Anzu did earlier. "Don't forget, Spirit of the Millenium Ring…I have yet to drag you through the Underworld." Anubis closed his hand and Bakura cried out loudly collapsing on Ryou. He could feel his spirit energy draining from every pore. He was quite surprised Ryou did not wake up from his scream. Yugi gripped his hand, his face flooded with concern. The energy stopped draining and he panted heavily whispering in Ryou's ear, "It's O.K. It's O.K., Ryou. I'm fine," as if he was awake.

"If you misbehave, maybe we'll have company on our little trip to Osiris. I'm sure these two boys won't mind, especially your hikari."

"No," Bakura staggered up again. "Don't hurt them. Yugi and Ryou don't deserve this shabby treatment as it is, you maniac!"

Anzu gripped the book in her hand. Her smile was sneaky, to say the least. "I think you've had time to say your goodbyes."

Bakura looked down at Ryou peacefully sleeping on little Yugi's lap. Yugi saw there watching everything silently, either unable or unwilling to move.

A dark haze began to envelop the prison cell and Bakura found himself back in the cell in which he woke up. Anubis still remained by her side.

Bakura's harsh demeanor had melted when he saw the danger these sick, twisted individuals posed to his Ryou.

"I don't know what you plan to do to me, but please don't hurt my light."

"He's mortal. Why should you care?" Anubis sneered.

"Because I love him and I don't want to see him hurt."

Anubis laughed. "This will certainly be interesting, Anzu. Let's see how the little one reacts when he wakes up to see this."

Bakura couldn't help but shudder. "What are you going to do with me?"

"The pharaoh is more powerful and wields more strength for us alone. We need an accomplice."

"I will not hurt Yami Yugi. I may not care for the insensitive, nosey, angry pharaoh, but that doesn't mean I want him hurt."

Anzu opened the book and turned the page and chanted.

Mystic night

Ghoul's delight

Control the dark

Of the noble Light

Bakura collapsed on the floor again. "I…will…..not………….help…you."

Ringed Spirit

That walks the Earth

Cursed from day of Humble Birth

"You….can't…make…………..me." Bakura shook, his nails digging into the floor.

Grab his Mind

Make it Mine

"I…"

Forsake the Others

Their Love so Smothers!

"Ryou, I…love…you."

Forsake the Light

With All Your Might

"Goodbye…my..love."

Light is Weak

Darkness Shall Be All That You Seek.

Anzu closed the book and Anubis approached Bakura's shaking, hyperventilating form. Anubis lifted Bakura's chin gently. Tears streamed down his face. His eyes were glassy, evident of a great struggle. Anzu approached him and glided her hands through his thick mane in mocking comfort.

"Bakura? We need to capture the Millenium Items. If we gain their power, you shall be amply rewarded."

"Will you help us capture the items?"

Bakura's eyes looked panicked, but his body remained strangely calm. "Yes."

"The pharaoh is looking for us, too. He will also be a part of our plan."

"I understand," he whispered.

Anubis cracked a smile and pet Bakura's cheek. "That's a good boy." Anubis stopped suddenly. "The pharaoh is becoming suspicious. If we do not get the Ishtars now, we will not obtain their millennium items."

Next Chappie: Malik and Marik and jokes about ice cream.