Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Magic Gone Wrong ❯ Bathtime ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Characters.

Yami Yugi= Yami/Pharaoh

Yugi Moto= aibou

Ryou Bakura ( Hikari)= Ryou/Tenshi

Yami Bakura= Bakura

Malik(Marik) Ishtar= Malik/ Koi

Seto Kaiba= Kaiba/Dragon

Mokuba Kaiba= Mokuba

Jounichi=Jou /Pup

//Yami to Hikari//

/Hikari to Yami/

**characters thoughts**

(Authors Notes)

"Hi this is Yugi and Dark Sanctuary doesn't own Yugioh they also…
"Abu tan I tay it pwease,"? (whipers in Yugi's ear) "Oh ok" "Otay Darp Santuary say tanya for da reboos and I want to tank ebeyone too."

"Hehe Mayik I spashed waber on you," Bakura giggled as he played with a navy blue sailboat.

"Vrmm Vrrmm Errrrrrr," Yami went as his submarine crashed into Bakura's ship.

"Help it tinking Mayik," Bakura cried, not noticing that Marik was trying to swim around in the tub.

"What ya doing tombeeber, Yami asked as he continued to play with his submarine.

"I Swimmin Paro," Marik said as Kaiba and Yugi watched the playful scene unfold before their eyes.

"Kaiba can you please hand me the baby shampoo and washcloth so I can wash Yami's hair,." "Haha good luck trying to get him to hold still enough," Kaiba replied as he struggled to keep Bakura from slipping out of his grasp. "Bakura I'm almost done please hold still," Kaiba whinnied in frustration at the little tombrobber. "Tiba hurby I wanna pray wit da Paro and tombeeber," Bakura cried as Kaiba struggled to rinse the soapy lather from his white blond locks. "Okay Bakura all done" "Yay I tan pway now," Bakura squealed in delight as he went over to Marik who was now playing with Yami's submarine.

//Abu dat my tubmarine// /Yami well I'm still washing you hair so just let Marik play with it/ //Nooo Abu Dat mine// /Yami!/ "I tory Abu forbive me pwease." Yugi couldn't help but laugh as how kawaii his dark was it was heartstopping.

Finally what seemed like a millennia to Kaiba the three yami's were once again laid clad in towels on Yugi's bed. **Okay now where did I put the baby powder ** Yugi thought as he handed Kaiba three huggies training pants( its naptime so being on the safe side ). **Ah here it is** Yugi said to himself as he sprinkled the baby powder on the little yami's before Kaiba fastened the training pants. After not much struggle he was able to get Yami, Bakura and Marik into blue, purple,and yellow P.J's respectivily( the ones with the little feet too).

"Abu I not tweepy yet," Yami cried as Yugi tried putting him into the crib that Kaiba had got down from Yugi's attic. "Yeah Tiba were not tweepy eber" Marik and Bakura whined as Kaiba gently placed them in the crib with Yami. "Your little Yami's and little Yami's need their rest," Kaiba said. "Why?" "Because so they can do what Yami's do best. "Oh like ten ppl to tadow Realm," Marik said laughing. "Um I guess," Kaiba said trying not to laugh. "I know and to we tan teal ppl's toles," Bakura said as he let out a little yawn. "Yes so get you rest okay?" "Otay Tiba I wuv you Tiba," "Um.. I love you to Bakura. " Wuv you Tiba." " I love you to Marik, now go to sleep. "Otay" and with they slept looking ever so adorable..

Meanwhile Yami wasn't about to miss out and didn't want to go to sleep. //Udi I not tweepy tan I watch tb wit you and Tiba?// " Yugi he needs to go to sleep you know what" " Yes I know Kaiba, but he refuses too" / Yami you need to go to sleep ok?/ "Noooooooo Abu I don't hapta sweep ," Yami said kicking his little feet in the air. "Why don't you have to sleep Yami?" "Um Im da Paro," Yami said smiling. "Yes you're the Pharaoh but even little Pharaoh's need to sleep." "But I not tweepy," Yami said as he struggled to keep from yawning. //Abu I wuv you// /I love you to Yami now close those little eyes of yours/ //Otay…// "Night Tiba Wuv you" "Haha night Yami love you too," Kaiba replied as he watched Yami fall into dream bliss…

"So how come you didn't tell them that were taking them to the candy store after they get up from their nap Kaibai?" "Yugi what!!!) eyes pop out ) really were taking them to the candy store? "Oh I forgot to mention that ," Yugi said laughing as Kaiba put his head down in what looked like defeat. **Oh great Sugar High Little Yami's** Kaiba thought as he and Yugi enjoyed Dr. Pepper and watermelon slices….

`'Hi this is Ryou and well oh wow there going to the Candy store, I wish Kaiba and Yugi good luck I have enough trouble with Bakura when he isn't a two year old oh well" "Anyway please review".