Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Magic Gone Wrong ❯ I made dis fer you ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Characters.

Yami Yugi= Yami/Pharaoh=Paro

Yugi Motou= aibou= Abu/Udi

Ryou Bakura ( Hikari)= Ryou/Tenshi/Teni

Yami Bakura= Bakura/Batura tombrobber/tombbobber

Malik(Marik) Ishtar= Malik/ Koi=Toy

Yami Marik= Marik/tombkeeper/tombbeeper

Seto Kaiba= Kaiba/Dragon/Tiba

Mokuba Kaiba= Mokuba

Jounichi=Jou /Pup/Doey

//Yami to Hikari//

/Hikari to Yami/

**characters thoughts**

(Authors Notes)

"Hi this is Ryou and well Dark Sanctuary doesn't own Yugioh, hope you understand the chapter ,enjoy the fic."

Kaiba watched in awe the intense look on Bakura , Marik and Yami's faces as they worked to finish their projects. He let out a small laugh as he overheard their conversation.

"Mayit do you tink dat teni will wike dis piture dat I mad fer him," Bakura asked as he held up a picture that he drew of him and Ryou, framed in a make shift millenium ring constructed out of construction paper , glue and lots of gold glitter. "Yeah Batura Wyu is gonna wuv it, its to purdy," Marik said as he had put the finishing touches on the picture that he had drawn for his Hikari. It was a picture of a motorcycle that had him and Malik on it hugging each other. "Oh Mayik, Malit is gonna wuv dat," Yami said as he lifted his head from what he was doing. "What are you making Paro," Bakura asked ? "Dis is what I made Batura, " Yami said as he showed him what he had made his Aibou. It was a duel monster card box with a picture of the Millenium puzzle on the front, surrounding it where the words "Yami Loves His Hikari for all eternity", well that's what Yami had intended for it to say but being two he had drawn a heart heart with a few scribbles. "Oh wow Yami dats so purdy ," Marik said as he thought of a message to write Malik.

**I tant tink of anyting to write Toy," Marik said as he moved his head to the side in thought. **Oh I got it** the little tombkeeper thought as he began writing , when he was finished he smiled at his work. "Um what does that say Mayik," Bakura and Yami asked ? Marik told them what he had written although if you weren't two you would have only thought it to be a bunch of scribbly lines. "Oh Ra Malit is donna be to happy when he see dat," Yami said smiling. "Paro do you tink dat Teni will like dis too," Bakura asked as he had added " Bakura and Ryou's love is an ending ring of love." Though like Yami and Marik he couldn't write so it looked like a heart with scribbles on it. "Yeah tombobber your Teni will wuv it," Yami said as he went to see what Yugi was doing…

Meanwhile Ryou and Malik had just gotten to the front of Yugi's door. "Malik do you think that everything is back to normal yet," Ryou asked as he prepared to knock on the door. "I don't think so Ryou," Malik said. Ryou then knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer it. "Can someone get the door," Yugi called from the kitchen as he was preparing everyone lunch. "Alright Yugi I'll go get it," Jou said running to the door. "Bout time you opened the door Malik said."

"Well if you had three little Yami's to watch out for, you'd be taking your time getting to the door too," Jou laughed.

(2 minutes later)

Teni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed you to mutch. "Did you miss me teni," Bakura asked his light who picked him up. "Yes I missed my Yami very much," Ryou said. At the same time Malik had picked up his little dark and was asking him if he had been a good little Yami. "I be a good wittle Yami huh Tiba," Marik said smiling. "Yeah Marik's been a good little Yami well as good as Marik can be," Kaiba said with a laugh. "Des what Toy I made dis fer you," Marik said as he handed Malik the picture that he had made for him. "Oh wow that's beautiful Marik, "Malik said as he kissed his dark on the cheek. "What does it say," Malik asked as he looked at the supposed writing. //Malit it tays Dartness tan neber be witout its wite two intwrined togeber foreber // /Oh so that's what it says you such as smart little Yami/ "Its's absolutely wonderful, Marik" Malik said as he wiped a tear of joy from his eye.

"I made you somthin too teni,"Bakura said as he ran to go get it from the table. "Paro my teni's back now," Bakura told the little Yami who was getting his present to give to Yugi. "I tan tee dat tombbobber, did he wike da present you made him," Yami asked? "I gonna gib it too Wyu now." "Oh otay," Yami replied as he skipped over to Yugi.

"I made dis for you Abu,"Yami said as he handed the duel monster card box to Yugi. "Oh this is the best ever Yami," Yugi said as he hugged his dark tightly. "Your weltome Abu," Yami said . "I tan reab it for you if you wike Abu," Yami asked? /Oh ok Yami/ **That's suppose to be something ** Yugi thought to himself. //Otay Abu it tays.. Yami wuvs his hitari for all eterniby// /Thank you Yami that was so beautiful/ Yugi said his eyes getting misty.

//Teni I made dis fer you// /Oh Bakura lets see… Oh Ra its absolutely breathtaking / //You weaby wike it awot teni?// /Yes I love it/ " What does this say Bakura, I'm having trouble with the big words that you used," Ryou said as he looked at his little darks scribbles. " Oh I tan reab dat for you Teni," Bakura told his light. "It tays Batura and Wyu's Wuv is an ending ring of Wuv." Ryou then started to cry at what Bakura had written. //Whats wrong Teni why you tying// //Did tomone hurt you teni I tend dem to da Tadow Realm// Bakura said shaking his little fists. /No Bakura I'm crying cause your present is beautful , I have tears of joy/ //Oh Otay I wuv you Teni too much// /I love you very much too Bakura/

"Pup I think that we should leave them alone for a while," Kaiba said as he watched the three Hikari's with their Yami's. "Oh well what do you suppose we should do Kaiba," Jou said as he kissed his Dragon on the lips. "I can think of a lot of things to do, um lets go into Yugi's room again." Kaiba said. "Um Yugi were gonna borrow your room again okay bud." But Yugi like Ryou and Malik were too wrapped up in the gifts that Yami, Bakura and Marik had made for them…

"Hi this is Jou and well hope you liked this chapter next chapter me and Kaiba might have some fun well as much fun that's allowed in a PG-13 story lol" "Please review."