Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Magic Gone Wrong ❯ Mokuba's Back ( Chapter 38 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Characters.
 
Yami Yugi= Yami/Pharaoh=Paro
Yugi Motou= aibou= Abu/Udi
Ryou Bakura ( Hikari)= Ryou/Tenshi/Teni
Yami Bakura= Bakura/Batura tombrobber/tombbobber
Malik(Marik) Ishtar= Malik/ Koi=Toy
Yami Marik= Marik/tombkeeper/tombbeeper
Seto Kaiba= Kaiba/Dragon/Tiba
Mokuba Kaiba= Mokuba
Jonouchi=Jou /Pup/Doey
 
//Yami to Hikari//
/Hikari to Yami/
**characters thoughts**
(Authors Notes)
<Character thoughts>
 
“Hi this is Yugi, Dark Sanctuary doesn't own Yugioh, enjoy the fic.”
 
/Marik why are you trying to wake me up?/ //Mayik member you and Doey hab skool// //I gonna go to preskool wit da Paro and Tombobber// /Huh what…Oh Ra…what …we're going to be late/
 
 
“Morning Malik, I see Marik woke you up,” Yugi said carrying a glass of milk from the kitchen. “Yugi why is it so dark outside, it doesn't seem like its 9 am yet?” “Malik, it's 5 am go back to bed, Marik must be overly excited about going to preschool today give him this,” Yugi said as he handed Malik a glass of milk to give to Marik. “Thanks Yugi, I'm going back to sleep. **If someone weren't so cute they'd be in world of hurt** Malik thought to himself as he went into the room where Yami, Marik and Bakura were sleeping soundly. /Marik you want some milk?/ // Toy I tyin to sweep. I hab skool tupid Hitari why you tyin to wape me up, you know wittle Yami's need pwenty of sweep?// /Sleep well my Yami/ Malik said as he carefully closed the bedroom door. “I see he didn't want the milk,” Yugi giggled from inside the covers. “Yugi don't start , Malik said as he climbed into bed . “ Geez how does Bakura do it,” Yugi said as he wrapped his arms around Malik. “Earplugs I think,” Malik said as Ryou snored loudly, unaware that he was being talked about. “Night Malik,” Yugi said as he closed his eyes.
 
Ever since Malik and Ryou had came back it was decided that they would stay at Yugi's place. Grandpa had gone on another on of his exhibition trips, and it had been decided that they would stay at Yugi's place for the time being, it was there that the “accident” had occurred. Ryou usually slept in Yami's bed, which was moved into Yugi's room. They had put the crib in Yami's room. So Malik and Yugi slept in Yugi's bed. Not that the two Hikari's minded. Though they had all decided that moving in with Kaiba would probably be a good idea, especially since Kaiba Corp ran a pre-school. Also being that Malik and Jou were starting summer school, and Ryou and Yugi would be keeping the game shop open from about 10 am to 4pm, it would be difficult keeping an eye on Yami, Marik and Bakura.
 
 
((8:30 am)
 
“Pup wake up, you need to get in the shower,” Kaiba said as he towel dried his hair. “Aww Seto you took a shower without me no fair,” Jou pouted. “Well on of us has to be the responsible one,” Kaiba said as he dried himself off. “Seto I wanna play,” Jou whined as he began nibbling on his Dragon's ear. “We can play tonight, your going to be late, and Yugi and the others will be here in 30 minutes,” Kaiba said as he got dressed and headed down to the kitchen to grab some breakfast. “Morning Bro.” “Mokuba when did you get in,” Kaiba said somewhat shocked to find his little brother making Belgian waffles. “ I got in last night around 11:30,” Mokuba said as he poured the last of the batter in the waffle maker. “Did anything interesting happen while I was away,” Mokuba asked? “Well….I'm not sure if you'd believe me…,” Kaiba said as he Mokuba served him and pulled up a chair. “Oh wow Mokuba your back, sumthin sure smells good, I'm so hungry, “ Jou yelled from the top of the stairs. “Pup you're dripping water all over the carpet and besides Mokuba doesn't need to see you naked go put some clothes on,” Kaiba yelled. “Haha.” “What's so funny Mokuba nothing Seto, Jou just cracks me up.” “I'm really glad that you're together,” Mokuba said as he enjoyed his waffles.
 
Meanwhile Ryou Malik and Yugi were frantically trying to get the three Darks in the tub. It wasn't going very well at all. “Yami get back here,” Yugi screamed as a little naked Paro ran past him. //Abu you tant tatch me// (Proceeds to dance around). /Yami when I catch you your going to be in a whole lot of trouble/ “Yugi maybe we should work together Ryou said as he now getting somewhat frustrated chasing around Bakura as well. //Teni tatch get me//
 
“Ra…give me strength Malik prayed as he chased his little Yami for what seemed like the 100th time. /Marik if you don't get over here right now…./ ( Marik doesn't pay any attention and continues to evade his light). “Okay I got a plan, “Ryou told the somewhat exhausted lights. “Malik you be near the tub, so that when Yugi and me grab one of them you can wash them. "That sound like it just might work."(10 minutes later) “Got you,” Ryou laughed as he scooped up the Little Pharaoh. “Finally they're all clean,” Malik said as he tied Marik's show laces 20 minutes later.
 
“I guess were all set now,” Ryou said as he packed Bakura, Marik and Yami's lunch in their lunch pails. “Bakura finish your juice, so we can go to Kaiba's Yugi told the Little Tomrobber who kept pulling his straw in and out of the juice box. “ Batura hurby up we hab preskool today,” Marik and Yami yelled as they jumped around. “Well they're excited aren't they,” Malik said laughing. “Yep they sure are,” Yugi said as he got the stroller's ready. …
 
(9:15 am at Kaiba's place)
 
 
“So you're telling me that Bakura, Marik and Yami are 2 year olds,” Mokuba said somewhat shocked. “You had to watch them with Yugi alone for a while, I wish I could have seen that,” Mokuba said trying not to laugh. “Oh believe me you'll have plenty of time to watch those three,” Kaiba smirked playfully punching Mokuba in the shoulder.
 
(Door bell rings)
 
“Their here now,” Jou said pointing to Yugi, Marik and Bakura who were holding miniature versions of themselves. “Oh wow you two weren't kidding,” Mokuba laughed. “Hi Motuba,” they all yelled as they ran over to hug the younger Kaiba. “Well you'll have plenty of time to get filled in with whats been going on,” Kaiba told Mokuba who was somewhat shocked at the moment. “ Well you two better get going or your going to be late for your class,” Yugi said pointing to Jou and Malik. “Well I'll show you where the preschool is.” “Do you think that they'll be ok,” Ryou asked? “I'm not worried about them it's everyone else,” Kaiba laughed as they walked outside the main house towards the preschool. (ages 2 to 4)
 
“Welcome to Tiny Blue Eyes.”
 
 
“Hi this is Mokuba hope you enjoyed the chapter. Dark Sanctuary apologizes for any errors not done on purpose.”