Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Magic Gone Wrong ❯ Clean Up ( Chapter 48 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Characters.
 
Yami Yugi= Yami/Pharaoh Atemu=Paro
Yugi Motou= aibou= Abu/Udi
Ryou Bakura ( Hikari)= Ryou/Tenshi/Teni
Yami Bakura= Bakura/Batura tombrobber/tombbobber
Malik(Marik) Ishtar= Malik/ Koi=Toy/Mayik
Yami Marik= Marik/tombkeeper/tombbeeper
Seto Kaiba= Kaiba/Dragon/Tiba
Mokuba Kaiba= Mokuba
Jounouchi=Jou /Pup/Doey
 
Preschoolers:
Mana- Girl
Kirara ( pronounced Kilala)- Girl
Kyrs-Kun=chanter/chanpter/Tyrs-Kun
 
Ms. Rose: Teacher at Tiny Blue Eyes

 
 
//Yami to Hikari//
/Hikari to Yami/
**characters thoughts**
(Authors Notes)


"Bakura can you do me a favor and bring back Ms. Rose from the Shadow Realm," Ryou asked his little Yami.
"Um I dess so Hitari but madye Ms Rose wikes Da Tadow Realm"?
"Bakura if Ms. Rose stays in the Shadow Realm then you won't be able to play the Pharoah in your school play next week," Ryou told the little Tombrobber.
"Oh otay, I hurbys and bing her bats from Da Tadow Realm," Bakura said as his millenium ring started to glow...


Meanwhile in the Shadow Realm.

**Well now I know why this job pays what it does. I mean I thought it was strange that Kaiba offered me a preschool teacher that had just finished their credentials way more than those others that I interviewed with offered.**


"What in the....," Ms. Rose screamed as she found herself once again inside the preschool.


"Are you okay," Kaiba asked the somewhat startled teacher.
"Yeah, I guess so," she said. "Well I take it that everything will be alright then,"Kaiba said.
"Oh yes everything is just fine, I look forward to seeing you next friday fo the play," Ms. Rose said as she walked to her desk to get some papers.

"Don't forget these their Yami's, Bakura and Maliks report cards as well as their lines that they need to remember for the play," Ms. Rose said.


"Bye Ms. Rose," Bakura said as he and the others walked out the classroom door.


"Yugi, I brought Yami's report card and his lines for the play next week," Ryou said as he handed them to the other light.
"Thank you Ryou," Yugi said as he picked up Yami to put him in his car seat.

"Paro you otay," Marik and Bakura asked Yami who was still crying. *Sniff sniff* Yami didn't say anything at all.

/Bakura don't bother Yami right now/ //Otay Wyu but I to esited about being da Paro// /I know you are./


"Well we're back I'll ask the cook to make us some lunch," Kaiba said as he parked the car in the garage.

"I'm going to put Marik down for a N..A...P for an hour or so, come and get us when the food is ready," Marik said as he carried a sleepy Tombkeeper to the bedroom for his nap. "Yeah I should put Bakura down for one too,' Ryou said as his little Yami started to Yawn. "Yami needs to be put down as well, " Yugi said as he and Yami went into the bedroom.

(Conver
sation between Yami and Yugi)

/Yami do you know why I had to give you a spanking?/
//*sniff betuz I tend da Teaper to Da Tadow Realm and ted wots of bad words.//
/And what did I tell you about sending people to the Shadow Realm?/
//Um dat I tan onwy tend bad peetles to da Tadow Realm.//
/Are you going to be a good little Yami from now on?/
//I realby torry Abu I tomis dat I dunna be good, I dont wike when I det a Pankin tuz it realby hurts// Yami said as he rubbed his little rear.
/Ok I'm glad cause I dont want to give you any more spankings ok, now close your eyes/
//Abu you still wuv me?//
/Yes Yami I still love you/


(About an hour and a half later lunch was all ready)

"So Yugi is everything ok with Yami now," Ryou asked as he poured apple juice in three sippy cups before setting them on Bakura, Marik and Yami's highchair.
"Yes I don't think he's going to be misbehaving for a while at least I did spank him pretty hard, " Yugi said as he cut put some macaroni and cheese in a little bowl for his Dark.


"Toy tan U hab tom more materoni and teeze," Marik asked his light. "Oh wow you must of been really hungry Marik, " Malik said as he filled Mariks bowl about halfway.
"Open up for the airplace Marik *Vroooom, Vroooom Errrrrrr, " Malik said as landed the spoonful of Macaroni and Cheese in the little Tombkeepers mouth.

"Teni I all pinished now tan I watch tartoons." "Okay Bakura let me wipe your face and hands first, " Ryou said as he cleaned up Bakura.


**Well finally I can relax a bit Kaiba thought to himself** When someone started knocking on the front door.
"Ryou would you mind getting the door as your closer to it, " Kaiba asked as he tossled his pups hair around.

Ryou then opened the door to find a delivery man holding a box. "Hi I have a special delivery for Ryou Bakura that he needs to sign," the delivery guy said.

"Oh that's me, " thank you Ryou said as he closed the door behind him but not before giving a tip to the guy.

Giggling Ryou handed the package to Kaiba. "What is this, "Kaiba asked? "Go ahead and open it I got it made especially for you, " Ryou said trying not to laugh.

*Gasp Oh Nooo* Kaiba thought as he pulled out a French Maids uniform. "You've got to be kidding Ryou, " Kaiba said looking very shocked. "Nope Kaiba you do remember what you said during Maliks Shikon Jewel game with Yugi.

Kaiba thought about it for a moment...

“Malik, if you beat Yugi I'll clean your entire house in a French maid's uniform,” Kaiba said believing that it would never happen.

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo," Kaiba screamed as an eerie realization hit him.


"Hi this is Malik hope you enjoyed this fic, please review sorry for any spelling errors that weren't done on purpose."

"I can't wait to see Kaiba all dressed up hehe."