Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Magic Gone Wrong ❯ Getting Ready To Party ( Chapter 55 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Characters.
 
Yami Yugi= Yami/Pharaoh=Paro
Yugi Motou= aibou= Abu/Udi
Ryou Bakura ( Hikari)= Ryou/Tenshi/Teni
Yami Bakura= Bakura/Batura tombrobber/tombbobber
Malik(Marik) Ishtar= Malik/ Koi=Toy/Mayik
Yami Marik= Marik/tombkeeper/tombbeeper
Seto Kaiba= Kaiba/Dragon/Tiba
Mokuba Kaiba= Mokuba/Motuba
Jounouchi=Jou /Pup/Doey
 
Preschoolers:
Mana- Girl
Kirara ( pronounced Kilala)- Girl
Kyrs-Kun=chanter/chanpter/Tyrs-Kun
 
Ms. Rose: Teacher at Tiny Blue Eyes

 
 
//Yami to Hikari//
/Hikari to Yami/
**characters thoughts**
(Authors Notes)

"Hi this is Malik and Dark Sanctuary doesn't own Yugioh. Hope you enjoy part 1 of our Yami's graduation celebration."

The morning after graduation three hikari's decorated Kaiba's outdoor living room in a collage of helium balloons,regular balloons and streamers of Blue Eyes Blue, Silver and White. (" Darp Santuarby". "Yes Yami?" "Da Abuience should werb Silber." "Apparantly Yami thinks you should were silver hehe."). At the same time Kaiba , Jou and Mokuba where figuring out where the Blue Eyes Dragon bouncer was going to be set up in the back yard. (Yes they got the little Yami's a bouncer we will see how that's going to play out **Sweat drop**.) "Malik how are you guys coming along with the balloons," Jou called out? "We just finished them, " Malik yelled back. "Well it looks like we're all done here," Kaiba said looking at the decorations. An hour later Kaiba,Jou and Mokuba went inside to the smell of cinnamon blueberry french toast and bacon filling the air. "Oh Dat Sure Smells Good Seto," Jou said as he peaked in the kitchen to find Yugi preparing a special breakfast for three very special little Yami's.

//Abu Iz up now.//
/Just a moment Yami I'm making french toast right now./
//But Abu I need tanging.//
"Ryou would you mind changing Yami and getting him out of the crib," Yugi asked the other hikari. "Sure I can ou do that, I was going to get Bakura anyways," Ryou said. "Thanks Ryou," Yugi said as he flipped the pieces of bacon that were sizzling in the pan.
/Yami Ryou is going to change you ok./
//Otay Abu.//
"Good Morning Yami, did you sleep good last night," Ryou asked the little Pharaoh as he gathered three pull ups and baby powder? " I swept purdy good Wyu," Yami said,
// Hows my little tombrobber?//
/Teni Iz okay duz need tanging./
/I'll get you changed just be patient okay./
//Teni I don wike bein Paytent so be a good wittle host and tange my dyper now before I tend your tole to da tadow realm!//
** Oh Ra** Ryou thought as bakuras millenium ring started glowing.
/Bakura I can't change you if I'm in the shadow realm and there won't be anyone to take you get victims for your victims collection./
//Oh I tory Teni pwease forgib me.//
/Always./ Ryou then took Bakura out of the crib and laid him on the bed.

He then lifted the little Pharaoh out of the crib and set him down next to Bakura. Ryou then saw that the little tombkeeper was rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "Good Morning sleepy head," Ryou said as he picked up the little Yami setting him down on the bed. "Wyu wearbs my Hitari," Malik asked? " I tended him to da Tadow Realm," Yami said looking extemely serious as he said that. "Nooooooooooooo my Hitari," Marik screamed his eyes beginning to water. "Marik, your Hikari is fine he's at the store right now," Ryou said as he hugged the little dark. "Yami that wasn't very nice now apologize to Marik," Ryou said. "Tory Mayik," the little Pharaoh said. Once everything was settled Ryou quickly changed and powdered three little Yami's before sending them off to the kitchen for their special graduation breakfast.

Just then Malik arrived with the cake and icecream. He quickly put them in the refridgerator and freezer right before three little Yaimi's ran into the kitchen.
//Malit!!!!//
/Hows my little tombkeeper?/
//I misted you Toy.//
/ Awww I missed you too now let's have some of this yummy breakfast that Yugi made us./


"Everyone breakfast is ready," Yugi said. "Yay frentost," the little Pharaoh squealed in delight. Yugi couldn't help but laugh as he put his dark into his high chair. "Bakura do you want chocolate milk or orange juice," Ryou asked his dark? "Teni chocowit milk pwease," Bakura said. "Here you go," Ryou said as he began cutting Bakuras french toast in tiny pieces. "Marik do you want some more syrup on your french toast," Malik asked his little dark noticing that Marik stopped eating his french toast? "Yes Malit Matle Tryup pwease," Marik said as took a sip of chocolate milk from his jam defender sippy cup. "Yami do you want chocolate milk like Bakura and Marik or do you want orange juice," Yugi asked the little Pharaoh. " I hab chocowit milk in darp mabician sippy tup Abu," Yami replied to his light.
"Here you go Yami now try not to make a mess, "Yugi said as he cut up Yami's french toast for him. Once their little darks were taken care of the Hikari's were able to serve themselves and enjoy breakfast.

"You really out did yourself Yug," Jounouchi said as he started on his second french toast. " Thanks Jounouchi." Yugi said as he grabbed himself some more bacon.

( an hour into breakfast and three yami's have been pretty much ignored.)

"PWENTALY GAME!"
"What the......is going on," Kaiba said as he heard those oh so familiar words come out of Yami's mouth.
" Tiba da tryrup bottle tinks it tan beat beat me but I will tow it."
"An when it wooses it'll be bantished to da tadow realm, fereber mwahahahaha."

If there could be anything so evily adorable it was Yami at this moment. "Um Yami I think the syrup bottle already won," Kaiba said as he pointed to the little Pharaoh who was covered in a sticky mess.
"I won tyrup Min Tush," Yami said grinning evily his sennon eye glowing.
**Oh Ra he's covered in syrup how in the....did he get covered in syrup** Yugi thought to himself.

"Why aren't your Yami's a mess," Yugi pouted to Malik and Ryou as he grabbed his sticky Yami.

"We don't know luck perhaps," Ryou and Malik said giggling as they sent Bakura and Malik off to play for a while.


(In the bathroom)

"Hehehehehehe Abu."
"It's not funny Yami," Yugi said as he drew the shower to the right temperature.
"Hehehehehe."
"Yami lift up your arms so we can get your shirt off."
/What oh no how did you get so messy?/
//I dunno Abu hehehe.//
/Yami did you pour the syrup in your pull ups too ugh!/
//Hehehehee.//
Yugi then managed to rid the Pharaoh of his sticky attire,
** The syrup is everywhere ugh these clothes might be ruined too.** Yugi thought as the little Pharaoh stood there his victory smirk planted firmly on his face.

Yugi then placed the little Pharaoh in the shower who immediately started to scream.

"Abu no tower bat onwy!"
"Yami the syrup is all over you the bath water will get all sticky."
"No Abu hmmph Udi pwease I don wike towers *sniff*."
/Yami it'll go faster if you cooperate with me ok./
//*sniff sniff*//

After lots of tears, a whole bottle of body wash, a bottle of shampoo , lots of scrubbing and plenty of detangler Yami was ready for anything.
"See Yami that wasn't so bad was it," Yugi said as he wiped the tears from Yami's face?
"Now whose my brave litttle Pharaoh," Yugi asked as he dressed Yami in a pair of Dark Magician shorts and t shirt?
"Me Abu," Yami said as he nuzzled in Yugi's arms.



"Yug you look awful," Jou said as Yugi and Yami emerged from the bedroom.

"Why don't you go and take a nice relaxing bath, I'll keep an eye on him," Jou said pointing to Yami who had now joined Marik and Bakura who had also been freshly bathed as well.

"Thanks Jounouchi I won't be too long," Yugi said as he went to unwind in the tub.

"Hey Jounouchi Seto had to deal with some business matters but he said he'd be back before the party started," Mokuba said as he plopped himself in front the tv.

Several hours later, some struggling with naps and three warm bottle of milk later three chibi Yami's were ready for their graduation party.


"The guests are going to be here any minute now ," Malik said as he put the plates,cups,forks,spoons and napkins on the table. "Pizzah is here," Jou said as he carried in eight boxes of pizza followed by Kaiba who carried in four buckets of fried chicken some potato salad and macaroni and cheese.

"Seto the guests are arriving," Mokuba yelled before opening the door to Mana, Kirara, Kyrs, and Naruto who also brought their respective parents.
**Well here goes nothing, let the party begin** Mokuba thought as more of Ms. Rose preschoolers arrived.



"Hi this is Ryou hope you enjoyed the chapter."
"Sorry for any errors that weren't done on purpose."
"Next chapter will feature chibi Yami's interacting with their friends from preschool, hopefully nothing to out of hand but you never know with Bakura or Marik."
"Come to think of it the Pharaoh has been quit a handful so anything can happen."
"Please review."