Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow's Light ❯ My Guardian Dear ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I have returned!

Everyone:YAY!

Me: I love doing that.

My muses got tired of me answering the reviews, so we decided to take turns. Today the reviews will be answered by BAKURA!

Bakura: Now to the reviews!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Saphirerose: Yes it will. But A.M.T promised not to make me cry or anything.(I did?)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LadyEos: CALM DOWN MORTAL!! Just be patient or suffer!(BAKURA!)The brats fine.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

joeyrules: I'll make sure she keeps this up. And be patient!*mutters* Stupid mortals.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

QueenOfGames: I DO NOT NEED YOUR PITY! JUST STOP IT! And how can they kill me? I'm dead!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Rikki-the-Fox: Its here. Happy?(Don't mind him)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yami Maleci: Its not a good chapter unless I'm in it.(You were there somewhere)

lil kai:*hugs and kisses Bakura* There you go!^__^ *hugs and kisses Ryou* There you go!^__^

Ryou: Thank you!*hugs*

Bakura:...

Me: You know you want to. :)

Bakura: Thanks..*hugs*

lil kai: YAY! Bye!*walks out*

Me: JA!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

AngelicMouseGirl: What confuses you? Tell us what and we'll TRY to explain.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Red Dragon of Egypt: Then who am I supposed to pick on? She won't let me hurt Ryou or Malik. And I wouldn't insult either of them if the PHARAOH WOULD KEEP HIS BIG MOUTH SHUT!!! Stupid palace brat.(Nice name btw)

Yami: What was that tomb robber?

Bakura: See! There he goes AGAIN!

Malik: And now our guest; Red Dragon of Egypt!

RD: Lets see what I have for gifts.*looks in a VERY LARGE bag* Ah. Here we go. This is for Tea.

Tea: Really?

Me:(thinks) How does she get in here?

RD: *gives Tea a dark ruby like gem(the one that her sister lives in)* I'm sure you'll love it.

Tea: Thank you. Its so pretty!

RD:*whispers to me* Say Black Red Dragon.

Me: Black Red Dragon?

Suddenly the gems glows and a huge dragon like creature appears and rips Tea to shreds, then disappears.

Everyone but RD: *blink* Wow.

RD: Now its time for Yugi's presents!^_____^

Yugi: YAY! I get presents!

RD: A white kitty, brand new even badder leather outfit.

Yugi: Kitty! Thanks for the outfit.

RD: There's still more. Two crystals so you can look like a god/angel, two white dragons, a unicorn, and this credit card that gets him whatever he wants for an eternity, and a moutain of candy the size of Mt. Everest. And this dark red crystal so my sister can protect you.

Me: You are seriously going to have a major headache when you eat all that candy, Yugi.

Yugi: Thats why they invented aspirin. Thank you RD. I love my gifts!*hugs RD*

RD:*hugs Yugi* Your welcome. Ryou and Malik get everything Yugi got just a different caliber.

Malik: Thanks.

Ryou: Yes thank you.

RD: Yami and Bakura get the roughest, toughest, baddest looking harleys around. Bakura gets this one of a kind sword, made from the mightest of Blachsmiths and has the ability of all magical and deadly swords.

Bakura: Yes!*looks at me evily*

Me: Don't even think it Bakura.*holds up Doma card*

Bakura:*pouts* I hate you.

Me: Love ya too.

RD: Yami get the same clothes he wore in Egypt.

Yami: Thank you. SOMEONE burned my old ones.

Me: But you said that they were evil! I was only trying to help!

RD: And this mage staff!

Yami: Yes!

RD: Malik gets a harley and this orb thats lets him control ice and lighting.

Malik:Alright!

RD:And you author you get an insurance crystal and two ultimate control author pens.

Me: Cool! I never had these before!

RD: But you can't hurt Yugi or Yami.

Me: Ok.

RD: Thats all.*looks serious at Malik and Bakura* You better behave.*walks out*

Everyone: THANK YOU RED DRAGON!^_____^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bakura: Now to the story.

"...."- talking

'....'- thoughts

/..../- hikari to yami

//.....//- vice versa

Disclaimer: I don't own anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

Bakura sat out in the hall, head in his hands."Why did this happen? Why to him? He doesn't deserve it." He sighed, letting his hands go limp at his sides and stare at the ceiling."Then why does it happen?" Bakura sighed. He was going to get a headache if he didn't relax. But how could he? His hikari is in there and has no idea who he is, or about whats going on.

Bakura sighed."Ra hates me. I know he does."

**************************************************************** *************

Ryou sighed.' Its too quiet in here! Someone make some noise.' Ryou whined. Nothing but silence met his ears. Ryou turned his head and looked at the empty chair next to the bed. "Why did that guy just walk out? Wasn't he family?" he asked noone in particular. Nothing but the steady beep of the heart monitor answered him. Thats when he noticed it.

"Whats this?" He reached over and grabbed the object in question. It was round. A bit small, but Ryou soon recognized what it was.

"A CD player?" he thought out loud.(AN:Bet you all thought it was the Ring, right?) Ryou studied the object, trying to find the owners name. He checked the bottom where a peice of masking tape held its place. RYOU B. was written on it. A CD was in it and seemed to be on pause. Curious, Ryou put the head phones on and pushed play.

Ryou listened the song. Sad but calming.The door opened to his room. Bakura noticed what Ryou was doing but Ryou didn't notice him. Ryou was too absorbed in the song.Bakura just stood there watching the hikari. Ryou was humming the song, somehow familiar to him. He still didn't notice Bakura's presence.Ryou frowned. The song was going to end soon. Lucky for there was a replay button.Bakura walked over to the bed when Ryou finally noticed him. Ryou smiled sweetly at Bakura causing the yami to smile back.Ryou took off the head phones as the song ended,"I'm sorry." Bakura quirked an eyebrow,"For what?"

Ryou looked at blankets, rubbing the fabric between his index finger and thumb." I'm sorry that I made you sad. Its my fault that I'm in here, huh?" Bakura smiled as he brushed a lock of white hair behind Ryou's ear."No, Ryou. It was mine. I was the one that couldn't protect you." He cupped Ryou's chin in his hand and made him face him, but Ryou kept his gaze away."Look at me," he commanded. Ryou obeyed."It was never your fault Ryou. I was supposed to protect you when you needed me, but I couldn't. And now, because of me, you're stuck here instead of being home where you belong."

Bakura wasn't prepared for what happened next. Ryou hugged him.(AN:Aawww)Bakura was stiff, but soon relaxed and returned the embrace. "Thank you,"Ryou said in Bakura's shirt,"I'm so lucky to have you as a brother." Bakura was sad. Happy that Ryou thought of him as a brother, but sad that he couldn't remember what he really is.

"So Ryou really has woken up."

Both white haired teens turned thier heads towards the doctor."I'm happy to see you awake Ryou."

"Happy to be awake," was the reply. Ryou broke the embrace and faced the doctor."When will I be able to go home?"

"A week at most. Maybe less." Ryou smiled."Can't wait."

The doctor looked at Bakura,"I have to do a few test. Do you mind waiting outside?" Bakura shook his head."Not at all. I have to call a few people anyway." He got up and headed towards the pay phone.After inserting the quarter he made his first call.

RING RING

"Hello?"

**************************************************************** *************

Ryou was amazed at how many people knew him. The first two to arrive were two multi-color haired people. And introduced themselves as Yami and Yugi Mutou. The next two were tanned and very exotic looking. One had dark hair the other a light blonde. Isis and Malik Ishtar(he learned later that they were close family friends.) Joey arrived with Tea and Tristan. And Seto Kaiba arrived soon after. And all this happened in under five minutes. Amazing, ne?

Joey walked over to Ryou." Hel-lo Ry-ou. I'm Jo-ey. Do you re-mem-ber me?" he asked, pronouncing every syllable at a time. Ryou looked and Joey then at Bakura, confused. Bakura just shook his head."Sorry no." Joey's face faulted and Seto scoffed at him."He has anmesia you idiot. That means he can't remember."

Joey growloed and glared at the CEO," I know what it means Kaiba. I was just tryin' to help."

"Well, it looks like you failed again, mutt." Joey was about to lunge at him is Tea hadn't stepped in the way."Now don't start fighting,"she scolded,"We're in a hospital and I'm sure it would be very appreciated if we didn't start fighting. Besides Ryou is our friend and needs our help-" she continued talking about the power of friendship.

Everyone ignored her and got on with their lives.

"So Ryou, when are getting out?" Yugi asked." Soon, I hope." was the answer. Malik leaned on the bed rail and sighed." I hope so too. I really need help with my homework. And there's noone who can teach me." He bowed his head in mock sorrow. Yami quirked an eyebrow," Then why do they have teachers?"

"To make our lives hell," came the reply.(AN: So true)

Everyone agreed with that statement.

~*~

Malik climbed the stairs to his room."Dinner will be ready soon!" Isis called. "Okay!" Malik called back. Malik entered his room and plopped himself on his bed. Malik's room was that of an average teenaged boy's room: A pig sty.(AN: No offense! My room's the same way)

"Have you ever heard of cleaning?" a deep voice asked.

Malik looked at the door, hoping to see Risid, who often visited. But found someone he thought dead.

"You! What are you doing here?!" he demanded.

"I thought you would be delighted to see me."

"After all you've done. Because of you, people are still afraid of me!"

"Isn't that what you wanted? People fearing you, cowering in your presence."

Malik sat up on his bed and glared," No! I just want you gone!"

"Now you know that can't happen. As long as you live, so do I."

Malik growled."Just what do you want?"

"To spend time with my favorite toy, is all."

"I'm not your toy! I'd rather die than be used by you!" A dagger found its way to Malik's neck, its blade ready to kill."That can be arranged."

Knocking on the door broke thier thoughts."Malik?" Isis called behind the door,"Are you alright?"

The blade came closer to his neck,"Tell her and you die."

Malik gulped," I'm fine sis."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I'm sure."

"Ok. Come down, dinner's ready."

"Ok."

The blade was removed and the villain disappeared. Malik got off the bed and opened the door, Isis still behind it."Are you absolutey sure you're ok?" she asked, worry etched on her face.

"Yeah. I'm fine." Isis gave her brother one last look over and headed downstairs, Malik following.

'I can't believe it. He's back. I thought he was gone for good. Wha-What if he tries to kill Ryou?' Malik shook his head trying to get rid of the thoughts.

//What's the matter Malik? Afraid I'll kill your friend?//

/Don't you dare lay a finger on Ryou. He hasn't done anything to you!/

//That doesn't matter. Unless..//

/Unless?/

//Unless.. You want your sister to pay//

/No!/

//Then do as I say and you both shall live//

Malik sighed. Noone can help him. If he tells, Isis dies. And if he doesn't Ryou... He didn't finish that thought.

// Have no fear Malik. Yami's here//

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

I took a walk around the world

Ease my troubled mind

I left my body lying somewhere

In the sands of time

I watched the world float to the dark

Side of the moon

I feel there's nothing I can do, yeah

I watched the world float to the

Dark side of the moon

After all I knew it had to be something

To do with you

I really don't mind what happens now and then

As long as you'll be friend at the end

If I go crazy then will you still

Call me Superman

If I'm alive and well, will you be

There holding my hand

I'll keep you by my side with

My superhuman might

Kryptonite

You called me strong, you called me weak

But still your secrets I will keep

You took for granted all the times I

Never let you down

You stumbled in and bumped your head, if

Not for me then you would be dead

I picked you up and put you back

On solid ground

If I go crazy then will you still

Call me Superman

If I'm alive and well, will you be

There holding my hand

I'll keep you by my side with

My superhuman might

Kryptonite

If I go crazy then will you still

Call me Superman

If I'm alive and well, will you be

There holding my hand

I'll keep you by my side with

My superhuman might

Kryptonite

Yeah!

If I go crazy then will you still

Call me Superman

If I'm alive and well, will you be

There holding my hand

I'll keep you by my side with

My superhuman might

Kryptonite

~*~

I have a wierd feeing that somethings gonna happen to me because of what I just did.

R&R!

The song was "Kryptonite" By 3 Doors Down.