Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow's Light ❯ Warning ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yes I am back.

Bakura:Run!

Me:Shut up!Anywah,the answer to 'Why is Yugi short?' is 'cause...........He is.

Everyone:*falls anime-style*

Me:Hehehe

/../-hikari talking to yami

//....//-vice versa

"........."-speech

'..........'-thoughts

Disclaimer:Own nothing.

**************************************************************** *************

Yugi rang the door bell of the Bakura house,Yami standing behind him.The ex-pharaoh had intended for Yugi not to come,but Bakura did say that both of them should.

"Aibou,I don't think this is a good idea."

"C'mon Yami,"Yugi whined,"I wanna know what Bakura wants."

Yami sighed."Fine aibou.Just get out if it gets dangerous,kay?"

"Ok Yami!,"Yugi beamed.He rang the doorbell again.Still no answer.Then,an evil little idea popped into the young duelist's mind.He rang the doorbell as fast as he could,his finger never leaving the button.

Then the door burst open revealing a very mad Bakura.

"Will you stop that!"

Yugi stared at the white haired yami,"Sorry.Its just that you didn't answer the door."

"Hmph.Well I was busy."

"Oh.Ok then."They stayed like that for awhile."Um..can we come in?"Bakura eyed them for a moment,the moved aside to let them in.

"Thanks."

"Whatever."

The Bakura house was.....well very neat.A bookshelf to one side of the room,a fireplace,and a few chairs and sofa.Yugi looked around in awe.Ofcourse,he had been here before,but never actually got to see the place.

"Its amazing this place is still standing with you living here,tomb robber."

"You saying I can't lived right,pharaoh?"

"Not saying,thief,stating."

Bakura had to resis the urge to punch him,he still needed the guy's help.He sighed and proceeded to the couch,where Ryou currently sitting."So what do you want to talk about ,tomb robber?"

"Yes Bakura,do tell,"a voice said.

Yami growled,"Malik."

Malik laughed and showed himself.He had been sitting on one of the recliner chairs facing away from Yami.

"I'm glad you remember.You may need to."

"I'd rather forget than be reminded."

Both egyptians glared at each other,the sparks practically visible.Yugi had decided to step in before they wreck Ryou's home.

"C'mon guys,don't start fighting.This is Ryou's home and I don't hink he wants it messed up."

Malik snorted,still glaring at Yami,"I won't fight you today pharaoh,only for Ryou's sake."

"Yes,of course.We shall settle this matter later.Right now we must work to-,"

"Don't start acting like that girl pharaoh!Right now we have to help Ryou and your 'speeches' won't help none."

Yami was about to say something until he caught sight of the said hikari.Ryou was fast asleep on Bakura's shoulder,cluthing the thief's arm like a child.(AN:Just imagine.*imagines* Kawaii!)

"Fine then.Let's get started."

Bakura had informed the others of the night's events."Then I called the dog and told him to call you.After that I called Malik."

"This is very strange,"Malik said.

"But why would he go after Ryou?"Yugi asked,always concerned for his friends.(AN:I guess thats what make him lovable)

Yami sat quietly,trying figure this mees out.'Could he b used for-NO!That was thousands of years ago and it would be pointless for now!'Yami just sat there thinkong whether or not Ryou would be used.

Bakura had been looking at his hikari while Yugi and Malik talked.Ryou snored lightly,which amazed Bakura since he was so quiet.'How could anyone want to go after you?Let alone hurt you,'memories of him hitting the hikari made themselves known.'No!That was along time ago and I've changed!'He stared at the angel resting.'It seems a though we have a new challenge,my hikari.'He brushed few bangs away with his freehand.Ryou had squirmed alittle,but then snuggled into the warth Bakura was admitting,still clutching his yami's arm.Bakura smiled and kissed Ryou's forehead.'Sleep well,little one.'

Malik and Yugi had been watching the whole thing."You really have changed,haven't you?" Malik asked.

"Yes,yes indeed."

Yugi smiled,"I'm glad.Ryou must be happy."

Bakura smiled as well,"Yes he is."

Yami,being quiet through the whole thing,finally spoke,"Bakura,we'll need to investigate his room for clues."(AN:Sounds like Scooby-Doo)Bakura nodded.

Malik got up,"His room's up stairs right?"

"Yes,just hold on."Bakura shook Ryou's shoulder with his free arm."Wake up Ryou."Brown eyes fluttered open.

"Yes,Yami?," the hikari asked.

"Come on.We're going to check out your room."

Ryou stared at him,then his eyes grew wide."I don't want to go back in there Yami!What if he tries to kill me again?!"

"Everyone's going up too.So stop crying and get up."

Ryou still stayed on the couch,wide eyes stareing at the dark.Bakura sighed,"If something happens I'll get you out,ok?"

Ryou hugged his yami."Arigatou."

"Yeah well,what are ya goin' to do?"

"You two,get your asses up here before I drag them up here!"

Bakura smiled,"Looks like someone needs some love."

Ryou couldn't help but giggle."Hurry up Ryou or they'll wreck your room."

Ryou got up from the couch and went straight for Bakura's arm."Do you have to grab my arm?"Ryou nodded.Bakura smiled.The two went up the stairs,oblivious to what awaited them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

"Damn Ryou.Your room's like...clean!"Malik exclaimed,looking around the hikari's room.

Bakura chuckled,"Big change to what your used to,huh?"

"Watch it,tomb robber."

Yugi and Yami looked around the room./What exactly are we looking for?/

//Clues about who ever done this.//

/Oh./

Yugi looked in the closet.'Nothin' here.'He looked under the bed.'Nothin' here either.'Yugi scratched his head.'Now,if I was evil,where would I put stuff?'Yugi looked at the wall across from him."Uh guys."

Bakura,currently,had Malik in a head lock,but let go when he heard Yugi.

"Did you find anything,hikari?"Yami asked.

"If you count that writing on the wall someting,then yeah."

"Writing?"

Yugi pointed to the wall in front of him.Everyone gasped.The wall was smeared with,still wet,blood.The crimson liquid dripping off the wall and on to the floor.(AN:Makes me want steak)At the bottom of the wall,motionless,was a kitten.A slash cut deep with in its back.

Ryou ran out of the room,a concerned Malik followed.Bakura stared shocked at the writing.'Who coul've done this?'

Yugi stared at the writing,"I can't read it.What does it say?"

Yami studied the writing."It in hyroglyphics a warning of some sort."

Bakura looked at the writing.

Darkness shall corrupt the innocent beware the shadows baware the night

Yugi stared at Bakura."Do you know what it says,Bakura?"

Bakura nodded."Darkness shall corrupt the innocent Beware the shadows Beware the night."

"Not much of a warning,huh?"Yami asked.

"No,it isn't."Bakura walked towards the kitten.It looked only a few months olds,probably just left its mother.He picked it up,blood dripping on his hand.'Who ever is doing this is definatly no ametuer.'He stared at the kitten in his arms.'Poor thing.No creature deserves to die like this.'

Yami looked at the other yami.'He seems to know nothing.But,for Yugi and Ryou's sake,I'm going to keep an eye on him.'

"Thanks for coming you guys.I'll call if something comes up."

Yugi smiled,"Don't mention it.We'll see ya later?"

"Yeah sure."

Yugi beamed,pure innocence radiating off of him."Its time we leave.Grandfather is expecting us,"Yami said,heading for the door.

"Wait!"

Yami turned around,a questioning look placed on his face.Bakura walked up to the ex-pharaoh."Could you throw this in the trash on your way out?"he asked,holding the kitten up slightly.Yami looked at the kitten then at Bakura."Why not throw it out yourself?"Bakura smirked."Because Ryou's somewhere in this house with Malik,which means I'll have to track them down.Please?For Ryou?"

Yami sighed and looked at Yugi,who gave why-not look."Alright."He took the kitten from Bakura's arms."Thanks."

"Don't mention it.We must be leaving now."He walked towards the door,Yugi following,and the kitten in his arms.

Bakura sighed.He looked at his arms.Fortunatly,he was wearing a sweater.So he removed his blooded sweater to reveal a green t-shirt.He through the sweater in the hamper Ryou kept in his room."Now to find the other two."

"You shouldn't talk to yourself.People will wonder."

"I didn't ask for your advice.But thanks anyway."

"No problem."

Bakura turned around(AN:He's doin' that alot)to face the blonde egyptian and his hikari.Malik stood in the door way,behind him stood Ryou,who looked worse than before.Ryou walked up to Bakura and hugged his arm.

"Are you ok,Ryou?"The hikari shook his head."He threw up after he saw the kitten,after that he cried his heart out."Bakura looked down at Ryou,who had fallen asleep again."Poor kid.He just through one phsyco(AN:spelled right?)now he has to deal with another one."

Malik laughed,"That other phsyco is you right?"

"Watch it,mortal."

Malik chuckled,"I better leave.Isis'll get pissed if I don't get home."

"See ya."

"Yeah whatever."Malik walked out of the room,his footsteps heard going down the stairs,and finally the front door closing.Bakura looked down at the sleeping hikari."I guess he'll have to sleep with me."He managed to release his arm from Ryou's grip.He slung Ryou over his shouder,before the hikari fell.

Bakura went straight to the guest room,his room.He turned on the lights.His room was plain nothing special about.A desk here,a lamp,and a queen sized bed."Why did he ever give me this room?I have my soul room to sleep in."He walked towards the bed and gently set his hikari down.Ryou whimpered a bit but then snuggled into the indigo sheets.

Bakura looked at the sleeping light.He looked exactly like an angel.White hair,pale skin,and light blue pajamas with sleeping sheep on them.Yes,his hikari is an angel no doubt about it.

Bakura removed the ring around his hikari's neck and set it on the desk next to him.He puuled the comforter up to the boy's chin,tucking him in."Kobanwa,chibi tenshi."

A glow filled the room.The boy disappeared.Now all that was left was an angel,sleeping peacefully.The way all angels do.

**************************************************************** *************

YAY!I FINISHED!

Bakura:Finally!

Me:GOMEN NASAI FOR THE LONG WAIT!THE EVIL KNOWN AS SCHOOL IS TO BLAME!

Bakura:Well maybe if you didn't fail math that wouldn't have happened!

Me:Gomen nasai!

Ryou:How did you write that?

Me I was in the mood.^__________^I think I did very well on the ending.

Karona:Yes you did.I really enjoyed Ryou obsestion with Bakura's arm.

Me:I know!I wanted Ryou to be a little kid,so the arm thing came up.

Anouncer Dude:What does the message mean?Will Yami ever trust Bakura?Where's Yami Malik?Why did they kill a cat?

Me:'Cause I felt like it.

Anouncer Dude:Don't interupt me!

Me:I'll do what I want!ITS MY FIC!>o<

Anouncer Dude:Ok.Sheesh.Anyway will Ryou survive this new evil?WHY DIDN'T ANY OF YOU HELP ME?!All these questions and more will be answered next time on:Shadow's Light.

*DBZ ending music*

R&R!AND I'LL TRY TO UPDATE FASTER/KEEP MY GRADES UP!!

Ja ne minna-san!