Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Star of Millenia ❯ Sprung ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Star of Millenia

Chapter Six.


Yami Tea woke up a not too long later, seeing Yami still in his spot, a conspicuous hand resting in her hair. she quiked a smile before she closed her eyes again and began to fake yawn. She tilted her false, sleep-drugged eyes to his face and smiled.

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep on you" she grinned a bit. Yami didn't react, but just nodded, mumbling an "S'ok" half-mindedly. She righted herself and popped her back. Test one, Yami had passed with flying colors. The fact that he had even let her sleep like that was proof that he thought more of Tea than just a girl. With that hurdle cleared, she was free to move on to her favorite part of her scheme. If he went through that part without flinching, then her abiou was on proverbial easy-street with the Pharaoh.

{I can't wait...} she chuckled. She could just see the look on his face when she.....but not now. She shook her head slightly. Wait til tonight, she thought. Then everything will be out of your hands.

{KuuuuRINA!!} Tea screamed from inside her soul room. Sighing heavily, she turned and peeked through the window that seperated the two rooms.

{What is it brat?} she asked, irritated. Tea crossed her arms inginantly.

{I want out! My muscles are getting cramped!} she complained.

{I had to stay in my soul room for over 3000 years without getting a break, so deal Brat!} she cried and blockaded the window. Tea slammed her fists into the window, enraged. What was her Yami up to? Something was definately fishy here, and she would find out what, by nightfall for sure.

Oh, what little did she know!



They began to walk back home, Yugi and Yami exchanged controll, so it was quiet. Kurnia's ambitions did not include the pint sized Duelist. Once they were back at her house, she opened the door. Yugi smiled and went to leave, but she stopped him.

"Want some food or something?" she asked.

"No." Yugi shook his head. To be honest, Tea's Yami scared him. Yami Bakura he'd rather face than the seductive and bewitching wolf in sheep's clothing that was Yami Tea. He began to back to the street.

Damn!! She needed Shorty here if her plan was to work. Idea, she needed something to keep him there...what?? What could possibly keep the brat there?? Her mind raced for an answer, without betraying her panic on her face.

"Hey!" she called out. Yugi looked up at her, surprized. "Hey, I got the new edition of Deulist Journal. Didn't you say you wanted to read it?" she asked. Yugi looked at her sweetly poisoned smile. He was very wary of that look. Slowly, his head feeling like a lead weight on his neck, he nodded. Kurina smiled, and opened the door for him. He gulped, and entered the lion's den.

She shuffled about her room, seraching for the magazine. She opened a few drawers, around her table, ect. Meanwhile, Yugi stood in her doorway, nervously fiddling with a long golden bang. She finally found the magazine. It had been hastily stuffed into an obscure drawer while Yami Tea had been busy "redecorating". She handed the slightly crumpled manuscipt to him. He turned to beat a quick withdrawl, before she hooked his collar and drug him back inside her room.

"Listen, can you have Yami come out? I have something I wanted to say to him." she pleaded. Yugi nodded quickly. anything to get away from her! He ventured back into his soul room, and knocked on the door to Yami's.

"Yami?" he asked. "Yami Tea wants to tell you something." He heard a grunt and a heave of motion from the other side of the door, and Yami stuck his head out.

"Fine, this better be quick." he grumbled. Yugi nodded, and they exchanged.

Kurina smiled. She'd be having to bump up her time schedule, she wanted to wait a little later for this, but why pass up opprotunity?

"what is it?" Yami asked, unoccasionaly grumpy. He had been in the middle of something. Yami Tea decided to make this quick. She stalked up to him, hips swaying, flaunting to him what this body had to offer. She leaned over to him, using both her arms to brace herself, and at the same time, pin him between them. She leaned her face close to his, til where her breath was flowed over his face.

His less than happy mood soon faded to a sense of panic, Yami Tea was close to him, dangerously close. Her breath fluttering along his cheeks, the vague scent of her shampoo caught his nose. His heart began to hammer dangerously fast. He gulped.

"This...is something she's wanted to do to you for a long time.." she whispered huskily. She closed the exsisting gap between them, and roughly seized his lips to hers. She pushed her tongue past his, and stroaked the inside of his mouth, exploring as she pleased. Yami froze instantly, in a state of shock. What was she doing? Why wasn't he fighting?? He could do nothing, as much as his mind screamed for his body to move, it didn't obey. His heart fluttered quickly in exhiliration. His mind was now so numb, he stopped thinking and just concentrated on keeping his legs locked out.

She pulled away, her thumb swiping the corners of her mouth. She grinned a grin only the devil himself could have. She looked down at him, and walked out. She stopped at the doorway, and turned.

"Oh, remember, that was the Brat kissing you just then...not me. Have a nice day." she turned and dissapeared down the hall. Yami stood in a state of shock and confusion. In his Soul Room, Yugi's jaw was on the floor.

"What just happened?" Yugi cried in his Soul room. Yami, still stock still and gasping for his breath.

"I dunno...I think she just...kissed me..." he muttered. Yugi blinked, and bristled.

"KISS?!? SHE JUST FRENCHED YOU LIKE A FRY!" he shouted. Yami flinched at the uncharacteristic yelling of his abiou, and stood up.

"French? There was nothing french about it..." he replied. Yugi twitched, of all the times for Yami to show his ignorance to modern culture....

"Yami...it's just an expression..but still..SHE JUST KISSED YOU!!!!! All you can do is just stand there??" he cried. He honestly just didn't understand the Pharaoh at times...

Yami yet again shrugged, and walked out of the house, the magazine in hand. He turned at the street and faded into the shadows quickly. From the window in her parnet's room, Tea watched him leave, and silently made herself the promise to never go near him again...for the good of her pride, his pride, and because she was sure Kurina would have a feild-day with the taunts and teases she could use on the subject....even if it was her own fault. Sighing heavily, she walked to her room, and laid on her bed and looked at the ceiling mournfully.

Yami Tea was silent in her Soul Room...she decided that her abiou needed some time alone to cool.



A/N: Huzzah! chapt. 6 is FINALLY up! Sorry thsi took so long folks, finals JUST got over with, and I've been busy with other fics. I whipped this chapter up in response to all of you who pleaded for a new chap in my fic Flood. Sorry this took so long, but I'm really wondering where to take this fic....just leave it as is? Bring in a major protagonist? I'm really stumped for ideas. Any that you guys might wish to contribute, tell in the reveiws. The person who comes up with the best idea will get a cameo in the next few chapters! I promise! Now I gotta go start my Star Wars Fic, (an Anakin/Padme fluff after Return of the Jedi :-D) My MKR fic...ect, ect. You can also thank Starflower aka Mizuri for sending me that e-mail to remind me of this thing that wa sitting half done on my hard drive. ^_^0..sorry folks.

See Ya Laters!!

~~ARcadia Silver, Holder of the Millenium Pentagram