Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Stay With Me ❯ Crushes ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Cherry: This is my first EVER fan fiction so please don't blame me if its horrible. Rated PG-13 to be safe. Won't be too long. Since this is my first fic, I'm using the classic scenario. Yami love Yugi. Yugi loves Yami. But they don't tell each other their feelings because they're scared to be rejected. Anzu loves Yami and doesn't want Yugi to interfere. Pairing is obviously Yami/Yugi.

I am using the Japanese names. Joey is Jou (Jounouchi), Tristen is Honda, and Tea is Anzu. Now on to the fic!

Warning: Shounen-ai (boys kissing boys)

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or anything else related.

'thoughts'

"talking"

/Yugi to Yami/

//Yami to Yugi//

(Cherry's notes)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yugi, Jou, Honda, and Anzu here sitting at the park after school like they always do. Jou and Honda were arguing about something, most likely another girl. Anzu was trying to break the two apart even though she knew it was hopeless.

The tri-color haired teen sat quietly against a tree listening to Jou and Honda argue. He wasn't really paying attention though. He was currently thinking about his darker half. Again. Yugi has had a crush on Yami for a few months already. Yami has always been there for him and who couldn't help falling for Yami? No one but Jou knew of his crush. He hadn't actually told the blond. Jou had found a poem he'd written to Yami a few weeks ago. Jou promised he wouldn't tell anyone.

//Yugi?// Yugi was knocked out of his thoughts by Yami. He slightly blushed at hearing his yami's voice. (Cherry: Yugi blushing! Cute!)

/Yes, Yami?/

//You seem to have a lot on your mind lately. I know something is wrong.//

/It's nothing Yami. Just been thinking about the upcoming exams I guess/ Yugi said obviously lying. `I hope Yami believes that.'

//If your sure-//

Jou cut off Yami. "Hey Yug! You there?"

"Sorry Jou. I was just talking to Yami."

"Ok. Hey. You wanna go to the arcade? I want to kick Honda's butt again."

"Hey!" Honda hit Jou on the head, "You couldn't beat me if you tried."

"Yes I could!"

That started another one of their arguments.

/Yami?/

//Yes, Hikari// (1)

/Do you want to come out and go to the arcade with us?/

Yami didn't really want to go but he knew Yugi wanted him to. He had formed a crush on the small boy over the last few months. Yugi of course knew nothing of this. Yami thought that Yugi could never return his feelings.

//Sure. I'll be right out.//

Yami came out dressed in his usual leather attire. (Cherry: *drools*) Anzu was on Yami the second he came out .Honda and Jou stopped fighting when they saw Yami out of the puzzle. Yugi blushed again at the sight of his darker half in leather.

"Hi, Yami! " Anzu squealed hugging Yami's arm. Yugi glared at her. `How dare she touch *my* yami.'

"umm… Hi Anzu." Yami was a bit taken aback by Anzu. He knew Anzu had a major crush on him. Yami has never liked her though. She was quite annoying to him. (2)

"Hey Yami!" Honda said while patting him on the back. "We were just about to go to the arcade. Wanna come?"

"Sure."

The five of them set off to the arcade with Anzu pretty much drooling over Yami.

"Yugi? Can I talk to you alone for a minute?" Anzu asked him quietly when they reached the arcade.

"Sure Anzu," Yugi replied. He then said louder to the rest of the group. "Hey guys. We'll meet you inside in a bit. My and Anzu need to talk for a minute."

"Ok. We'll meet you inside," Jou said. They left to go inside to the arcade leaving Anzu and Yugi alone.

"What did you want to talk about, Anzu?"

"I just wanted to warn you to stay away from my Yami."

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean. I've seen the way you look at him. He's mine so stay away from him! You're just a bother to him. You're too small to do anything and he's been complaining that you've been dragging him down and are a big burden." Anzu said.

"Yami said that?" Yugi said with pain in his voice. Tears were now threatening to spill from his violet eyes.

"Yeah. He didn't want to tell because He didn't want to hurt your feelings." Anzu smirked. Her plan was working perfectly. `Soon I will have Yami to myself.' She thought as Yugi ran away tear now freely spilling over his eyes. Anzu walked into the arcade to meet the others.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(1) Hikari- means light. Yami sometimes calls Yugi that.

(2) Sorry to Anzu fans but I rather dislike Anzu. In this story she will be a little B****y

Cherry: I'm ending it there. Gomen is it's so bad! Please review though. Even one review will make me a happy person. I have part of the 2nd chapter written. I'm ending here cause I'm too tired to finish. I'll update either later today, or sometimes this weekend. Or maybe when I get 5 reviews. (Which I doubt because it's so bad.) Later!

~~~Cherry~~~

.