Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Stuck With You ❯ Crushes and Knocking Out Prostitutes ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Thank you for reviewing! I’m sorry I updated late, but things kept getting in the way-ack! * a flying squirrel glides by* See? Like that!

I don’t own Yugioh and never will! Unless...I was at an orphanage in Japan and Kazuki Takahashi adopted me...


************************************************************************ ***************













Stuck With You

















Chapter 2








“Where have you been?” Seto asked curiously as he passed a very worried looking Atemu sitting by the tall throne room doors, “You know uncle was wondering why you and a bunch of soldiers suddenly ran outside, if you don’t tell him what happened-”

“Look, Seto, I don’t need you to remind me what my father will do, probably make me study past government issues, I hate it!” Atemu stated slumping back to the cold granite wall.

Seto normally kept to himself, but this time it was curious that Atemu-the normally calm one-was stressing over something, so he decided to ask, “What’s eating you?”

Atemu glanced up at his older brown haired cousin, “Why would you want to know?” he snapped.

Seto rolled his blue eyes, “Well I was wondering why you’re acting-strangely rude.”

Atemu crossed his arms and replied, “I guess I should tell you, since I’ll have to say it anyway. A theif got inside and stole Father’s favorite purple vase-the ugly one-you know with the golden snakes circling it? He says it’s priceless. Not sure why he’d like such a crappy vase around here. I’m sure he’s going to give me some harsh punishment...”

Seto snickered, but stopped by the hard glare his younger spiky haired cousin gave him, he would need some encouragement to get out of this one, “What are you going to do about it?”

Atemu pushed himself off the ground and rubbed his chin, until he got an idea, Seto watched silently, “I got it!”

It startled Seto, “So what is it?”

“Well...I’m thinking you could help me with it...” he whispered in Seto’s ear.

“No!! I’m not helping you! Forget it! And don’t ask me again either!” Seto announced trying to walk off before Atemu could convince him into doing his bidding. Last time he did, he ended up working over time at the shrine for a week-no sleep at all. He never had time to get back at Atemu for it. This time, he was smart.

“Aw c’mon Seto,” Seto stopped, but didn’t look at Atemu, “Fine! I tell everyone about, hm, your little crush?”

Seto fidgeted slightly, but kept his composure, he responded with an unnoticeable wavering voice, “How do know that I have a crush?”

Atemu closed his right eye in a casual manner, “Well everytime we mention ‘her’ you blush and stutter alot and don’t say you won’t help me, because I *will* tell.” Atemu snickered.

Seto didn’t know what to say, “Fine, I’ll help, but if you end up screwing it up I won’t take the blame.”




Later...




“We have to wear these filthy potato bags?”Seto asked grumpily picking at the dusty old cloak, Atemu had tossed to him.

Atemu rolled his eyes, “We don’t want to be noticed,” He flung his cloak on his shoulders and lowered the hood. Surprisingly his hair didn’t poke out on the top.

Seto sniffed the cloak and reeled back, “My Ra this smells worse than-”

“Seto! We got to get going now!” Atemu interupted tearing the cloak out of Seto’s hands, throwing it over his cousin’s shoulders and shoving his reluctant cousin out of the hidden hole in the palace walls.







~*~









“Do ya see him yet, Honda?” A blonde boy asked the slightly taller boy next to him.

“Nah, Jono. I seriously doubt-wait there he is. I think,” Honda said to his friend.

His honey brown eyes scanned the area until they found two cloaked figures, “Atemu is that you?”

The cloaked boy winked, “Yup! What’sup guys?” Jono shook his head, “Nothin’ much, just a ceremony in the plaza. Heard there’s gonna be some hot girls dancin’ there,” he looked at the slightly taller person next to him, “Who’s he?”

“This is Seto, my cousin. He came with today on a little mission,” Atemu said straightening the cloak. Seto just snorted and stomped off.

Honda raised an eyebrow, “What’s his problem?”

Atemu shrugged, “I dunno. Just a person angry at life I suppose.” ‘Where the heck is he going? He’s supposed to stay with me! Now how am I going to find that theif...’

Honda and Jono watched their friend, “Somethin’ wrong, Atemu?” He shook his head, “So are we going to that ceremony or what?” Jono and Honda grinned, “Let’s go!”



~*~











‘This is perfect!’ Teana thought sarcastically, ‘First of all I’ll be able to see the ass crack of a prince from here and he’ll be able to see me! Who came up with this idea?’ Then she remembered that she herself planned it. It was her love for dancing that made her come up with it. All she had to do was knock out one of the dancers-preferably the lead, since she didn’t want to be a follower.

She strolled down the dusty street to the townsquare and walked into the lead dancer’s tent. A girl was sitting crosslegged with the lead dancer’s outfit in her hands. She looked up in surprise, “Who are you? You’re not susposed to be in here!”

Teana strided over to the girl and droned in a preppy perky voice, “Oh me? I’m Anzu! (her alias)”

The girl raised an eyebrow, “You’re not susposed to be in here. I’ll have you know I’ll call the guards if you don’t scamper to your little prostitute ally, tramp.”

“Of course not!” Teana’s voice went back to normal, except she snarled, “Of course not, little bitch!” She took a knife with a diamond hilt and slammed it into the girl’s head.

“Think before you call me prosititute,” Teana growled, dragging the girl behind a mattress, “Tramp.” With that she gave the girl a payback kick in the head. Oh how that would hurt in the morning.

Her dusty peasant clothes pooled around her and she slipped on the leader’s dancing clothes. It was a sleeveless light blue silk that tightly fit around her torso. It exposed much of her chest while the skirt part just barely fell an inch below her ass. Who was going to be prostitute? She noticed a few hoop bracelets scattered on the mattress she hid the girl behind. Slipping the bracelets on her wrists, Teana looked down at the bandages on her leg. How could she hide it? As if answering her question, a ankle bangle on the mattress she hadn’t noticed earlier gleamed. Picking it up, she said, “This’ll do.”
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TBC...



A/N: I’m really sorry I haven’t been updating, I just had a series of exams, finals, and tests (aren’t they all the same?). Plus friend problems. But only two more days of that hellhole. I’m having a tiny bit of writer’s block on Murked Light, but I’m continuing. Desert Sands is on hiatus for a while. Living Your Past will be going through some reconstruction. If you like Inuyasha fics read my newest fic called Sengoku Manor (Kag/Inu). Please? You don’t have to, but you’ll make another authoress happy.

How’d you like it? Like it? Hate it? Tell me by pressing that purple button down there. The wait for the next update won’t be long like this update, hopefully.