Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Survivor, Yu-gi-oh! Style ❯ Day One (Part one) ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: Uhh…I don't own YGO, and never will…unfortunately T-T *sobs*….and I don't own survivor either. I don't like survivor all that much, but I was BORED and my sister wouldn't shut up about survivor…so now I'm writing a fic about survivor…o.o;;…I do own Sachi and Michiko though. ^.^

Ummm…okay, this is my first EVER story…so go easy on the flames. I know some of the stuff in here is corny…but hey! *shrugs* :P

~*~*~*~*~*~

M: Hello, and welcome to Survivor, Yu-gi-oh! Style! My name is Michiko Hakashi…I'll be your host…and uhhhhhhhhh…For the next uhh...*gets out a calculator X.x;;*….Six Weeks or so, 16 people will be divided into 2 teams, and will be voted off every ummmmmmmmmm….3 days X.x;;…Uhh….let's meet our players! O.o

Yuugi: …I'm Yuugi. You knew that…right?? O.o;;

Ryou: I'm uhh…Ryou…*Michiko drools*…uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…you might know me as Bakura in the cheapy English…dub...

M: GAHHH! DEATH TO THE DUBS! ENGLISH DUBS SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKK T_T Ryou ain't British…he's Japanese…u.u;

Anzu: *stares at Michiko* Ummmmmmmmmm…I'm Anzu…you might know me as…umm…Michiko?

M: *is looking for the character map to do the stupid accent on Anzu's dubbed name….* GARRRRRRRR…

Anzu: Anyway, you might know me as Téa…in the English version.

M: GARRRRRR I HATE ENGLISH DUBS ><

Crawford: …Pshawhhhhhhhh….why am I here? Aren't I supposed to be dead?

M: GAHHH JUST SHUT UP AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF WILL YOU!?

C: O.o;; Ummm...okay uhh I'm Pegasus J. Crawford…all shall love me and despaaaaaaaaaaaairrr…

M: *hits Crawford upside the head with her Crawford Voodoo doll* THAT'S GALADRIEL'S LINE…you've got the wrong…TV…movie thing…again O.o;;

C: …you have my voodoo doll? Those weren't supposed to come out until…umm…2 days ago…

M: …¬¬ just shut up and uhh…let Jounouchi introduce himself…

Jou: Uhh…like she said…I'm Jounouchi…uh call me Jou…it takes less time to type n.n;

Malik: I like…cheese. And uhh I'm Malik…call me MALIK-SAMA!! Muhahahahahhh….I'm a Sama. :D

Michiko: YES! CALL HIM SAMA! HE DESERVES IT. SO DOES RYOU. CALL RYOU RYOU-SAMA. :D

Ryou: …

Malik: ^.^

Mai: I'm Mai……………

Jou: *does a ditzy Mai pose* Lookit meee!! I'M MAI, I'm gorgeous…*flips his un-flippable hair*

Michiko: O_o Jou, how do you flip your hair?? It's like…a rock…I've seen you use gel…

Jou: o.o…I didn't put on…as much today…I only used 4 bottles today.

Michiko: Good for you. *thumbs up sign* On with the next person…

Mokuba: I'm Seto's lil brother! I'm special. I'm rich! But I look like I grew up in an orphanage.

Seto: You did grow up in an orphanage.

Mokuba: What's your point?

Seto: …-.-0

Michiko: …Ummm…how many people have introduced themselves so far? I'm getting sleepy…

Seto: Eight, not including me…anyway…I'm Seto Kaiba. Duh...I'm like the cutest richest youngest dude in the entire UNIVERSE.

Michiko: Not really Ummm…Ryou's cutest. I guess Malik's okay lookin..*tilts head* You're in third place. And Crawford…he's rich. Richer than you. He looks like Mister Burns with lotsa hair.

Crawford: …why thank you.

Michiko: Don't get smart with me, Girly Boy… ¬¬

Crawford: …

Ryou: …

Michiko: *runs over and glomps Ryou*

Ryou: Umm…O.o

Michiko: ….who's left?

Seto: 7 people left…

Sachi: *pops out from her author's cloud in the sky* WHAT!? I can't think of 7 more people!! I could barely think of people after Mokuba! O.O GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH…!!!

Michiko: *stares up at Sachi* GAHH! GO! SHOO! You're ruining the show!

Sachi: O.O YOU DARE ORDER ME, THE AUTHOR AROUND!?!!??

Michiko: …^^;;; Shutting up, your high authoress…ma'am….

Sachi: *goes back into her cloud and thinks for about half an hour for another character to use…*

Keith: GAHH *falls out of the sky and lands on his head* OWWW…o.o…oh great, I'm in survivor now…uhh I'm Bandit Keith. I'm supposedly evil…uhh…yeah…and…o.o…

Sachi: *pops out again* GAHH!! HELP ME! I can't think of anymore characters!!! O_O *stares at Yuugi who looks like he's about to say something* And NO WAY NO HOW is Sugoroku playing in this…

Yuugi: *closes his mouth and sulks*

Sachi: -_-"…anyway…uhh…any suggestions??

Jou: HEY! I KNOWW!! SHIZUKA!!

Sachi: *shrugs* Good enough…

Shizuka: *falls out of the sky and lands on Ryou* @___@;;

Michiko & Sachi: GAHHHHHHH!!! NOOO!! GET OFF OF HIM!!

Shizuka: *stands up quickly* ^^;;;; Uhh…I'm Shizuka…Jounouchi's sister…uhh you might know me as Serenity…o.o…

Sachi: Anymore suggestions??

Jou: I SAY WE KICK KEITH OUT!!

Sachi: I WOULD IF I COULD BUT I CAN'T! I can't think of anymore characters!!

Michiko: How many people are left to be introduced??

Seto: Ummm…11 people have introduced themselves, so…*counts on his fingers*…5 people left.

Sachi: Okay, I can do that…I think…GAHHH…no I can't…umm….*is trying to think of family members or enemies of the current players X.x;;;*

Yuugi: *scratches his head*

Malik: Uhhh…whatever you do, don't let Isis play…><

Sachi: GOOD IDEA MALIK! *makes it rain chocolate bars and makes Isis fall from the sky*

Isis: GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! *falls on her face right near a big jagged rock* O.O;;

Michiko: And HERE my friends…is the 12th player. INTRODUCE YOURSELF.

Isis: Umm…I'm scared >< …uhh…my name is Isis Ishtar….I'm Malik's sister…unfortunately…¬¬…uhh…

Michiko: WE NEED 4 MORE PEOPLE!! T_T I'm too stupid to think of 4 more people!!

Sachi: …that's true…but we need 4 more people T_T

Michiko: Okay…right now, IRL, I'm watching YTV…YGO is on in an hour and I'm desperate for a time machine T-T…

Sachi: NOOOO! I'm at my aunt's house right now and my dad wants us to leave NOW…T___T I'm gonna miss YGO! NO!! But…I also wanna be home to see if anyone wants to go to the fireworks with meeeeeee…T_T I'm gonna have to catch it on re-run…T.T…anywho, now I'm in the car working…o.o…I NEED HELP!! …okay, my sister just suggested…Rishido. Uhh…she has no idea who that is, she just started to talk about Malik…I don't think she knows who that is either, but she says Isis is pretty. And if you're wondering, I'm using a laptop…

Rishido: *falls out of the sky and lands on Isis* OOF! Uhh…I'm Rishido. Malik told me to kill him if he lost any duels…uhh and I carved my face for him. That's why I'm so ugly.

Sachi: THREE MORE PEOPLE TO GOOOO! Yeh Hoo! I'm almost done the introductions! *does the three people to go dance*

Sachi: Gah…somebody help me here! O_O …if I had that Internet adapter for my dad's cell I could be online right now and ask Ryo/Kai/Malik/…he has lots of other names…for another character to use, but anyway, I might be seeing him at the hobby shop in about an hour…heheh I hope he comes earlier than 5, I planned to leave at 4 but nooooooooooooo…uhh…my dad wanted to leave…because I wanted to be home by…5…umm…okay so my schedule is really messed up but IF I HAD THE SENNEN SPIRAL IT WOULD ALL WORK OUT!!! *calms down* Anywho. Uhh…*15 minutes pass*…*20 more minutes pass*…umm…Gah, I'll just pick random Yamis as the last 4 players…

Yami Malik, Yuugi-ou, and Bakura: *fall from the sky and onto Michiko*

Michiko: *goes into a zombie-like…thing…* Geeeeeeeejouuuubweeeeeee…*starts to mutter gibberish and starts to drool* GWEEEEE!! I have the 3 bestest most coolest Ancient Egyptians laying ontop of me right now! -^__________________________________________^-

Sachi: *magically makes the 3 stand very far away from her other self just for the fun of it* Heheheheh. Anywho…I couldn't think of anymore Yamis…GAHH why are there only 3…?! GAH! I'm not using Yuugi's grandfather! SOMEBODY HELP ME HERE!! Gah, SISTER! Helppp…Gah, Never Mind, she's just a YGO expert wannabe…uhh…not that I'm not…but…I KNOW MORE THAN HER!! SO HAH. ^^;; Uhhh…anyway…

Yuugi-ou: Umm…I sound like a girl. And I'm Yuugi's darkside…you better have known that…¬¬

Bakura: Uhhmmm…What am I doing here?

Michiko: You're being a player in Survivor, Yu-gi-oh! Style. Umm…introduce yourself…

Bakura: …oh-KAY then…umm…I'm Bakura. Call me Bakura…I'm Ryou's dark side…

Yami Malik: Uhhhhhhh…I'm Yami Malik? I'm Malik's darkside…nice ta meetcha Mister Shiny Lookin thing. *waves to the camera with a dopey-like smile on his face*

Sugoroku: *is being the camera dude* Uhh…hi…I never knew my head was THAT shiny…*rubs his head*

Jou: *runs up to Sugoroku* I'LL SHINE YOUR HEAD FOR A NICKEL!! *gets out the shoe buffer and holds out his hand*

Sugoroku: …no comment.

Miho: *falls from the sky and ontop of Yuugi* AAHHH!!

Yuugi: OOF..X_X

Miho: *high pitched and sorta…gasping kinda O.o voice…* I'M MIHO!! WHEEE

Sachi: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! I made it! I finished all the players! I RULE! WUH HOO!

Michiko: Anyway, I'm your host. Now that we have all the players here, you'll now be split into 2 teams…

~*~*~*~*~*~

Sachi: Uhh…that's all for now…I need some suggestions on the names for the 2 teams, I'm too lazy to make up some right now…

Malik: I like cheese! CHEESE! ^.^

Ryou: I like…uhh…*thinks*

Rishido: Malik, have you lost a duel yet?

Malik: No…

Rishido: …darn.

`

Ryou: OOH! I KNOW! I like…

Michiko: *whispers in his ear*

Ryou: I LIKE MICHIKO!

Michiko: *giggles insanely* *runs over and glomps Ryou again*

Ryou: Wait a minute…O.O;;…

Yuugi: *pokes his head infront of the camera* Please R&R! :D


~*~*~*~*~*~