Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Taffy ❯ second scene ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Rave- Okay so it's been a while
Treva: A long while
Rave- *glares* Anyway here's the long a waited...
Treva- And much dreaded.
Rave- Shut up! Here's the next part of Taffy.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Ohh Bakura."

"Shut up Mokuba."

"Then move."

"I don't want to."

Bakura! Please!"

"Shut up."

Mokuba shoved at the lump beside him with an angry growl. "Kura give me some of the covers already."

"You're hot enough" came the muffled reply.

Slate blue eyes narrowed for a moment before Mokuba disappeared under the edge of the blankets they had been fighting over.

Bakura grunted as his legs were shoved apart. He started to sit up but fell back as a wet heat surrounded his member. "Ra Mokuba I knew you were a good cocksucker but where'd you learn that."

"Don't be so crude" the dark hair boy answered. "If you'd just learn to share-"

"I don't have to share." He tossed the covers back and flipped the other boy over. "Open your mouth."

Mokuba obeyed and then Bakura was there teaching him the same lesson they had been working on since they had become more than just two people that had to live together.

"Deeper Moku. You know how to. Don't make me force you."

Like he had ever had to force anything.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"It tastes blue."

Seto looked up from the book he had been reading to glare at the blue eyed nymph sitting at his feet. "Didn't we have this discussion before?"

"Yeah. It still tastes blue though." Mokuba turned the lump of food on his fork over and stared at it critically. "And I may be wrong but I don't think food is supposed to taste blue."

Seto sighed deeply. "You know I think you're right."

"After all nothing...Wait a second...I'm...right?"

Then came the pouncing.

"Shit! Mokuba what the hell are you trying to do? Drive Ryou to find a new boyfriend who wasn't broken by an incoming knee?"

A less paranoid person would have realized immediately that they had almost castrated the Seto Kaiba and would be on their knees begging for forgiveness. However Mokuba was Bakura's lover and thus thought anyone who wasn't acting like themselves was prime suspect for soul swapping demons. And Seto Kaiba never told anyone they were right. Especially his younger brother.

"Who are you and what have you done with my stick up the ass brother?"

That and he was a smart ass.

"Cute." Seto shoved the other off with a grunt. "I was just thinking that maybe certain things do taste like colors to you."

"Thank you."

"After all you are an odd creature."

"Hey!"

The elder tapped his book against the arm of the couch. "So what else tastes like colors to you?"

To say it or not to say it...that as not even the question.

"Well, Bakura tastes silver."

Oh look at the book fall.

"What?"

Time to run.

"Hi Ryou. Bye Ryou."

Ryou turned to his boyfriend confused by the fact he had nearly been knocked out by a black blur that seemed to have known his name. "What was that about?"

"I'll tell you later. Right now I have to go kill your yami and have my little brother fixed."

That didn't clear things up at all. Wait...yes it did.

"Seto hold on. Bakura's bigger than you are." A muffled shout of protest rang up the stairs. "I didn't mean it that way."