Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The 8th millenium item ❯ DURING THE TOURNAMENT ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
DURING THE TOURNAMENT

"Whoah that was tough," said Yugi as he stepped down from the dueling arena.
"Yeah that Takeshi was such a jerk," Tristan mumbled.
Joey said, "Waitago Yug, u kicked his butt!"
"Great job Yugi! You beat that ugly creep!" Tea said, trying to hide her affection.
"Not only that," replied Yugi, "but i also got the ten starchips i need to get in to Pegasus's castle!" Bakura nodded.
"Hey Tristan, I'll bet i can beat you to the castle," Joey said.
Tristan replied "You're on!" and they both sprinted towards the castle, which was not that far away.
"Hey wait for us!" Bakura cried. And with that they all started running towards the castle. Little did they know, they were not alone...

"Hey Yug," Joey said sounding real scared. "This is gonna sound really stupid but i think we're bein followed," as he turned around to look behind him
"What do you mean Joey?" Yugi replied, looking around as well.
"Its probably nothing"Tea said, hoping what she said was true.
Bakura just stood there not knowing what to believe. So instead of thinking about it he just said,"Come on guys. Didn't you want to get in to the castle?"
"Oh. Right" Joey replied as they all ran up the stairs to Maxamillion Pegasus's castle.


So waddaya think so far? I know its short but still review thanx...i'll keep going if i get 1 review....just one so um.... REVIEW i don't care if its good or bad...if its good, its good. if its bad, i learn something.thanx

Come on i updated it now its better so pleeeeeeeeeeeeez review or comment or wutever....pleez??

~julie (still to decide last name. if u read my intro u'll understand)