Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Battle! ❯ Marik at work!!! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is the second chapter of The Battle! I want reviews and suggestions on this fanfic, so I can get better as a writer. Thanks, Sam. I know this is not my best I just want some feedback.

Marik is working on his job to create robots for war. He likes creating robots so they can demolish his worst foes. He builds a big robot that can take out anyone. He named it Bill. All of a sudden his boss came up and asked him "what in the hell!" His boss gets really happy because Marik built a robot. It was not only a robot. It was the most evil robot in the world. Marik's boss was so happy that he let Marik off for the rest of the day. Marik wanted to help out on some plans that his boss made. Those plans were tops secret that know one could find out about or he was in trouble. He went out of the shop and he went to his house to rest.

Meanwhile, Yugi and Tea were at his grandpa's shop. All of a sudden these people started showing up. Yugi and Tea did not know them at all. They introduced themselves as Sam, Trey and Don. They were talking for a while and said what they interest were etc. All of a sudden Marik showed up! We were all surprised to see him. Marik went up into the sky and dove down at us. Yugi used his power and said to Marik, "You are a dip shit, you here me!" That only made Marik upset All of us said to Yugi, "stop it or you are going to make him explode." Marik called his robot to destroy them. The Robot did not listen and attacked Marik instead of us. That must have been really terrible for Marik. Marik said to us "I will be back." We were all amazed at what Marik hade done. We were surprised that Marik's robot attacked him, instead of us. We went back to Yugi's grandpa's shop and rested.

That is the end of the chapter. Thanks for reading, Sam