Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Battle! ❯ Tea and her date and the evil robot! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

3rd chapter I am going to upload this on to the site for reference. I am always happy when someone reads my fics. I know that the chapters are short. I want them to be short so I will have a lot of chapters to go by. Anyway, once again thanks for reading!

We all woke up. Yugi said that I was sleep walking. I knew that I sleep walk all the time. I went up to Tea and said, "Good Mourning Tea." I looked at her and I was thinking to myself I really love this girl. She is really hot and I like her. I said to Tea lets go on a walk. We went on a walk with out anyone else and we talked about our interest. She said that she likes to dance. I told her to show me some of her moves. She showed some of her moves to me. They were really great. I told her that I liked anime. She liked anime also. We were the perfect couple for each other. We looked at each other and we kissed! It was my first kiss ever. She was really surprised and she said you kiss well. After that moment, Marik all of a sudden arrives with his robot more powerful than ever! We knew that we could not take down Marik alone, so we called the gang. They all showed up and we called the robot. The robot said "destroy." The robot exploded.! Marik was so surprised that he did not know what to do. He was trying to run from us. We used yugi's powers to knock him out. He used Mindgame and did it. We though him in a dumpster and left him there! We said to ourselves that he would come back.

This is the end of the chapter. Again, thanks for reading!

Pokemon1