Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Battle! ❯ Yugi's battle with Kaiba. ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

4th chapter. This chapter is going to be about Yugi's little battle with the big 5! Pokemon1 I have to finish this later. I hope people read the last three chapters and tell me what I need work on. Thanks. Pokemon1

In the afternoon that day Kaiba walked up and he said to Yugi "lets battle!" Yugi said "no thank you." Kaiba said back, "DAMN LETS BATTLE." Yugi, said "alright." "I have a new duel disk."Kaiba said. "You do." They started the battle. Kaiba sent out a Blue Eyes. Yugi was not surprised. Yugi had his God card with him. He was not going to use it unless he was in trouble. Yugi drew a magic card. It was a Dark Hole. He used it and Kaiba's blue eyes was toast. Everyone was cheering for Yugi including me.

All of a sudden Marik arrived. He was about to ruin the duel. All of us ran up to Marik and beat the crap out of him. He fell over and said "I surrender!" He was really weak. He left and he did not come back.

Kaiba and I were just getting started! I had no cards on the field so Kaiba could attack me directly! He drew another blue eyes! He used Dragon Shield to raise his attack by 1500! He attacked me and it took my life down to 3500. One more attack like that I was toast! I drew a ritual to send out Ra! I used some magic cards on him to get to attack power really high "15000." I attacked him and he was gone. Kaiba was not surprised. He said "congrats.", for winning. I said thank you for battling me. My friends and I walking to our homes and we rested once again.

This is the end of the chapter. Thanks for reading my fanfic. Pokemon 1!