Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Battle! ❯ Ash, Marik and Yugi hang around togther and talk about their life storys. ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Marik turning on his nice side. I am just starting on this chapter.
My goal is to at least make 20 chapters for this fanfic. Reviews are welcome when I finish it.
YUGIOH and Pokemon and all of the characters are copyrighted and I do not own them at all. Nintendo/GameFreak own Pokemon. Konami owns YUGIOH.
Please do not copy my fanfic. My fanfic is based on the games and anime. Thanks for reading in advance. Pokemon1.

Yugi is in his grandpa's shop going over what cards he is going to use for some battles that are coming up.
He likes polermization because it fuses two or more fusion monsters together. Yugi smiles and puts that card in his deck.
Another one of Yugi's favorite cards is swords of revealing light.
That stops your opponent from attacking for three turns.

All of of sudden Marik and his new friend Ash walk in the store. Ash and Marick said "Hi Yugi." "How are you doing Yugi."
Yugi said "I am doing great." Marick, Ash took out some of his Pokemon. Pikachu was already on Ashs back. Ash said to Marick and Yugi "
I have been training my Pikachu for years. Professor Oak gave him to me a long time ago. Picachu still uses his thunder bolt attack on me all of the time. When I was 10 years old Pikachu
joined me on my adventure to start my goal to become a Pokemon Master. I captured other Pokemon throughout the years. Team Rocket tries to capture
Picachu all of the time. They always fail though because my friends and I beat them in a Pokemon battle. I wish my dad would help me train my Pokemon.
I rarely see him on my adventure. Some of my friends I meet on my adventure are Misty. She now is the leader of the Cerulean City gym. She trains water Pokemon with all of her sisters.
Brock was a leader of the Pewter City gym when I first met him. I barely beat him though. The only reason why I beat him is because some water hit his Onix and the Pokemon fainted.

Brock wants to be the best Pokemon breeder in the world. He used to cook for me and Misty all of the time. I have had to heal my Pokemon at the Pokemon
Center at lot. When I get in to Pokemon battles you do not know if you are going to win or lose. You do have to try your best though. In order to
capture a Pokemon you have to weaken it first. The most common type of ball you catch Pokemon with are Pokeballs. The rarest is the MasterBall. It is rumored
that Team Rocket and Team Galactic have a lot of MasterBalls.

Ash said, "Would you like to take a walk with me Yugi." Yugi said, "Yes I would."
Ash and Yugi forgot all about Marik. Marik started to follow them. Ash and Yugi
did not notice. Ash was continuing to talk about his Pokemon adventure. Ash was asking Yugi if he would
like to go on an adventure with him. Marik popped up from behind and scared them. Marik said "I would also like to join."
Ash said " I do not care if you join us." "I am going to the different place to battle gym leaders and hopefully reach the Ultimate League."
"If I go against the gym leaders and I overthrow them the gym badges are mine!" Let us first visit Brock in Pewter City.

Yugi said, "First we have to switch worlds." Their is a barrier between the Pokemon and YU-GI-OH world. Ash said "I see it over there." Ash, Marik and Yugi hurried to the light
to switch worlds. It was just outside Kaiba's house. They passed by and went into the Pokemon world.

All of a sudden Team Rocket saw them. Jessie, James and Meowth were looking for Picachu. Ash said "It is Team Rocket." Jessie and James said, "We have Masterballs."
"All we have to use is one to capture Picachu!" "Our boss sent us on a mission to capture Picachu." "We will not fail this time."
Team Rocket used the Masterball. Ash, Yugi and Marick jumped right in front of it and started to run. Ash said "This is familar."
"I have been here before." "We are in Vermilion city." "We just have to get to a cave with a bunch of diglett in it. Team Rocket kept
on throwing Masterballs. Picachu got caught in one finally. "We won!." said Team Rocket." Ash would have used his other Pokemon to battle Team
Rocket but they were with Professor Oak. Yugi and Marik said "Not so fast." Yugi used the his Millennium puzzle around his neck. Marick used his power to destroy the Masterballs."
Team Rocket got scared and ran away. YU-GI-OH then freed Picachu from the MasterBall and using his power called mind game. Picachu
jumped into Ash's arms. After that Ash, Marik and YU-GI-OH wanted to rest awhile and visit the Pokemon Center so they could stock
up on items for the trip. Ash said "We might as well stop by the Pokemon Center and heal Picachu." They ran to the Pokemon Center and healed Ash's Picachu.
It was night time. "Let us do the rest of the stuff we need to do, such as shopping, in the mourning." Marick and YU-GI-OH agreed.
Have a good night sleep Ash and Marik, YU-GI-OH said."