Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Blabity Blab with characters ❯ Laura Croft Comes Over ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Me Back

ME: Don't own Yugioh. Never will either. He has been a jerk for the last couple days.

YAMI: Hey!

ME: What?

YAMI: What have I done wrong?

ME: You went all sugar happy and took off all your clothes except for your boxers doing the macerena.

YAMI: *sweatdrops*

YUGI: Yea! And he had on smiley face boxers with HAVE A NICE DAY printed on the back.

YAMI: Shut up.

ME: Oh yeah...... how could I have forgotten that?

SETO: I don't think you could have. Well.... then again...

ME: Oh shut up.

EVERYONE:...............

ME: Crap! I don't have anything more to write about!

YAMI: GOODIE!!! I get to go home early!!

ME: Not so fast. I got to think of something to put in the script... oh forget it. I am inviting more people over.

JOEY: Just don't put Tinky-Winky in there again. He had old, shriveled up bal...

ME: I know! Just don't sat it in front of the little kids. I am inviting someone over that we can beat the hell out of.

SETO: Who?

ME: * snaps fingers and Barney appears.*

SETO: What! That big purple as..

ME: Forget the comments, lets greet our guest. *turns around and punches Barney in the gut* Hehehehe. I always wanted to do that.

BARNEY: Hey! That.. hic... was very... hic... mean!! It is... hic... not my fault.... hichic... the stupid gits... hic... made me dress up in this... hichichichic... costume.

ME: Are you drunk?

BARNEY: *passes out*

ME *blinkblink* well that was different.

YAMI: And boring. Invite someone worthwhile over.

ME:*evil grins* okay... * snaps fingers*

YAMI: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

YAMI BAKURA: Hey! It is her!!! * runs after Laura Croft as she is chasing Yami* Wait up! I'd be perfect for you! I AM A TOMB ROBBER!!!

ME AND THE REST THAT AREN'T SUGAR HIGH: *sweatdrops*

YUGI (who is sugar high) Wait up! I want your autograph!!!!

ME: Bwahahahahahha!! Well, this is certainly worthwhile.

SETO: Uhh... right.

MOKUBA: I like, I like... it is just like seeing a sequal to Tomb Raider. See... she just kicked Yami Bakura in the nuts.

YB: OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

ME: *Snaps fingers and popcorn, soda, and alot of sugar pops up.* Aah. Now this is a worthwhile day to the movies.... that is it for now. I'll tell you all about what happened next time. :-P