Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Crazed Journals ❯ entry 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Darknesssavior: well I do not own Yugioh…or McDonalds or any other random things in this story. The thing I do own is Alex. Alex is a girl and she is malik and marik's sister. Please R&R this story I would really really appreciate it so much! If you review I'll continue the story much faster so thanx

2/5/04

Marik's journal: I hope she burns for her sins! Who? Alex! Yes Alex my little sister. She is forcing me and my brother to write in this ridiculous book. She says that its for our own good. She says that me and Malik have some undelt with issues. Not like I know what that means. I mean sure I was supposed to guard the pharaoh's tomb…of course that didn't last very long. Speaking of the pharaoh…I hate him! Him and all his saving the world! Why does good always defeat evil why! Shouldn't evil win sometimes? I mean what have I ever done that was so bad? I mean sure sometimes I get a little dangerous and evil but malik is the really bad one I swear! Don't you mock me! Stupid book….shut up! I am not crazy! Who am I talking to? Who does it look like I'm talking to, I'm talking to you! Oh my god I'm talking to you! Well I need to fill up half of this pg. Soooo how about this, right now I have 1 millennium item, the rod. Well that selfish jerk bakura has 2, I want 2 items! Well my jobs done! Bye inanimate object!

Malik's journal: I cant believe my stupid hikari was talking about me! How dare him! Saying I'm the evil one…I am but he's just as evil as me so there! Well I don't know what to talk about because Marik talked about all the important stuff! Joey just called I told him to go to hell, I was gonna hang up on him but then Alex picked up, oh well maybe next time. Now Alex is leaving hmm maybe now marik and I can cause some real damage. I wonder what she would do when she got home. I would laugh….bwahahahaha! see I'm laughing because our mom just called she's coming to visit. I don't really like her since she's not my real mom, my real mom's dead and buried well she used to be, I think Bakura dug her up…oh well the point is I'm getting McDonalds so I gotta go, later stupid book! Yay I didn't talk to you like Marik did! I told you I was smarter! Damn it! I just talked to you!