Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Difference Between ❯ The Difference Between Yamis and Hikaris ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Difference Between...

Chapter 1: The Difference Between Yamis and Hikaris

Aika: Whoo! Another story!

Snowfang: V_V Like I care.

Rhia: You know, you should be working on the ones you already have. You havn't updated since forever!

Aika: Everyone, meet Rhia. She's another one of my friends.

Rhia: Seriously, you should be working on other-

Aika: Oh, and Demon has changed slightly.

Demon, Renamed as 'Kiraku': *high voice* She's changed my name, and she's turned me into a GIRL!!! Wah. Aika also turned me into a silver CAT!!! *heh... HE used to be a blue wolf... until I got through with him ^o^*

*****

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YAMIS AND HIKARIS

******Driving******

THE HIKARIS

Yugi: (AN: yeah, he's probably too young to drive... but do I care? No) *pulls out of a parking space and crashes into the back of Ryou's car* O_O I am SO sorry!

Ryou: *getting out of his car* Oh don't be sorry Yugi, it was my fault!

Yugi: Oh, no, it was my fault!

Ryou: No, no, Yugi, it was my fault.

Yugi: But it was MY fault...

THE YAMIS

Yami Malik (now refered to as Marik): *backing out on his motorcycle, backs into Bakura's car*

Bakura: WHAT THE-?! LOOK WHAT YOU DID YOU *bleep*ING *bleep*!!!!

Marik: ME?! IT WAS YOUR STUPID *bleep*ING *bleep* CAR *bleep* YOU *bleep*

Bakura: *bleep* YOU!!!

Marik: *bleep*bleep*bleep*

Bakura: *BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP...*

*****Drugs and Peer Pressure******

THE HIKARIS

Yugi: *walking home from school, past a dark alley*

Guy in a Trench Coat: Hey kid, wanna smoke pot? I got illegal drugs here too. And alcohol, alcohol is good!!!

Yugi: O______O MOMMY!!!!! *runs home*

THE YAMIS

Bakura: *walking around late at night*

Guy in a Trench Coat: Hey, you wanna buy illegal drugs?

Bakura: O_O You have illegal drugs?! GIMME!!! *brutely attacks and murders the guy* *picking all the drugs and alcohol from his pockets* Yay! Finally! *runs off to find his drinking buddies*

******Muggers******

THE HIKARIS

Ryou: *walking down a dark alley alone*

Mugger: *puts a gun to Ryou's back* Hand over the cash, kid.

Ryou: O_O AH! *throws his money in the air and runs*

THE YAMIS

Yami: *walking down a dark alley alone*

Mugger: *puts a gun to Yami's back* Hand over the cash.

Yami: *turns around, blinks, and kicks the guy's butt right to the shadow realm* Tch. Whatever.

******Prized Possessions******

THE HIKARIS

Malik: *polishing his Rod, notices a small scratch* O_O NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! MY ROD!!!!!

THE YAMIS

Marik: *polishing his Rod, notices a small scratch* O_O MASSACRE TIME!!! *runs out into the street, stabbing random people with the dagger attachment, and mindcontroling the drivers to run over the pedestrians* The two types of pedestrians: the quick and the dead!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

*****

Aika: I hope everyone liked that. Now, there's a magic little button at the bottom of the screen, and if you press it, you can REVIEW! *GASP*

Snowfang: -_- No one appreciates sarcasm.

Kiraku: I DON'T APPRECIATE BEING A GIRLISH CAT!!!!

Aika: But you're a CUTE girlish cat!!! *snuggles Kiraku*

Kiraku: T_T

Aika: Next chapter: THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YUGIOH GIRLS AND YUGIOH GUYS