Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Duelists of Egypt ❯ Clubbing and the Morning After! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey! I'm back! I saw some mistakes in the last chap so I fixed it! Then, I put the wrong file, but it is correct now!

Here is the new chapter!

Ages:

Seto- 20 Joey- 20 Tristan- 20 Mokuba- 17

Mac- 22 Yugi-20 Tea- 20

Last time: Mac beat Seto. Seto is intrigued. "Speaking", Thinking, Subconscious, <Yami talking, and host talking to Yami>

Bloodroseblade- Thanks for reviewing! Well since you asked do nicely I have delivered!

Dedications- Bloodroseblade

Disclaimer- No own! If I did would this be called Fan Fiction? No!

~~~~~~~~~~

Seto was looking over the file on Mac. It said that she had started her own company at age 17. She now owned the largest technology and gaming company in North America, and Western Europe. She also owned the second most read magazine in the world. That was how She kicked his but out of America. Her readers were loyal and she had told them to boycott him and they did. It also said that she owned a local nightclub. Seto hated to lose. He still hadn't got over the fact that he lost to Yugi, Pegasus, and needed Yugi to beat the BIG FIVE. Now he had this woman… He rubbed his temples because of the frustration headache coming on. He would take a shower tomight and take a walk tomorrow and hope for an idea on where to go from here. He might work on one of his projects that nobody but he could finish tonight.

They were driving back to Solomon's home when Yugi asked, "What is the other item on your agenda Sis?" "Well… I could tell you, but I think I'll wait. Just don't make plans for tonight." The pulled up to the shop at unsafe speed, but Mac was an excellent driver. Tristan followed a few minutes later. They went inside and everybody talked about the duel except Mac who made a call. Once she hung up she turned towards the group. "Guess what! I just got our names on the list to my newest, most exclusive, and best nightclub. I suggest that you get dressed, because we are leaving in twenty minutes. Oh, Yugi, I got you a gift." "What?" She tossed a pair of keys to a gold corvette. (I Love Expensive Cars, but I will never own one. *pouts*) He just stood there with his mouth open. "I didn't get you a birthday gift recently, so… You and Tea can ride in your car while the boys and I ride in mine. What are you doing just standing there? Get ready!"

When all were ready they met Mac in the living room. Joey and Tristan were in jeans and formfitting black (Joey) and Red (Tristan) shirts. Yugi was in his black pants, a leather vest, and his puzzle. Tea was wearing an ocean-blue shirt that came to a point at her bellybutton that had spaghetti straps crossing on her back and one around her neck with low black pants. Mac hadn't changed. They got in the cars.

~AN: For Joey & Tristan think Vin diesel's shirt at the club in xXx. ~

They drove to the club, which had at least fifty people waiting to get in, and Yugi loved his new car. They walked up, gave their names, and were escorted to a table. Tea dragged Yugi out onto the dance floor. Tristan and Joey were out on the floor looking for partners. Mac had no shortage of dancers around her. She noticed that most of the females were in one of two groups. 1- dancing with her own boyfriend, or other male 2- glaring at her for dancing with their boyfriends. She enjoyed dancing but enjoyed looking at her friends and bro more. Yugi and Tea were dancing really close. She still couldn't believe that he had grown as tall as he had. He was taller than Tea now. Tristan and Joey had found the Hilton sisters and were dancing with them. (okay I know unlikely, but… Their fun, and their name popped into my head!) Now her thoughts turned to a certain brunette, tall, arrogant, and brilliant businessman. Arrogant man! I can't believe that he did that to my family. If I weren't such a sweet person I might have actually done something. He, he, he! Should I have some more fun or let him be? Hmm

They were returning home at around 3:00 a.m. well… Tristan and Joey were dropped off at their homes. Yugi brought Tea, who had fallen asleep on way, into his home and crashed with her on the couch. Mac was used to spending a lot time out at clubs. She hung out and kept up with the Sisters (last time mentioned in this fic) if that tells you anything. Luckily for her brother and his friends it was summer and they were not in college, and they could sleep in. Mac went up to her room and crashed on her bed. There is something about her old bed that just feels great. She drifted off to sleep thinking of ways to have fun with Seto.

The next morning at 8:00 a.m.-

Seto was jogging. (What? Did you think that his body didn't need work?) Mac was also jogging.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay I know it is short, but I think things will be getting interesting in the future chapters. Two rich powerful, stubborn, and intelligent people meeting and… Well… I'm tired. I'm studying for my high school Latin II test. I also have a Spanish I test. Ugh! *Yawn* Sleepy bye. *Floats over to bed*

Starflame Dragon: I'm Sundragon's muse. She is tied. She is obsessed with doing well school. She also has a Biology test in a few days. Add in Christmas shopping for her big extended family and well… Please review! She really likes it. Adios!