Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Hikaris Takes Their Yamis to School ❯ Marik goes in swimming class and tries to take over people's minds ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: Don’t own Yugioh. Enjoy!


Malik and Marik are walking to their first period class. This is Malik’s first time being late. They are on their way to swimming class. Marik is a good swimmer. He was taught how to swim when he was four years old. His hikari is also a good swimmer.

Marik: What’s that thing called when it’s full of water?

Malik: It’s a swimming pool. It’s filled with chlorine in it.

Marik: What’s chlorine?

Malik: Chlorine is that it keeps the water clean from bacteria and other nasty stuff.

Marik: Oh.

Teacher: Class. I will like to introduce you to a new student. This is Marik. He is Malik’s cousin from Egypt.

Everybody: *waves hi to Marik*

Marik: *scans around and sees Kaiba* Kaiba, you have this class? I thought you don’t like to swim.

Kaiba: Yeah. Mokuba made me take this course because he said that I’m a good swimmer.

*flashback*

Mokuba: Big brother, why don’t you take swimming class? I heard its fun.

Kaiba: Hell no!

Mokuba: Why not?

Kaiba: Because, Mokuba, I don’t want everyone to see me in my swimming trunks!!

Mokuba: C’mon, Seto. It’ll be fun.

Kaiba: No way!!

Mokuba: I’ll tell Serenity that you don’t love her anymore!!

Kaiba: why you little brat!! *chases Mokuba*

Mokuba: *runs* I’m sorry, big brother!!

Kaiba: You will be more than sorry!!

*end flashback*

Kaiba: And that’s how it started.

Malik and Marik: *laughs*

Kaiba: *fuming*

Malik and Marik: *stops laughing* O_O

Teacher: Okay, class. We will be doing back strokes and it will be two laps of it. I will be grading on how well you do it. After that, we will practice the butterfly.

Everybody gets in the pool until the teacher gives out further instructions. Marik was thinking that this will be fun.

Teacher: Ready, set, go!!

Everybody dives in the water and doing the dolphin kick. Then doing the back stroke (A/N: I got this thing from the Olympics. It got me watching the men and women from the U.S. swim).

Marik: *back stroking gracefully*

Malik and Kaiba: *does the same thing*

They finished two laps of back stroke and the teacher came to the pool to congratulate the people who did well.

Teacher: Okay, class. Here is how you do the butterfly. *demonstrates the butterfly*

Everybody: O.O

Teacher: Try to do it.

Everybody: *nods* okay.

Kaiba demonstrated the butterfly to Marik until he tried and tried until he got it right. Malik helped Marik concentrate on his swimming skills.

Teacher: Very good, Marik. You should be proud of yourself.

Marik: It was nothing.

Teacher: Everybody, you should be honoring Marik for his swimming techniques.

Everybody: *gives out death glares at Marik*

Marik: O.O *then takes out his Millennium Rod*

Malik: MARIK, NO!!!

Marik: I should send you all to the shadow realm!!

Teacher: O.O

Kaiba: O.o

Malik: Remember what I said about sending people to the shadow realm?!

Marik: Fuck off, hikari. These people are worthless and pissing me off!!

Teacher: MARIK!! NO CUSSING IN MY CLASS!!!

Marik: Fuck you!!

Everyone: oooo busted!!

Teacher: *fuming* I am going to call your sister!!

Malik: Thanks a lot, Marik!!

The teacher calls Isis and tells her what Marik did. Everybody can hear Isis’s shouts from the teacher’s office.

Teacher: You, young man. You will have detention after school!

Marik: WHAT?!

Teacher: YOU HEARD ME!!

Marik has detention after school today. Malik was fuming that his yami has to stay after school. Now, the bell rang for second period.

Wow!! Talk about Marik getting detention. Now, the next chapter is that the Yamis will be disrupting the class causing their hikaris to be embarrassed. There will be a lot of chaos and Anzu bashing (sorry Anzu fans). I will not be updating my other stories this weekend because I will be going to Dallas today. Please R&R. Ja Ne.