Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Hikaris Takes Their Yamis to School ❯ The yamis skips class and causes some deeper trouble ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I’m back, ya’ll!!!!!!!!! Did you all miss me?! Well, it took me about a week or two to finish this chapter. I had some ideas from Lily Fairy (thank you). I was wondering that do you authors/authoresses write or planning on writing any Wolf’s Rain fanfiction story or stories? I just want to know that’s all. Well, here’s ch.15. Enjoy!!!




Fifth period rang for everyone to go to their next class. Yugi, Ryou and Malik were in front while Yami, Bakura and Marik were behind them. Kaiba, Jounouchi and Honda were right next to them. They didn’t feel like going to class, especially the Yamis. They thought of a plan to skip class and do whatever they’ve always wanted to do. They want to torture Anzu some more, but they will later. The hikaris didn’t want to be involved in it (A/N: they are too innocent!) Jounouchi, Honda and Kaiba decided to chicken out and go with the hikaris (A/N: wimps!!).

Marik: hey Bakura and Yami. Why don’t we skip?

Bakura: skip class? Alright!!

Yami: sweet!!!

Hikaris: what?!

Yamis: see you later!! *runs*

Hikaris: -_-;


While they were running in the hallway, they hid in the boy’s restroom in the restroom stalls is because they don’t want to be caught being late to class. The teachers are very strict of students who don’t go to class. The tardy bell rang and the hallways are empty. Then, they walked in the hall to see any sign of teachers, administrators or the principal. There was no one. So, they walked down in the hall to the principal’s office. They continued to walk until they reached to his office. Yami knocked on the door and no one answered. Therefore, they opened the door and the principal wasn’t there (thank god). Bakura went to open his backpack and pulled out a whoopee cushion and placed it on the principal’s chair. Yami, on the other hand, was looking around while Marik was stealing some of the expensive merchandise. But then, Yami saw a phone and he decided to order pizza. He dialed his and Yugi’s favorite pizza place; Domino Pizza Place (A/N: I just made it up).

Pizza guy: hello? May I take your order?

Yami: yes, I would like an order of medium pepperoni pizza with extra cheese?

Bakura: I want large order of sausage with anchovies!!!
Marik: I want large order of supreme.

Yami: another order of two large pizzas, a large sausage pizza with anchovies and another large supreme pizza.

Pizza guy: *writing the orders down* okay, anything else?

Yami: no thanks. That would be all.

Pizza guy: where should I deliver it?

Yami: at Domino High School in the principal’s office.

Pizza guy: thank you. Your pizzas will take about 30 minutes or so to be delivered. By the way, what is your name, sir?

Yami: Yami Moto.

Pizza guy: okay, thank you. *hangs up*

Yami: *hangs up*

Bakura and Marik: *burst out laughing*

Yami: *snickers*

Bakura: wait until you see the principal’s face!!

Marik: yeah.

Yami: hey, Bakura, it’s your turn.

Bakura: *laughs evilly*

Marik: what about me?

Yami: you’ll get your turn.


Bakura got one of microphone thingies (A/N: I forgot what they are called when the principal makes announcements about events, school policies, etc.). Bakura was trying so hard not to laugh and made an announcement.

Bakura: attention students and teachers. Please escort out of the building because there is a bomb planted in the cafeteria and it will go off in 60 seconds. Please exit immediately! Also–

Marik: *trips over the wire*

Bakura: hey!!

Marik: *gets up from the grounds* oops!

Bakura: you are a klutz. Does Isis complement that to you everyday?

Marik: well, sort of.

Bakura: -_-;

*in the classrooms*

Everyone: *screams and panics* let’s get out of here!!! *runs to the nearest exit*

Every student pushed and shoved each other out of the way to get outside. The teachers were also in a hurry. Finally, everyone was outside including the principal. The principal didn’t look to happy. He looked disappointed.

*back at the principal’s office*

Yami: *laughing his head off and trying to breath*

Marik and Bakura: *joins Yami*

Marik: *went to look out the door while laughing until he saw the principal coming and stopped laughing* Oh, shit! The principal is coming!!

Yami and Bakura: *laughing*

Marik: I’m serious, you guys.

Yami: *stops laughing* FUCK!!!!

Bakura: we better hide!!!

The Yamis hid behind the huge chair and luckily it had enough room for the three. The principal walked in his office looking a bit frustrated. Everything seemed normal in here except he had the feeling that someone was in here. Then again, he shrugged and thinking that it was his imagination. He decided to make an announcement about the bomb threat.

Principal: attention students and staff. This is a false alarm. There was no bomb in the cafeteria nor did it go off. So, quickly and quietly return to your classrooms at once. *went to sit down on his chair but didn’t know it was the whoopee cushion*

Principal: what in the…. *looks at what he sat on and his face turned deep crimson*

*in History class*

Ryou: Bakura!!!! You are in so much trouble when we get home!!!!

Yugi: Ryou, are you okay?

Ryou: yes, thank you. I’m just angry at Bakura.

Yugi: uh-oh.

Ryou: what is it Yugi?

Yugi: if anyone finds out it was Bakura, he’s in deep trouble.

Malik: how can you control your yami?

Ryou: I can’t control mine. He is always stubborn.

Yugi: mine is like he-thinks-he-can-do-whatever-he-wants-to-do person.

Malik: mine is like that too except he likes to control minds too much.

Ryou: yeah. That’s him alright.

*in the girls’ gym*

Anzu: now where were we? Ah, yes. Let’s do a friendship cheer!!!!

Miho and the cheerleaders: HELL NO!!!!!!

Miho: why do we want to do the friendship cheer?!

Anzu: because friendship is fun!!

Miho: help me!!!!!!!!

*in the principal’s office*

Marik: *sees the principal leaving* we can leave now!

Yami: how?

Bakura: um, we can go outside and smoke like we did in P.E.

Marik: damn right!!

The Yamis went to exit out of the principal’s office to head outside. Since no one was out here, Bakura got his joint out of his backpack and handed it to Yami and got out his lighter to light the joint for Yami.

Yami: *inhaling the joint* this is better than going to class *passes it to Bakura*

Bakura: school sucks!! *inhales the joint for 10 seconds and passes it to Marik*

Marik: I can do better than that!

Bakura: what? No one has beaten me of inhaling this shit for long period of time!! *passes it to Marik*

Marik: watch this! *inhales it for 20 seconds*

Bakura: h-he beat me. But…how?!

Marik: I’ve done this before.

Yami: let me try.

Marik: okay, King of Games!!

Yami: *inhales it for 45 seconds*

Bakura and Marik: NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yami: see? No one has ever beaten me. Not even Kaiba.

Bakura: speaking of Kaiba, we can do a prank on him.

Yami: you can’t do a prank on Kaiba!!

Bakura: and why not?!

Yami: you know how Kaiba gets when it comes to pranks.

Marik: *laughs evilly* he shall pay!




Uh-oh, Kaiba!! Marik is about to do the biggest prank of all!!! To the Kaiba fans, Anzu is not going to bother Kaiba anymore. Happy now? Next chapter is Marik’s turn to do a prank on Kaiba. This is the last time that Kaiba is going to be picked on. I promise. Ja ne. Please R&R.