Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Hikaris Takes Their Yamis to School ❯ Busted!! Pt.2 ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I’m back again!! I know what you are going to say. I know I took so long to update this story and had some ideas think of for about a month. Now, here is the chapter that you have been waiting for. CHAPTER 20!!!!!!!

Previously on Busted!! Pt.1


Principal: *went to make an announcement* Mazaki Anzu. Please report to the principal’s office immediately.

Yami: *whispers to Bakura* not that bitch again!

Bakura: *whispers back to Yami* damn it!! I know she’s going to tell on us.

Marik: *whispers to Bakura* don’t worry. I’ll handle this. *gets out his Millennium Rod*

Yami: *whispers to Marik* good. Make sure you control the principal’s mind.

Marik: *whispers back to Yami* I gotcha.

Anzu: *comes in the office* did you want to see me, sir?

Principal: come on in, Anzu! Please, have a seat.

Anzu: *sits next to Yami and she has that evil glare on her face*

Yami: crap!

Marik and Bakura: *snickers*

Anzu: *gives Marik and Bakura a death glare*

Marik and Bakura: *stops snickering and cowers*

Principal: so, Anzu. Can you tell me what happened earlier?

Anzu: well…



Ch.20: Busted!! Pt.2

Anzu: well, what happened earlier was I was walking to the cafeteria to get my lunch. After that, I went to go sit next to Yami, Bakura, Marik, Yugi, Ryou, Malik, Joey and Kaiba. They wouldn’t let me sit with them so I angry at them and walked away. Then, I slipped on a banana peel, got black slime dumped on me, went to the restroom to wash it off, the bomb exploded on me, ran outside screaming, got hit by a car and was knocked unconscious. That’s all that I can remember.

Principal: hmmm… I see.

Anzu: so, are you going to suspend them? Well, not Yami, but Bakura and Marik?

Marik and Bakura: WHAT?!

Yami: *whines* I don’t wanna be with her!! *points to Anzu*

Marik: I’ll fix that! *gets his Millennium Rod out and takes over the principal’s mind*

Yami and Bakura: cool!!!!

Anzu: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THE PRINCIPAL?!?!!

Marik: shut up, bitch!!!

Anzu: *shuts up*

Principal (in mind control): you boys. I’m gonna let you off the hook. You boys can go.

Anzu: WHAT?! I thought that they are gonna get suspended!!

Principal (in mind control): no need to question me!! Now, get out of my office or else I’ll suspend you!!!!

Anzu: *runs out of the office*


*in the hallway*

Yami: yes!!!

Bakura: *does the happy dance*

Marik: *joins Bakura*

Yami: I wonder if Kaiba is still in the cafeteria.

Marik: maybe he’s stuffing his face in ice cream *laughs*

Bakura: I hope he didn’t eat it all!!

Yami: let’s go see.


*in the cafeteria*

Kaiba: *has ice cream all over his face* this is the last time that I’m going to eat ice cream. *tries to get up to walk but falls* *groans* maybe I should see the nurse. *is headed for the nurse’s office*


*in the classroom*

Yugi: I’m bored.

Ryou: me too.

Malik: you can say that again.

Yugi: I know how about we duel.

Ryou: okay.

Malik: alright!!


The hikaris are dueling in a three way. While in the hallway, the yamis are wondering in the halls until the bell rings for sixth period. The yamis were looking at their schedules and see what they have next. Yami has Chemistry, Bakura has Swimming and Marik has Health. Then, they went their separate ways.


In chapter 4, I fixed the schedules because they were not in the order that I did in the other chapters. So to let you know, you can go look at them. You can review your ideas for chapter 21. No review, no update. Ja ne.