Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Hikaris Takes Their Yamis to School ❯ Photography of Chaos Pt.2 ( Chapter 28 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hi!! I know that I haven’t updated in awhile because school! I’m finally a senior!!!! Go me! Go me! Go! Go! Go! *looks around and sees the readers staring blankly at her* O_O uh… *blushes* Here’s chapter 28! Enjoy! *runs*


Previously on “Photography of Chaos Pt.1”


Yugi: so, what can we do now?

Malik: I dunno. We can just chill for a bit until someone comes to teach this class.

Marik and Bakura: *eying on the cameras*

Bakura: let’s take pictures of people and blackmail them!!

Marik: count me in! *takes two cameras and hands one to Bakura*

Ryou: where are you two going?!

Marik: uh, we’ll be back! *runs*

Bakura: yeah, what he said! *runs*

Malik: -_-;

Familiar person: *comes in*

Everyone: O.O that’s…



Ch. 28: Photography of Chaos Pt. 2


Everyone in class was staring blankly at the familiar person except for Yugi, Yami, Ryou, Bakura, Malik, Marik, Jounouchi, Honda, Otogi, Kaiba and Miho. Their expressions on their faces were horrific. They knew the person who works for Kaiba Corp. and the president himself. Kaiba was horrified that his bodyguard was hired to teach this class. So, he’ll soon find out what this class will turn out.

Kaiba: ROLAND?!!? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!?

Roland: well, Mr. Kaiba. I was hired by the principal to teach this class since your teacher deserted you all.

Kaiba: actually, Bakura and Marik sent him to the Shadow Realm.

Roland: they what?!

Kaiba: yeah, long story.

Roland: oh, okay.

Yugi: *whispers to Yami* why is Roland here to teach this class? Should he be looking out for Mokuba?

Yami: no clue.

Roland: alright, class. Today we are going to be taking pictures for the year book. So, try to take appropriate pictures and once you run out of film, you are welcome to get more or you can develop the pictures in the Dark Room. Understand?

Everyone: yes, sir!

Roland: good. Now, where are the other two cameras?

Miho: Bakura and Marik took them without permission.

Roland: Now, one of you has to share the camera with someone who has one.



*In the hallway*

Bakura: *evil laugh* now, let’s see. Who can we take a picture of?

Marik: hmmm… how about we take a picture of the principal and we can announce of what he does when no one is around?

Bakura: *thinks for a bit* not bad! Not bad at all!

*both run to the principal’s office*

Bakura: *looks around for the principal and spots him* there he is! Right now, he’s sitting in his chair.

Marik: O.O look, Bakura!

Bakura: what? O.O OMG!! What the hell is he doing?!

Principal: *smoking a cigar and drinking sake*

Bakura: *takes a picture of the principal*

Principal: *rubbing his eyes* what was that flashing light? *shrugs* must’ve been imagining things.

Marik: *whew* that was close!

Bakura: now, who else?

Marik: Mai Kujaku! I think she’s still here!

Bakura: okay, let’s go find her!

*Bakura follows Marik to the classroom that he was in last period*

Bakura: *blushes madly* *drools*

Marik: *drools* *holds up camera and clicks the shudder*

Mai: what was that?! *shrugs* oh, well. Thought someone had a bright flashlight or something.

Bakura: Mai looked so SEXY in that outfit she was wearing!!!

Marik: no kidding!

Bakura and Marik: *looks around for the other students in their class*

Bakura: we can blackmail the pharaoh!!

Marik: and rule the world!! *evil laugh*

Bakura: *joins Marik*


To be continued


What do Bakura and Marik have in mind to blackmail other people? If you have any ideas, review them! Thank you, LilyIris for reviewing the idea to have Roland to teach the class. So, people, please review because this story is so wonderful!!! Ja ne !!