Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Joys of Talking About Stuff Show ❯ Enter Bakura and Yami Bakura ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Ahhh... Torturing Ryou... Ryou fans will love this chapter (seriously, it's cute. Lots of "Awwww, poor Ryou moments.) Oh, and it's funniest if you read it out loud (but I know you poor slackers are too lazy or too embarassed to do that, so whatever).

-The Animagess

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Text in // = Yami speaking

--------------------------= Switches to inside the Soul rooms

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>= Back in reality

{}=Thinking as the Yami

[]= Thinking as normal person

Ryou=Himself (good Bakura)

Bakura= Ryou's Yami

CHAPTER 2: Ryou and Bakura

"And welcome back to the Joys of Talking About Stuff show!!!"

Music: Duh, duh, duh!!!

"This is your host Pegasus. We have just finished with interviewing Yugi and Yami...That was rather disturbing..." Pegasus said as he nervously sipped his wine, "Welcome our second pair of guests, Bakura and Ryou!!"

Audience: Clap, Clap, Whistle, Clap etc.

"......." Ryou said nothing behind the curtain.

"Aw, come on now, Ryou-boy, it`s okay! Don`t be shy!" said Pegasus, reassuring Ryou. Ryou shyly appeared from behind the curtain. He shuffled his way up to the chair. He paused for a minute before sitting down. He looked at Pegasus who smiled evilly, revealing his Millennium Eye. {The eye, kid, GET THE EYE!!} Ryou froze; he swallowed slowly and raised his hand. Shaking he reached for Pegasus' eye. Then, resisting, he brought his hand down quickly and grabbed the cup and drank. He managed to swallow the wine.

"Ahem. Welcome to Joys of Talking About Stuff show!!!"

Music: Duh, duh, duh!!!

"What is it like having a Yami, Ryou-boy?" asked Pegasus.

"{I`ll do the talking, you might mess up.}[O-okay...]/Well, it`s like having a friend around and never parting with you. You're never lonely./" Bakura replied, pretending to be like Ryou (except it was hard to disguise his sharp eyes, with their maniacal glint).

"Yes, what does it feel like when you Mind-Shuffle?" Pegasus asked.

"/Well, to me, I can't really feel anything. It's kind of like teleporting from one place to another./" Bakura replied trying to keep his voice like Ryou's (although it was hard to resist bursting into high-pitched cackles every five seconds, as he normally did).

"Well. I`m getting confused-" started Pegasus, but was interrupted by Bakura.

"/Ah, you measly humans will never understand./ [Uh, Bakura..The-] OH just shut up." Bakura said, forgetting to mentally think to Ryou. He folded his arms and looked annoyed.

"Uh, is this Bakura or Ryou speaking?" Pegasus said, "Now I`m just confused. This happened to Yugi, so I think I know what's going on."

"/This is Ryou speaking./" Bakura lied.[Uh, B-bakura...You lied.]{You think I care? As long as I'm near snaPegasus` Eye so I can tch it, I`d do anything to get it.}

---------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------

"Why can`t we just leave all the rest of the Millennium Items? We have one already." Ryou asked timidly in Bakura's dark soul room.

"WELL ONE'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!" Bakura yelled, slapping Ryou lightly on the cheek.

"......O-okay.." Ryou said holding back the tears so Bakura won't see them and slap him again for crying and being weak.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>

"Okay, lets get back on track. Now for the next question." Pegasus said, shuffling through his cue cards, "What are the good qualities of having a Yami?"

"/Well, the Yami is much smarter, stronger and a better Dueller. And oh, so much eviller. Heh, heh../" Bakura explained.

"Okay, I didn`t hear that...Anyways...What are the faults of having a Yami?"

"/Nothing./" Bakura snapped.

"Nothing?? Okay..." Pegasus said, sipping his wine. Bakura just noticed now that there was a drink there for him too. He casually took a sip. {Ew, Wine.}[Tastes fine to me.]{I didn`t ask for your opinion, so be quiet.}

"/Don't you have anything else to drink? Maybe, like Karkadeeh*?/ Bakura asked.

*Obscure Egyptian wine... We're so cultured.

"Uh...No, sorry we don`t..Ahem."

"Well, we have recorded a little movie for you. It has your friends on it. We have asked them a few questions about you earlier." said Pegasus.

"/Friends??? What friends?/" Bakura asked suspiciously, getting up.

"Uh, you know...Joey, Tea, Yugi etc.." Pegasus explained.

"/Oh..Yeah..THOSE friends,/" Bakura said casually, sitting back down.

"Yes...Those friends...Movie please," Pegasus said as the lights dimmed. A big screen came down. A projector was heard behind a screen window. On the screen it showed big black letters saying

"The Joys About Talking About Stuff Show"

By: The Producers of The Joys About Talking About Stuff Show"

After that, it showed Tea sitting on a leather couch holding a microphone.

"So, how does it feel to be friends with Ryou?" a voice asked.

"Well....His Yami obviously isn`t as cute as Yami Yugi," Tea said.

"{Hmph..What does she know.}[Um...Obviously not much....]{That was a pretty good answer considering it came from you...That's a surprise. That's the smartest thing you have ever said in your life...And probably never will say anything better. So enjoy this moment./ [...]}"

"He`s okay...Creepy, but okay. He can be nice sometimes. Except for his Yami. He is like, so rude," Tea explained with a disgusted look on her face.

"Um...Okay...Would you ever go on a date with Ryou?" the man asked.

"WELL I`LL BE!! HOW DARE YOU ASK SUCH A-No. My answer is no. And yes, that`s my final answer." Tea said quietly folding adjusting her skirt.

"Uh, yes...thank you and good-bye." the man said.

"Good bye Bakura!! I miss you!!" Tea said waving her hands.

"{Finally she said something sensible!}" Bakura said smiling in his soul room.

"Wait a sec. That doesn`t sound right... Who cares about Bakura?? Never mind...Well anyways...BYE YAMI YUGI!!! I MISS YOU!!!" Tea said flailing her arms everywhere.

The screen switched to a classroom. The camera zoomed up on a boy with spiked-up hair. He grabbed the microphone.

"Uh...So...How does it feel to have a friend with a Yami?" the man asked.

"Uh, I dunno...`Kay, go away. I have to serve my detention for kicking Joey at recess, yeah? So leave me alone or I`ll kick you. And I don`t care if I have to serve more detention for that... Because I enjoy kicking people," Tristan said, not looking up from his work.

"O-o-okay..." the man said, backing away from Tristan.

"Do you want to use the door, or shall I make a new one right here in this nice wall? Hurry up...You better," Tristan said, getting up from his chair and putting one hand in his pocket.

The projector went back to the black print announcing the title of the show, and the house lights came up. Pegasus turned towards the camera and said loudly, And that was our first episode of-" "'JOYS OF TALKING ABOUT STUFF SHOW!!!'"

The credits rolled.

Produer-Pegasus

Executive producer-Pegasus

Camer person-Pegasus

Etc about Pegasus...He's not the real one who did everything..He just wants all the credit.

Next Episode-We invite Yugi's friends (to talk about... stuff.)!!

To Be Continued...