Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Legendary Seven ❯ The History ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh! I only own The Legendary 7 and Blue Crush!

Xelaas: This is how we got our powers… Blue Crush is what egyptians call The Legendary Seven..

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Long ago, in Ancient Times.. Pharaoh Yugi always enjoyed the company of the seven most talented girls in all of Egypt. They had many talents. They were athletic, they were graceful, they were artistic, they had beautiful singing voices. They always wanted to try The Game of Darkness, but never had the power to do it. One day, the Pharaoh just couldn't take it anymore..

Pharaoh Yugi: You girls are just too talented.. You deserve a reward.. a big reward..

Jillen: Your Highness, do not waste your riches..

Pharaoh Yugi: You girls are too humble…

Alexandria: Your Highness, these are natural talents.. We didn't work hard to develop them!

Pharaoh Yugi: I must give you something..

Samantha: But Your Highness, you gave us too much already!

Simon Muran: The Pharaoh has spoken…

Pharaoh Yugi gave the seven girls all the powers you could ever imagine… They were henceforth called The Legendary Seven….

But…

They used the power for evil… They started to plan to kill the Pharaoh..

Fortunately, the Pharaoh found out about their plan, and they were executed.

A few years later, The Pharaoh was about to be sacrificed to lock his soul inside the Millennium Puzzle. He chose a special family to try to produce seven daughters, becoming the Legendary Seven. He added an extra special power, the power over the millennium items… The family was not able to, until.. the 21st century..

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xelaas: So, peeps, that's it for now! Wait for the next chapie, okays?