Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Loneliest Place ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Thanks for the reviews! ^.^ Sorry this took so long. Forget what I said that I wont do and what I will do, I'm like always brain-dead. It's still going to be similar to the movie…but…it's different…

I don't have a name for this chapter. Lot's of mushyness at the end.

Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh

~chapter four~

"Yes, I also took some interest in you." He scanned Ryou's features. "I was wondering if I can paint you."

"Um, what would you want me to do?"

"Just sit on that box, and looook… serious."

"Alright." Ryou settled himself on the box.

"Turn a bit more to the left." Then he picked up a pencil. "why don't you spread your arms out a bit more…ok." Then he started sketching an out line of Ryou's pose.

~sometime later~

"There all done."

Ryou got up from the box and walked over to the man. "Wow, that actually looks like me!"

"I think I'll finish painting it by tomorrow." (a/n: No idea how long it takes)

"Sign your name there."

The man did some fancy elaborate signature that Ryou could not read, then smiled at him. "You really want to know my name, huh?"

Ryou nodded.

"Well…alright, my name is Bakura." (remember I told you to forget what I said earlier?)

"So is my last name. My first name is Ryou."

~the next day~

"Class, we have some VERY special people today! They are directors!" Ryou's gym teacher pointed at two men in the corner, one with a potbelly and the other with a camera.

A couple girls in the class squealed with disbelief. (I'm gonna makeup or jumble the name of the movie and actors that I name, but if they are real then…sorry?) "OMG, OMG! He's a director! Do you think he knows Tad Bloom?!"

"Or Ashton Depp!"

"OMG! Their all mine!" A couple of the other girls started whacking her.

"CLASS!!!" the gym teacher exclaimed. "They will be picking someone for a short part in a new movie. They are not very famous yet…"

Then the guy with the pot belly started, "We aren't famous yet, so we don't have much access to those very famous movie stars, and we haven't really had our eyes set on anybody yet, so you all still have a chance!" He glanced at Ryou. But it went unnoticed.

"Lets start off with warm-ups!" The teacher lead them and after they ran around the track, they started playing their sport.

~after class~

The potbellied man watched the class leave, then he said to the photographer, "That kid with the white hair, Ryou they called him?"

"He's potential is TOO overwhelming."

"He's beautiful, we can sign him in some other movie, if we can attract a lot of girls…"

"Ching, ching!!!" (a/n: my fangirl side…it's calling to me…)

~after school~

I had detention again, Ryou thought. He started walking home. Little did he know that two men, planning a great future for him, was following him.

"Do you think he just goes home?"

"Yeah, kids these days are glued to the internet and electricity consuming objects."

"Do you think that ugly old cabin thingy is his house?"

"No…that's a storehouse…"

"Maybe he had some chores?"

"Lets go see."

Ryou stepped into the storehouse and found Bakura on the mattress, taking a nap. Then he woke up and mentioned Ryou to walk to the easel, then he walked there himself. On the easel was a completed picture of Ryou, painted and all.

"That's goood! It looks a lot like me!"

"It's supposed too." He put it where there would be some more warmth, to dry.

"Can I see your other paintings?"

"Well…there's no harm in showing you." He gave the case to Ryou.

He opened it and pulled out a stack of boards. He studied the first one. "Do you mainly paint landscapes?"

Bakura nodded.

Ryou stopped on one of them. "Where is this place?" he asked, holding it up for Bakura to see. "It seems so forlorn and isolated."

"I recalled it in some stage of my life. I don't remember where it is, only I used to go there a lot, when you're there, it's like you are the only person in the world. I'm trying to find that place." Then he looked up. "Ryou?"

"Yes?"

"I-I want to give you something, just to remember me by."

"Wha?"

Bakura cut him off, "Don't ask." He took something off from around his neck. Then reached his hand toward Ryou.

Ryou took it and sat down next to Bakura. It was a key, dangling from a thin chain. "What is it for?"

"It is the key to every thing there is."

Ryou looked confused. "But there is no such key…"

Bakura nodded his head, "There is."

"Do you…"

"Shhh… look at the sunset." Bakura pointed at the slit on the ceiling.

Ryou had never really paid attention to the sunset. So this was new to him. "Wow, I didn't know it could be so colorful." He moved closer to Bakura, who put his arm around him. Ryou didn't expect this.

"I can feel your beat." Bakura said. "It's really fast."

Ryou slid his head up onto Bakura's chest. "I can too, your beat is also pretty fast."

"Ryou?"

He looked up at Bakura's face, he seemed so gentle, his eyes, filled with warmness.

Their lips met, and soon they were engaged in a deep and passionate kiss.

~outside, peeking through the cracks on the wall~

"Well…that's quite disrupting, he's a gay."

The cameraman nodded.

"Still… there's so much passion and it seems so real, and it's pretty brave to house someone in your storeroom, especially him. Is that not the nameless serial killer?"

"Ay."

~end chapter~

I am debating whether or not I should follow the main plot of the movie or not. I'm not very good at writing mushy scenes…anyways, REVIEW!!!