Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Love Triangle ❯ The talk ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter: #3

Yami got mad. He actually tried to push Bakura back. But Tea got in front of him, so he put his hands behind his back and half glared at her.

I got in front of Yami, who had assumed the position of that of a boxer ready to fight. Bakura was glaring at Yami in a way that told me he was silently daring him to do something.

"O.K., guys, calm down!" I half whispered

"Hey guys, what were those shuffling noises?" Aurora yelled from the bathroom

"UMM, nothing! I just uh lost my balance!" Yami yelled back glaring at Bakura.

Well since Joey just challenged me to a duel, I think now would be a great time for Tea to take over.****

Hi Tea here, since Yugi wants to play cards with Joey and since Aurora wouldn't know what happened next I will indeed take over. Well we stood there glaring at each other.

Me and Yami, Bakura and Yugi. Then I decided we needed to take a walk so we could finish the conversation and not be over herd. I walked over to the bathroom door. Holding Yami by the arm. The other two followed suit.

"Hey Aurora!" I said

"Yeah?"

''Me, Yugi, Yami, and Bakura are going for a walk."

"O.K., what about Jeoy and Tristen?"

"They are wrestling."

"O.K. then see you later!"

We walked down the hall, grabbed some coats and walked out side. We went into the woods and walked until we found a stonewall. We sat down. Yugi sat down between Yami and Bakura, who were glaring daggers at each other.

"Well" I said

"Well, what?" all three of them said at the same time.

"Well two of our number have a crush on the same girl!" I said

Yugi looked like he was trying to suppress a laugh, Bakura looked down at the ground and Yami curled up in a ball to keep warm, he hates the cold.

"Yeah." Yugi said "But why did we have to come out here to talk about it?"

"Because we don't want to be overheard." I replied,

"Yeah if Jeoy and Tristen heard about this we'd never hear the end of it!" Yugi replied

"GOOD POINT!" Yami said as he stretched out his legs a tiny bit.

"So which one of you has "liked" her longer? I asked

"I have liked her since the beginning of last summer too!!" Bakura said glancing at Yami and looking at the ground.

He suddenly had a strange look in his eyes, but before I figured out what that look meant he closed them. Yugi was looking from to the other grinning. Then he looked at me and suddenly looked very guilty.

Bakura and Yami looked at Yugi then at each other then looked at me and said very loudly, "I really don't want her to find out, so don't either of you guys tell anyone alright?"

"O.K. O.K., I won't tell anyone." I said. They both looked down at Yugi, Yami was glaring but not because he was mad at him, it was Bakura he was mad at.

"How about you?" Yami asked in a strange way. Yugi, who had been looking down at the ground for the last five minutes, looked up at Yami, his eyes a little bit bigger then usual, grinned slightly and said "You can count on me!"

Yami smiled in a very childish way and rubbed Yugi on the top of his head. I smiled at them, they look so much like brothers even though over 5000 years separates their ages. After that Yami and Bakura went right back to glaring at each other. Yugi sighed. (Tea sweat drops)

"O.K. guys." I said the three of them looked at me. " You two can't keep glaring at each other like this."

"Why?" Ryou and Yami said at the same time

"Because Aurora will know something is up and if you two don't want her to find out, then it's better not to act suspicious!" I replied

"OH, BUT I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO HIM!!" They said pointing at each other. ( it was Yugi's turn to sweat drop)

"Well, umm only talk to each other if you have to then." I said

"FINE!" said Ryou

"FAIR ENOUGH" said Yami.

Yugi looked guiltier then ever. "Can we go back to the house now?" he asked

"Sure."

Then we got up and walked back to Aurora's.

Well that's almost all I know, except something else that happened two days later, but I'll let Bakura talk about that, TAKE IT AWAY BAKURA!****

O.K. Tea!

Well as Tea said it was two days after our little walk in the woods, Tuesday night and I was sitting at the kitchen table doodling. Aurora was in her room with Tea, girl talk I expect.

While Jeoy and Tristen were in the living room having one of those contests where you stare at each other trying to make each other laugh.

Yugi was upstairs snacking, which he tends to do when he's in a strange mood.

Yami was taking a shower. After filling a whole page with duel monsters and assorted grass pokemon (which is my favorite type) I started to feel sleepy.

Tea came out of Aurora's room looking sleepy too. She went upstairs. Then something happened, but I don't know what that something is because I feel asleep just before it happened, so now its Aurora's turn. I'll talk a lot more later, see you! ****