Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Most Beautiful Rose ❯ Cry ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hello its me again with chapter two! Please review! I used mandy moore's cry in it.

Ok I do not own Yugioh or Cry. Surprised?

`How long have I been here?' A girl scans the room for an answer but to no avail. She sighs and gets up from her spot on the floor. Once on her feet, she heads to the bathroom. Her dark auburn mane was disheveled, and the bruises on her ivory skin had started to color. The cut above one of her dark purple eyes had started to swell. She sighed again, while grabbing a brush to tame her dark mane. After cleaning herself up and covering up the bruises, she stepped out of the bathroom and head into the living room. It was middle-sized room and had a couch, some coffee tables, and many bookshelves. Books were scattered everywhere in the room. She picked a random book and started to read. while reading, the phone rang. You would expect her to get up and answer it, would you not? However, she did not; the phone did not rouse her a bit. The ringing soon ceased since the answering machine answered. The message soon played, telling the caller to leave a message. A masculine voice spoke. " Hello Hikaru. I know your there so pick up the phone!" Hikaru just looked at the phone but did not move towards it. "Come on! Please! Need to talk to you now! I may not have a chance later, I know your leaving soon. So Hikaru-please-pick up the phone." She did not stir from her chair. She heard a said sigh" Fine, If you change your mind call me. Please Hikaru, Call me" and he hung up. Hikaru started to tear up ` Why do I want to cry so badly?' She thought of him and how she seemed to grow love him and how he broke her heart. This caused a singe tear to fall, and to stroll down her cheek landing on the book in her hand. She closed her eyes `I will not shed another tear for him"

*Flash back*

Rain, rain, rain was falling. It was raining very hard that September day. I was running as fast as I could to get out of the rain. I ran after Yugi. For a runt he was pretty fast. he reached the game shop before I did. Upon reaching it, I entered and as entered, I started slip. I put my hand out to try to steady myself but it didn't work. I started to fall backward I closed my eyes expecting my doom to come; but to my surprise, I was caught. I opened my eyes to find a sea of blue. I stared into his eyes as he stared into mine. After a few seconds, I regain my composure and stood up quickly, with a blush formed on cheeks. I turned to face him his eyes were a cold blue and his hair was chestnut brown. He was tall, very tall and good looking. "Thank you" I said shyly, then added extending my hand, "My name is Hikaru." he did not grab it, so I let it fall to my side. "Seto Kaiba" he coldly replied."It's nice to meet you." "Kaiba, looks like you have all ready met Hikaru" It was Yami. It was evident by look on his face he head seen what happened. Kaiba nodded, Yami walked over to me and hugged me I returned his hug. Kaiba left, but I would soon see him again. I met him on my way home. The rain stopped, and I head home. I stopped to look at the rainbow that had formed. It was lovely. As I turned to leave, I saw Seto. He was staring the sky with tears on his face.

I'll always remember
It was late afternoon
It lasted forever
And ended so soon(yeah)
You were all by yourself
Staring up a
t a dark grey sky
I was change

In places no one will find
All your feelings so deep inside(deep inside)
Was there that I realized
That forever was in your eyes
The moment I saw you cry(cry)

Something about seeing him like that made me………feel something towards him. I don't know why.

The moment I saw you cry

It was late in September
And I've seen you before(and you were)
You were always the cold one
But I was never that sure

You were all by yourself
Staring up at a dark grey sky
I was changed

Everyone had told me, especially Joey, that Kaiba was a cold heartless man. At that moment I did not see that, I saw a boy…just a boy. All feeling were towards helping….him.

In places no one will find
All your feelings so deep inside(deep inside)
It was there that I realized
That forever was in your eyes
The moment I saw you cry

My heart was pounding so hard, It wanted to leap out my chest a touch him. I wanted to know why he was crying.

I wanted to hold you
I wanted to make it go away
I wanted to know you
I wanted to make your everything...all right

I'll always remember
It was late afternoon
In places no one will find

I started to run towards where he was. I stopped when I got there. He turned his back on me. I walked closer and put my hand on his shoulder. he turned around and looked into my eyes, I did not ear my gaze from his.

In places no one will find
All your feelings so deep inside(deep inside)
(forever was in your eyes)
It was there that I realized
That forever was in your eyes
The moment I saw you cry

Baby. cry
The moment that i saw you cry
I think I saw you cry
The moment I saw you cry
I wanted to know you
I wanted to know you
I wanted to know you


I not taking my eyes from his, I walked closer. I ventured to touch the tears…..wipe them away. He let me. This did not sound like the Kaiba they had told my about. I will never forget that day. For it was the day I fell in love.

Review or I'll send Ninja's to your house! Please…. I love you