Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The New Authoress ❯ Attack of the Giant Puppy Dog Eyes ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Attack Of The Giant Puppy Dog Eyes!!! (Part 1)

LS: Madyamisam doesn't own Yu-gi-oh… *grabs her frying pan and runs around bonking all the lawyers in existence*

BTW (OV) means Out of View.

Kiki coming to Sam's house for her first day on the job.

Kiki: Hi aibou!!!

Sam: Hi Yami!!!

Yami: Hi!!!

Sam: I wasn't talking to you…

Yami: Huh?

Sam: …

Kiki: …

Sam: *turns to Kiki* I'll just call you Kiki…

Kiki: Ok find with me. *Yugi waddles in his chastity belt* Oh hi Yugi…

Yugi: *blushes and hides behind Yami but can't stop the love hearts emitting away*

Yami: ^__^U Would you excuse me for a second… *leads Yugi away who's still emitting love hearts, goes into Curse Room*

Malik: @.@ Oxygen… depletion… dying… X.X

Yami: Yugi look at yourself. These love hearts are getting out of hand…

Yugi: *looking ashamed*

Yami: Don't torture yourself. Ask her out…

Yugi: I don't know…

Yami: GO ON… Before it's too late and she finds a boyfriend… *drags him out*

Yugi: *looks at Yami who nods encouragingly whilst winking at Sam at the same time* Uh… Kiki…

Kiki: Ye…

/BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP/

Kiki: *turns around from him and reads message on her mobile* Oh that's my boyfriend. *we hear glass break* o_0? Did someone break something…? *looks around*

Sam: Sort of… *thumping footsteps going up the stairs and slamming of a door*

Kiki: Oh… I gotta go… I gotta go… See ya!!! *leaves*

Ryou: Oh dear…

Cyndi: Poor Yugi… love's such a painful thing…

Ryou: But it's a good thing too… as well…

Cyndi: ^____^ Hehe… sometimes…

Ryou: Let's make it one of those `sometimes' then… Shall we?

Cyndi: Oui, oui… *Ryou leans her back and kisses*

Yami: Ooh look at them go…

Sam: That Psychology book I rented from the library does wonders. Let's leave them alone for a bit…

Ryou: ^o^XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Cyndi: ^o^XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX *they disappear off screen and we hear amorous sounds and stuff. Camera pans down to witness the spectacle*

Ryou: (OV) OI!!!! BACK OFF!!!! *camera immediately pans back up… and we hear giggling and bits of clothing being thrown into the air* EEE…. Hehehehe

(Audience back at home: O.O……………)

-------------------------------------------------------

LS: *whistles around then does a body spasm* ACK!!!! *starts getting sweaty and has an urge to kill*

Bakura: *walking past*

LS: *sugar deprived killer mode on* GGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Bakura: EEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!! *whips out a big baby pop lollipop dummy and punches it into her mouth*

LS: OoO… *suck, suck*

POOF!!!

Bakura: *waves away the pink smoke and sees a Chibi LS sucking happily on her lollipop* PHEW!!!! *continues walking and does not see MaujinVadar stalking him with her lightsabre. They go out of screen* (OV) AAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Seto and Joey come into the living room finding Sam and Yami kissing.

Seto and Joey: ¬_¬ *walk past and go into the dining room*

Joey: Wanna play Jenga?

Seto: Ok… *they set out Jenga blocks and stack them in a tower. They begin taking turns removing one block from the tower and hold their breath hoping that the tower doesn't fall*

Yami and Sam: (OV) *shuffling of clothes, smooching and amorous sounds*

Seto: *trying to concentrate but hard to do it because of Yami and Sam making such a racket*

Yami: (OV) One second… I'll show you something… *he runs out of the living room past the dining room* Hi guys!!! *goes into kitchen comes back* Bye guys *slams the door*

Joey: o_0? *shakes his head and begins his turn*

Yami: (OV) Look what I've got?

Sam: (OV) Ooh… *Joey and Seto hear a few sounds*

Joey and Seto: o______0 *Seto tries to ignore as he begins his turn on the Jenga tower*

Yami: (OV) Oh that's a bit naughty…

Sam: (OV) Oh don't worry I'll… clean it up later…

Joey and Seto: o___________0… *Joey swallows before he begins his turn*

Sam: (OV) Mmmm…

Yami: (OV) You like that don't you?

Sam: (OV) I love it… Now it's you're turn

Joey and Seto: o_________0 *Seto coughs before he begins taking out another Jenga block from the tower*

Yami: (OV) *gasp*

Sam: (OV) Sensitive… ?

Yami: (OV) Mmhmm… Mmm… it's good though, it's really good… *Joey trying to concentrate and nearly knocks over the tower*

Scene shifts to the living room where Yami and Sam are eating ice cream…

Sam: Want some more?

Yami: *nods his head* Mmm… *mouth full of ice cream, he swallows* Hey, do you think Joey and Seto wants some? *they hear a clatter of blocks in the next room*

Joey and Seto: O.O…

--------------------------------------------------

Mariksapprentice: HI!!! *at reception… where Ryou and Cyndi are making out*

Ryou: *gets up looking a little… ruffled* Hello!!! If you're here to audition for the Star Wars pantomine it's next door.

Marikapprentice: *looks at her attire of a purple robes and lightsabre* Oh this? No I'm here to be a guest star…

Ryou: Oh really? What's your name?

Mariksapprentice: Mariksapprentice but you can call me Umi for short…

Cyndi: *gets up from under the counter looking…. ruffled* OhgreatnicetoseeyouNOW PARK YOUR CARCASS OVER THERE AND SAM WILL COME OUT IN A MINUTE!!! *grabs Ryou and they both go under the counter*

Ryou: EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

Umi: O.O *blink, blink* Have you been takin' Viagra?

-------------------------------------------

Sam: *comes out* Oh hi!!! ^_______^ Guest star?

Umi: YEAH!!!!

Malik: *who has come to his senses approaches* Umi? What are you doing here?

Umi: Oh um… hehe…

Malik: You should be practising for your next lesson…

Sam: Oh that's right your Malik's apprentice…

Umi: Marik actually in the English dubbed.

Sam: Tsk… Marik's such a dorky name… I mean what's exactly the point of changing `one' letter… You might as well call him Bob…

Malik: You call my Yami. Mally…

Sam: So? Mally's not a geeky name it's for a comedy fic… *turns to Umi* And Malik's one of the greatest comedians I know… He's so adorable sometimes especially with that wittle rod that he waves around like a wikkle baby with a rattle… Every night I tuck everyone to bed he always holds it like a teddybear…

Malik: ¬_¬ I'm still in the room you know?

Sam: *ignoring him* … it's so sweet… yeah he cuts himself with it but he whimpers if I tried to take it off him so I don't bother…

Malik: Shut… up…

Umi: I didn't know that…

Malik: UMI!!!!

Sam: *ignoring him* and then sometimes he would suck it as if it was his thumb…

Malik: I DO NOT `SUCK' MY ROD!!!!

Everyone within a 5 mile radius except Sam: O.O…

Malik: ><**** Umi go home right now!!!!

Sam: *snakes haired monster appears* HEY!!!! NOBODY TELLS THE GUEST WHAT TO DO!!!! *goes back to normal* It's really rude…

Malik: Shut up!!!! I don't need to listen to you…

Sam: Fine… just don't swear.

Malik: Oh f*** you!!!!

Sam: *hurt*You know I hate punishing people like this…

Malik: What? You're gonna send me to your pathetic little Curse Room?

Sam: *sigh* I'm afraid so… ^_____^ But I'm sure LS's Yami… Millennium would like to keep you company…

Malik: O_O No… NO I'M SORRY!!! PLEASE!!! I'LL BE GOOD… I WON'T SWEAR AGAIN…

Sam: I'm sorry… too late. *pushes him into the Curse Room*

Millennium: OH MALIK!!!! WHERE ARE YOU MY EMERALD TREASURE!!!

Sam: He's in the Curse Room…. *opens the door keeping Malik in whilst Millennium comes in* Keep him company… he gets very lonely…

Millennium: Ah… me poor darlin'

Malik: NNNNOOOOOO- *door slams shut cutting him off*

------------------------------------------

Yugi finally waddles out of his room (still in his chastity belt) snivelling sadly and sat moping around at the dining table.

Yugi: *sniff sniff* T______T *meloncholy violin music playing in background*

/BANG!!!!/

Yugi: o_0? *looks down to seeing Chibi LS with a smoking hand gun whilst the corpse of the dead violinist is on the floor*

LS: *suck, suck* Mal, Mal? *suck, suck* You see Mal Mal?

Yugi: Next door… *sniff sniff* …………… WWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *bawls into tears*

Mally: *comes rushing in*

LS: ^________^ MAL MAL!!!! *suck, suck*

Mally: Thank Ra I thought something happened to my sugar dumpling. *o0…picks Chibi LS up* o_0? *looking at Yugi* What's up with you…?

Yami: His love sick… Oh come on aibou… being shot down doesn't mean the end of the world… I mean there must be loads of girls out there like Kiki…

Yugi: IT'S NOT THAT!!!!!

Yami: o_0?

Yugi: But you just `had' to remind me didn't you… *sobs*

Yami: Then… why were you crying?

Yugi: T____________T My chastity belt's rusting… it's chafing my crotch…

Yami: *crosses his legs* Ah… well… I'll go ask Sam to… help you on that…

Yugi: Why is it I'm the only one wearing my chastity belt… How did Ryou and Mokuba get rid of their chastity belts?

Yami: They did something evil so there was no point in keeping their innocence…

Mally: What did they do?

Yami: Mokuba's perfected his blackmailing techniques and is currently threatening Pegasus with a photo he had taken of him in a transvestite orgy…

Mally: O_O Whoa that's harsh… Even me and Pegasus weren't `that' evil

Yami: Then there's Ryou who apparently had been responsible with all those arson attacks lately… You know his SBC problem…

Mally: Oh… that'll explain everything…

Yugi: I've done something evil…

Mally: ¬_¬ Oh and what's that?

Yugi: Uh… I stepped on a spider once…

Yami: Yugi… it was an accident and besides… the spider wanted to commit suicide anyway…

Yugi: No he didn't

Yami: Yes he did… he was going to go off to find his girlfriend have a great lemon then let her canibalise him…

Yugi: *tearing up* That's not true…

Yami: >()<*********** THEN WHY DO YOU THINK THEY CALL THEM BLACK WIDOW SPIDERS!?!?!?

Yugi: T___T *makes a despairing squealing sound before he starts bawling tears like Niagara Falls* WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

Yami: O.O OH AIBOU I'M SO SORRY!!!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO UPSET YOU!!!! *hugs him desperately trying get him to calm down*

Mally: >_o

LS: *looking sympathetic* `Ugi…

Yugi: WAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! *LS has an idea* WAAAAHH!!!! WAAAAHH!!!! *LS shoves her huge dummy lollipop into his mouth* WA-

/Pook/

Yugi: *lollipop dummy in his mouth* OoO *suck, suck*

/POOF!!!! CLUNK!!!!/

Yami: *cough, cough then waves away pink smoke and reveals Chibi Yugi with enormous adorable Puppy Dog Eyes* O_O

Yugi: *suck, suck, suck, suck, suck, suck*

LS: `UGI!!! `UGI!!!! HAPPY!!!!! *takes out another dummy lollipop and pops it into her mouth* ^o^ *suck, suck*

Tea (the female dog): HI YAMI!!!!!

Yami: EEEEEEKKKK!!!!! *hides behind Mally*

Tea: *notices Yugi sucking the lollipop dummy* O.O… Too… cute… *dies from Chibi Yugi's cuteness* X___X

Yami: Phew… Wow Chibi Yugi's kawaiiness saved the day eh Mally? Mally?

Mally: *staring at Chibi Yugi and foaming in the mouth* Cute… tolerence… overloading… *faints*

LS: Teehee… Mal, Mal funny… *pokes him with her finger*

Yami: o.0… *look down at the adorable eyes of Chibi Yugi and starts melting… literally…* ACK!!!! SAM, SAM HELP!!!! *Sam comes in…*

Sam: Yami what's wrong…?

Yami: I'M MELTING!!! I'M MELTING!!! OH WHAT A WORLD!!!!

Sam: o.O… *notices Chibi Yugi* Oh… OH HOW KAWAII!!!! *picks Chibi Yugi up*

Chibi Yugi: Yam, Yam… *points his tiny finger at Yami still sucking his lollipop dummy*

Yami: AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Sam: Hehe… he said Yam, Yam Yami… *sees Yami turning into a tri-coloured puddle*

Yami: Hel…p

Sam: OH PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER MAN!!!! *kicks him and he's restored back to normal*

Chibi Yugi: Geegee…? *suck, suck*

Sam: What's that? Kiki…?

Chibi Yugi: *starts gurgling, suck, suck*

Sam: *squeals* He's talkin' to me in Chibi!!!

Chibi Yugi: Geegee's date? *suck, suck*

Sam: It's going well… *giving sympathetic look*

Chibi Yugi: *looking sad* Tired… go beddy bye… *yawns cutely and snuggles close and falls asleep*

Sam: ^O^ OHHHHH HIS SO ADDDDDORRRAABBBLLLLEEEE!!!!! *Joey and Seto comes in…* Ooh, ooh Joey, Seto look!!!

Joey: *stares at sleeping Yugi* ^_____^ CUTE REAL CUTE RIGHT SETO!?!?

Seto: Is that Yugi? o_0?

Sam: Uh huh?

Seto: Oh… cute yeah… *Tristan comes in…*

Tristan: ACK *dies* X________X

Sam: Uh… I suppose I don't act like they do because I'm the authoress here but why aren't you two affected?

Seto: We've had kids before…

Yami: oO…

Sam: o0? That… didn't sound right…

Joey: Doesn't it? Never mind?

-----------------------------------------

Sam: Yeah, yeah I know this was short but as you can see I'm doing it in two parts so… the questions are will Yugi ever get over his lovesickness, will he be turned back from a chibi before he causes everyone to melt from his chibiness… will Ryou and Cyndi stop their OOCness before they get out of hand? And should I go buy some socks?

FIND OUT IN PART 2 OF ATTACK OF THE GIANT PUPPY DOG EYES!!!!

Chib Yugi: Wead and Weview… *suck, suck*