Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The New Authoress ❯ Curse of the Plot Bunnies ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Curse of the Plot Bunnies…

Sam: MUWHAHAHAHA! MUWHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH…

YGO gang: (quivering with fear)

Sam: -HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-CK (coughs violently)

LS: Sam don't own nuttin' in `ere

Tsuzuki: Is she always like that…

Sam: Yes now shut up and eat your pie…

Tsuzuki: ^___^ YES MA'AM! (Gorges on apple pie)

Yami: (mutters) -for nothing… ghost guy…

Sam: Anyway… I thought I'd do a Halloween special despite the fact that I missed the update again but I thought I'd get the group to reinact some scary moments from famous films again ^___^ but this time they're not going to screw it up. Are you?

Bishies: …

Sam: ARE YOU!?!?!?

Bishies: No, no of course not…

Sam: And since I'm particularly evil I've decided to turn our Curse Room for now… into the… (Drum roll) `Scary' Curse Room…

Bishies: (unimpressed) Wow… that's so original…

Sam: Well then I'll give a demonstration. Baky... Swear…

Bakura: No.

Sam: Swear…

Bakura: Go away…

Yugi: SWEAR YA A$$HOLE!

Sam: ^___^ Close enough… Come on Yugi…

Yugi: Oops…

Bakura: Neener, neener, neener (smacks his bottom)

Yugi: (mutters)

Sam: In you go…

Yugi: (looks inside) It… looks a little dark isn't it? (Whimpers)

Sam: That's the point…

Random hand: (grabs Yugi)

Kiki: Oh no…

Yugi: IIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE- (disappears into the Curse Room)

Other Bishies: O_OUUU

Sam: Hehehe… and all other horrors await the rest of you… MUWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Bishies: (quivering with fear)

Seto: Hang on… We'll be ok as long as we don't swear… isn't that right puppy?

Joey: (in trance) yes…

Seto: (cuddles him)

Joey: ... [A/N: You must be wondering why Joey's all zoned out. Cuing FLASHBACK]

FLASHBACK

Seto: PUPPY, COME BACK HERE!!!

Joey: ARGH I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!! (Seto is chasing Joey around the coffee table. Joey dives out of the living room and out of the house)

Seto: Jojo? PUPPY!!!! (Searching for him and passes a dustbin. When he's a long way away somewhere in town searching for his puppy Joey gets out of the dustbin.)

Joey: (dusts himself off then heads off to the opposite direction to catch a plane to Zanzibar…)

On airplane

Joey: Phew… (Doesn't notice Kaiba's bodyguards standing sitting behind him with a cloth soaked of chloroform)

Bodyguard: (grabs Joey's face with the towel and knocks him out)

Joey: XP (gets dragged off the plane)

Seto: ^ () ^ PUPPY!!! (Cuddles unconscious puppy I mean Joey)

Back at home

Joey: (groans) Oh Ra… GAH!!! (Tied up and notices Seto standing over him in a vampire's cape that he bought from a costume shop) Oh Shazbot…

Seto: (swinging a pocket watch like a pendulum) you are getting sleepy…

Joey: (unimpressed) I just slept a moment ago… I'm not about to fall asleep again Kaiba…

Seto: (pouts) Fine… look into my eyes….

Joey: No…

Seto: (hisses and bares his vampire fangs that he bought from a costume shop) LOOK INTO MY EYES!!!

Joey: O__O Ok, ok… (Looks into his eyes)

Seto: ^___^ (eyes turn hypnotic red) you are under my control

Joey: (eyes glazes over) I…

Seto: You will do as I say…

Joey: (in trance) I will do as you say…

Seto: Hug me… (Joey hugs him albeit awkwardly) ^ () ^ PHWEEE!!!!!

(A/N: That's just disturbing)

END FLASHBACK

Seto: ^____^

Joey: @. @

Sam: (staring at Tsuzuki who is gorging at his 127th apple pie then smacks him on the head)

Tsuzuki: HEY WHY'D YOU DO THAT FOR!?

Sam: (pouts) you're no fun… Yami always does something funny when I do that…

Ryou: (after drinking gallons of wine from Pegasus's store cupboard) Hic… (Sees Yami sulking) AWWW…. Cheer up mmmmy bbuuudyyy hic…

Yami: (still sulking)

Ryou: Let's singer (burp) … sing, (hic) sing… a song… ne?

Yami: No…

Sam: Look Tsuzuki I'll show you… (Smacks Yami on the head)

Yami: O___O Oh wimba womba wimba womba wimba womba wimba womba wimba womba…

Ryou: ^ () ^PHHHHWWWEEEE!!!!

Yami: wimba womba wimba womba wimba womba wimba womba wimba womba….

Ryou: (singing) In the jungle the mighty jungle the lion sleeps tonight…

Yami: wimba womba wimba womba….

Ryou: (singing) In the jungle the quiet jungle the lion sleeps tonight… Yeah sing it Yami…

Ryou and Yami: (waving their arms in the air) OOOOWWWWEEEEEEEEEEE Wim bomb, bomb baway!!! OOOOWWWWEEEEEEEEEEE Wim bomb, bomb baway!!!

Tsuzuki: o___0?

Sam: That's nothing… watch what happens when I tweak his nose… (Tweaks Yami's nose)

Yami: O___O (starts doing the twist) Karma, karma, karma, karma, karma, Chameleon… You come and go… you come and go…

Sam: ^ () ^ Oh and I like this one too… (twists his arm)

Yami: O____O (bouncing up and down and forming a triangle above his head) A Pizza Hut, A Pizza Hut, (flaps his arms like a chicken) Kentucky fried chicken and a Pizza Hut… A Pizza Hut, A Pizza Hut, Kentucky fried chicken and a Pizza Hut. (Makes `M' signs) McDonalds, McDonalds, Kentucky fried chicken and Pizza Hut… McDonalds, McDonalds, Kentucky fried chicken and a Pizza Hut…

Sam: HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!! ^ () ^ This one's my favourite. (smacks Yami's bum)

Yami: O___O its fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A!!! It's fun to stay at the Y. M. C. A. They have everything For young men to enjoy. You can hang out with all the boys. It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A. It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A. You can get yourself clean You can have a good meal You can do whatever you feel.

Sam: WHEHEHEHEHE!!!! (hugs him)

Tsuzuki: o___0 (moves back home to D.O.D)

---------

Sam: Ok… Let's try the Wicker Man scene… Tristan's the poor police man that gets burnt to death as a sacrifice to the villager's pagan god. Action…

Tristan: JESUS CHRIST!!!!!! (gets dragged towards a huge man made out of straw and sticks behind Bakura who is dressed up as a Morris Dancer)

Bakura: HEYO, HEYO, HEYO (skips about and trips)

Sam: >.<….

Bakura: (gets up and carries on)

Tristan: (gets burnt to death) JESUS!!!!!!!!!

Sam: And c-

Plot bunnies: (singing) FEELIN' HOT, HOT, HOT!!!! (doing the conga around the straw man)

Sam: O___O

Plot bunnies: FEELIN' HOT, HOT, HOT!!!! (Squee, squee)

Sam: GET OUT OF HERE YOU LIL' BUCK TEETHED PARASITES!!!!!!!

Plot bunnies: SQQQQUUUUEEEEE!!!!! (scatter)

Sam: ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!

Ryou: (still singing In the Jungle) Oooohhweeeeeeeeeeeeeee om, omboway!!!!!

Sam: SHUT UP!!!!

Ryou: (whimpers)

Cyndi: (pets him)

-------------

Ice: Hey, hey Sam, Sam… try a scene from Final Destination…

Sam: (sigh) Ok…. Joey?

Seto: He's not going… he's staying with me… ^____^

Joey: (still in trance) Not… going… @___@

Sam: Dang my infatuation with Seto/Joey pairings…

Pyro: (cuddling Itachi) What do you mean?

Sam: Well I've been writing and reading a lot of Seto/Joey fics lately and well I suppose that's what's influencing Seto in this fic right now. Anyway… aww… please Seto let me borrow him for a second? I promise I won't pester you both anymore afterwards…

Seto: (blinks) Um… (stares at his puppy)

Joey: @_____@

Seto: O…. K… (reluctantly peels his arms off Joey) But just a second I'm timing you…

Sam: ^____^ Ok… Joey just say `You guys should all just drop dead' ACTION!!!!

Joey: `You guys should all just drop dead' @____@

BASH

Joey: (got run over by a bus) X____X

Seto: O____O

Sam: CUT!!! (Peels Joey's corpse off the floor and hands it back to Seto)

Sam: There we go… ^___^ HOORAY!!!!! A SCENE THAT'S BEEN PLAYED OUT PERFECTLY FOR ONCE… THANK YOU SO MUCH JOEY… I KNEW YOU WERE ALWAYS THE RELIABLE ONE!!!

Joey: (dead) X____X

Seto: O_____O

Téa: Oh no… how could you be so cruel to your friends!?!?!?

BASH

Téa: (got run over by bus) X______X

Itachi: (behind the driver seat) MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

-----------

Sam: Oh… hang on… Yami never got to role play yet… Yami…

ZIP

Yami: <3 ^___^ <3 Yes love?

Sam: You get to role play… `Scream' ACTION!!!!

Yami: (answering phone) Hello?

Murderer on the phone: What's your favourite scary movie…

Yami: Oh where do I start? Maybe Ring, especially when she just popped out of the TV… oh, oh and Freddy Kruger gives me the willies with his hands… and that burnt up face of his of course it has to be the first film not those corny sequels afterwards… oh, oh and then there was Halloween and the Texas Chain Saw Massacre oh and Clockwork Orange which was really disturbing and that one… what was it called.- Dawn of the Dead…

Murderer on the phone: o____0?

Ice: Aren't you going to pound his sorry ass for ruining the take?

Sam: (taking notes) Of course not, he's my boyfriend besides he's giving me great ideas for the next takes anyway… I'm not as much of a horror… movie boffin as he is…

Cyndi, Ice, Pyro and LS: --UUU Why oh why does favouritism keep rearing its ugly head?

Sam: HEY IF IT BOTHERS YOU SO MUCH GO BASH YAMI IN YOUR OWN FIC!!!!

Cyndi, Ice, Pyro and LS: O____O

-----------

Meanwhile in the `Scary' Curse room

Yugi: O______OUUU

Hannibal Lector: Hello… Yugi…. FFFFFFFFFFFFFF (got out a scalpel) Did you know you people can undergo neurosurgery without the use of anaesthetic?

Yugi: T___T I want my mommy…

Hannibal Lector: I'm sure she wouldn't mind joining us for tea. How bout some… `fresh' liver…

Yugi: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

-----------

Cyndi: Did you hear something?

Sam: (listening) Nope… (They walk past Seto and dead Joey) Hey Seto… hey dead Joe…

Joey: X_____X

Seto: O_________O (Sam waves a hand over his face)

Sam: Oopsie… I broket him…

Seto: O____O

Sam: (peels dead Joey from Seto's arms and through the use of her authoress powers and resurrects Joey)

Joey: (groans) did I just go to hell and back again?

Sam: Yep, yep…

Joey: (notices Seto still looking this: O____O) what happened to him?

Sam: Oh just a little shock of seeing you die before his eyes…

Joey: Oh…

Sam: Can I cuddle you? I feel like cuddling you today…

Joey: As long as you don't cut off my airway passage I'm fine and dandy…

Sam: (cuddles him)

Seto: (starts to snap out of it) Puppy?

Yami: TTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRR!!!!! (Mauls Joey)

Joey: Sam, do me a favour?

Sam: What? ^_____^

Joey: Don't resurrect me again… (Dies) X_____________X

Seto: (goes back into shock) O___________O

-----------

Sam: Next scene… Alien… Pegasus…

Pegasus: Eating his cheese wine… O____O ACK HACKAAKADFJAOIEURLAKJD

Sam: Eep… he's good…

Pegasus: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! (Chest bursts)

Sam: ^____^… (sees the alien is not an alien but a plot bunny) O____OUUUU

Plot Bunny: (cocks its head) Squee?

Plot bunny pals: SQUEE, SQUEE, SQUEE, SQUEESQUEESQUEEE…, SQUEE, SQUEE, SQUEESQUEESQUEEE… SQUEE… (start tap dancing)

Plot Bunny: (a top hat and cane appears and the bunny starts singing) Start spreading the news. (starts tap dancing) I'm leaving today. I want to be a part of it, New York, New York. Yes sir!!!

Sam: --UUUU

Plot Bunny: These vagabond shoes, are longing to stray and make a brand new start of it …New York, New York….

Sam: SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDUUUUUUUPPPPPPPP!!!!!

Plot Bunnies: (scatter) SQQQQUUUUUEEEEE!!!!!

Bishies and guests: o_____0

----------------

Sam: Oh this is hopeless… there's too many plot bunnies ruining my scenes… (starts crying)

Yami: (cuddles her)

Pyro: (cuddling Itachi) Maybe it's because you haven't been updating lately and now all your ideas have gone into overdrive recently…

Sam: That's true… I have five story ideas running through my head at the same time lately… but I'm at university without a personal computer and I hate writing… I'm deprived T_____T

Ice: AWWWW!!!!! (hugs her)

Sam: Anyway… I shall attempt to try to control the number of plot bunnies in here… YAMI!!!

Yami: AYE, AYE CAPITAN!!!!!

Sam: Grab the… Hoover…

Yami: (hands her a Hoover)

Sam: (starts vacuuming all the plot bunnies) MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Plot Bunnies: SSSSSSSQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! (gets sucked up by the… Hoover)

Plot Bunny leader: SQQQUUUUEEEE!!!!!!! (trembling in corner)

Sam: (grabs it by the scruff of its neck) I'm keeping you… for now… bunny… but one false move and I'll put you through a shredder… Understand?

Plot Bunny leader: T___T SQQQUUUUEEEEE!!!!!

Sam: ^_____^ Good… YAMI!!!! HONEY!!!! LOOK WHAT I GOT!!!!

Yami: What?

Plot Bunny: >`-`< (blink, blink) Squee?

Yami: *()* BUUUNNNNNYYYYYY!!!!!!! (cuddles plot bunny)

Sam: I'm saving another plot bunny to give to your chibi self… (grabbing a chibi plot bunny from the sack)

Chibi Plot bunny: sqee sqee? >'-`< (blink, blink)

Plot Bunny: Sque- ack…. > @-@ <

Sam: Aww… review me… I'll be back for Christmas… or maybe before that…