Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The New Girl ❯ Skylar's Little Quirk ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Skylar's Little Quirk



*It was the end of the day and Yugi and co. along with Skylar are walking around. Tristan and Joey are eating taffy.*

Seto-Ugh! Do you two know what that stuff does to your teeth?

Duke-Or do you two know what's even in it?

Skylar-Oh! *raises her hand* I do! Taffy contains ; Corn Syrup,Sugar,Water,Butter Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel, Soybean,and Cottonseed Oil with Lecithin, Whole Fresh Milk, Evaporated Milk ,Peanut Butter if peanut flavor taffy ,Salt, Artificial Flavors & Colors including FD&C Yellow No. 6. *smiles*

*Everyone sweatdrops. Joey and Tristan shrugs and go back to eating taffy.*

Skylar-What? What'd I say?

Ryou-Um...I thought Kaiba was the genius.

*Ryou's ring starts to glow and Bakura appears*

Bakura-Who's the blabber mouth?

Skylar-Whoa! Ryou he's like you but..not like...you. *pouts out her lip to the left, raises her right eybrow, and gives a w.t.f look.*

Malik-*cracks up* I love it when you do that face!

*Malik's rod glow and Marik appears beside him*

Marik-Shut up. Here. *hands Malik a cookie*

Malik-*snatches* Ooh chocolate chunk cookie!(A/N: alright there's some humor too SO SUE ME!)

Skylar-Contains;Flour ,Bleached flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, vegetable shortening both soybean and cottonseed, sugar, brown sugar, pasteurized whole eggs, water, invert sugar, salt, natural and artificial vanilla flavor and baking soda. While the chocolate chunks contain; sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin added as an emulsifier, natural and artificial vanilla flavoring and salt.*smiles*

*Malik just looks at her and takes a bite out of his cookie.Everyone sweatdrops again.*

Skylar-WHAT DID I DO?!

*Yami who materializes behind Yugi*

Yami-*hand covering his face* Giving out too much information.

Joey-What else do you locked up there Sky?

Skylar-Abosultely....no clue.*giggles nervously*

Yugi-Let's just get going guys.

Tristan-Hey Sky is the ingredients thing a quirk of yours?

Skylar-Yeah it is. After all Shane said I am a freak.

Seto-And you're glad to admit that?

Skylar-*blushes* Kinda...it sets me apart from everyone else. Like Yugi,Ryou,and Malik has with those three.*pionts to the yamis*

Yugi-Oh forgive us these are our yamis. He's Yami.

Skylar-How ironic.

Malik-*swallows* Marik. *pionts to Marik and takes another bite of his cookie*

Ryou-And he's...

Bakura-I can introduce myself! Bakura is my name.

Skylar-And let me guess...being an ass is your game?

*Yami laughs*

Bakura-Watch it Pharoh! *makes a fist*

Marik-*sighs* What an ass.

Skylar-EXACTLY!!!

*Marik falls*

Marik-Next time warn a guy when you're gonna do that!*gets up*Sheeesh.

Skylar-Well like Y said let's go!

Yugi-"Y"?

Skylar-Nickname.

Yugi-Ahhh I was.
_______________________

Sort and funny.

NICKNAMES

Seto-S'to

Duke-Bliffey

Tristan-Rin

Malik-Mich

Ryou-Rome

Joey-Rel

Yugi-Y

Oh yeah can anyone help me with ideas for nicknames for the yamis? I you do please email them to me at luz1987_826@hotmail.com.