Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The New Girl ❯ Into The Dark ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The New Girl

Sakura: With Kari now in the holds of someone (A/N: We all know!) Will the gang be in time to save her?

Seto: Crap...can't come up with an insult!

Sakura: "Hits him on head w/ mallet!" NO SWEARING!

Seto: DANG!

Subaru: Sakura? Did you get the carpet?

Sakura: "Scratches head and smiles nervously" In all the confussion, forgot to pick one up!

Everyone: "Sweatdrops"

Sakura: Start this fic!

Chapter 14 - Into The Dark

Sakura, Yugi and Seto sat around the T.V table made of oak trying to think of how and where Kari could be. Seto was stuck in his own mind, lost about what to do. Sakura was blaming herself for Kari getting captured because she was now living there, and Yugi was angry at himself for letting someone take her.

Sakura decided to take another look around the room for anything they might of missed earlier in checking the room for clues. As she made her way to the room a maid bowed and butlers asked her all kinds of questions. She just walked past them, intent on finding a helping clue.

Upon entering the room she felt a strange misty sense to the room. Imeadiatly she recognized it as Aroga's. Damn! How could I have missed that last time?! I hate it! Sakura sat on the bed and looked at the bedside table. A yellowish paper was on it. Sakura picked it up. From looking at it, you would think it would crumble under her firm grip, but it held up and she red the note.

Seto Kaiba

I have your dear sister. I hope you do not mind me telling you this! Just to clarify thngs. Bring me Sakura Kodasawa and Yugi Motou. Bring them to me at the stroke of noon by tommorrow. Or else...

"That bastard!" Seto cursed.

"Seto? Were you reading over my shoulder? If you were, than you know what I have to do." Sakura closed her eyes.

"Sakura, if you think you're going alone think again."

"But-but it's my fault she got taken. He's after me!" Sakura countered.

"No it's not your fault! Now, let's make a plan," Seto pulled her into a hug.

After half an hour, they came up with a plan. They headed out and followed the M. Bracelets magic trail that Ali, Kari's yami, carefully left.

"This way," Sakura replied as they followed the trail. A shadowy figure stood ahead of them. Sakura made her M. Cross Bow appear and aimed.

"Hey! Sakura! Put that thing away! It's me! Subaru!" the voice yelled and stepped out of the shadows. It was her.

"Ok." Sakura turned the Cross Bow back into the charm.

"Why are you out here so late?"

"We should be asking you the same thing Subaru," Yugi said.

"Well, I sensed-HEY! I asked you first!"

"Well, Kari got kidnapped by Aroga and now were following the trail Ali left." Sakura replied looking around.

"I knew I sensed another item. Now what?" Subaru asked.

"Let's follow the trail." Yugi closed his eyes and looked right. "This way."

They continued to twist and turn until they came to a buliding looming with shadow.

"We ready?" Sakura asked. I'm sure not.

"Yeah," Seto nodded. None of them were sure.

Sakura: I know! I know! Short! Will Kari be saved in time? Wait and see.