Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The New Girl ❯ Pushing The Limit ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The New Girl

Sakura: Welcome back. Hey, Subaru? Got the gasoline?

Subaru: Yep!

y4e: No matches!

Allie: Great!

Krystal: ... "Sulks"

Sakura: "Sighs" Oh well. I'll get the matches. Start this fic! Next chapter we fly to Mount Kilamojaro.

Seto: MPH! MPH! "Tied to telephone pole and with sock stuffed in his mouth"

Chapter 17 - Pushing The Limit

"I hope someone finds us," Kari moaned, "My arms hurt."

"So do mine!"

Other side of the wall...

"Now what?" Seto asked as he punched the wall.

With Kari and Yugi...

"Did you just hear that?"

"Hear what Yugi?"

"Someone punched the wall. WE'RE BACK HERE! HELP!"

"HELP!" Kari and Yugi yelled.

Seto and Subaru...

"Hey, I just heard someone yell from behind that wall," Subaru said.

"You're hearing things!" Seto sat down and sighed. The chair he sat in just happened to be the switch for the wall and the room shook.

"What's going on?" Subaru asked.

"I don't know, hold on to something," Seto said grabbing the table. Subaru held onto the bed against the wall. The wall finally rotated and revealed Kari and Yugi chained up.

"Told you I wasn't hearing things!" Subaru yelled angrily and ran to the two captives.

"Damn! Should never listen to females!" Seto said under his breath.

"Thank goodness you found us! Get us out of these things!" Kari moaned angrily.

"Watch out!" Subaru shot her arrow at the chains but they didn't break.

"They're held together by shadow magic. Strong shadow magic. I need the puzzle," Yugi said as Seto put it on Yugi's neck. Yugi closed his eyes and after ten minutes the spell was broken.

"My turn," Subaru shot her arrow four times and the chains binding Kari and Yugi broke. Yugi slumped to the ground.

"You ok?" Kari asked Yugi.

"Yeah...just a litte...tired. Yami..." Yugi's M. Puzzle glowed and Yami stood in Yugi's place.

"He just needs to rest, come on. Let's go and get Sakura. I have a feeling she's in need of more help than we were." Yami said.

"No duh! Come on." Seto left first and they all went to the locked door.

Behind locked door...

'Ow...my head...wh-where am I?' Sakura looked around and found herself unable to move her body. She was chained up on an alter of black. She moaned in pain. 'Ow...great...now what? My M. Cross Bow is hanging on the wall and I'm chained up so Aroga can do who knows what to me! I hate being the victom. I'd rather be kicking ass!

The door burst open. Much to Sakura's pleasure Seto walked in followed by Kari, Yami, and Subaru who were all safe.

"Get me out of these stupid chains! I mean, I just love being chained up on an alter and all but I don't much feel like being chained up anymore!" Sakura said.

"Hold on Kodasawa," Seto walked up and unchained her by grabbing the keys off the wall.

"Is Aroga supid? Wait, don't answer that...he is. He left the keys on the wall."

"Ow..." Sakura sat up and rubbed her wrists.

"Nice outfit Kodasawa." Seto laughed.

"What are you-" Sakura looked down. She was wearing a long dress that flowed over the table, it had a white top with puffy black sleeves and skirt. Her hair was tied in a bun that had hair hanging from it. The top was low cut. "AH! HE CHANGED ME! EW!" Sakura yelled.

"HE WHAT?" Everyone yelled. Sakura stood up just as a fierce wind blew in the room. Everyone put their arms over their face by instinct. The force blew Yugi, Seto, Kari, and Subaru back roughly against a wall. Yami managed to get a cut on his forehead. Seto was unharmed as was Kari. Subaru hit her head but was fine. Sakura flew back into a newly put up clear wall.

"Came to see her die?" Aroga asked appearing in pure black robs and holding his staff. "First of all..." Aroga shot a blast of power at Sakura as she cried out in agony. The blast also hit Seto causing him to cry out.

"SETO!" Sakura yelled.

"I'm okay," Seto got back up and flipped off Aroga.

"More power...is that what you want?" Seto was sent flying into Yami.

"SETO!" Sakura screamed as tears fell from her eyes, "YOU BASTARD!"

"Now I'm getting you angry. I want that power of the guardian for myself. I don't need that pitiful cross bow anymore."

Sakura held her charm and the M. Cross Bow appeared in her hands, "DIE YOU ARRAGANT SON OF A BITCH!"

"Another shock wave I suppose," Aroga sighed. He sent a massive shock wave as everyone braced themselves. Only Sakura stayed standing. Kari held a bleeding hand, Yami held another cut on his arm, Seto held his left arm where a small but agonizing cut was, Subaru was alright.

"You guys ok?" Subaru asked.

"Fine...ow...my arm..." Yami moaned, "Great. Yugi's grandpa will not be happy." Yami sat up painfully.

"Okay, just got a small cut on my arm."

"Ow...my hand! Now I'm pissed off! BEAT HIS ASS IN SAKURA!"

"There's only one way now."

"Not the guardian form?" Subaru asked. Sakura nodded her head yes without looking at them. She kept her eye on Aroga.

"You've pissed me off for the very last time!"

"Remember, when you turn into the guardian, I can drain you're guardian energy. You have the strongest guardian energy I have ever seen. Then, after I take yours, I will take the young pharoahs and than the priests."

"NO!" Sakura yelled. "NO YOU WON'T!"

(A/N: I would end the chapter there but I don't think you would want me to. Or maybe I will.)

Sakura: Wait for next chapter!