Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Noble Quest tp Save the Turtle Game Shop ❯ Dynamite ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yey! I'ma writin' the next chappy! ^^;

~^*^~And it begins...again~^*^~

"Shit! They're taking away all Yug's gramp's business!" Joey fumed and got up. "What're we going to do?" they both asked at the same time.

"Well, this really sucks. Yug's coutin' on us and we just let `im down." Joey sighed and sat down on the couch.

"Not yet." Tristan confirmed and pulled the blonde up so he was standing again.

"There's got to be a way to get some business!" he said triumphantly.

"Right." Joey said, his hope back once again.

As they were exiting the store, Joey was sure to put the sign so it said `CLOSED' instead of `OPEN'. As the two of them turned to head down the street, about to begin thinking up a plan, they saw a very...odd sight to say the least.

"Uuh, hey Malik, Bakura." Joey said as he waved to the two people sitting on the pavement, leaning against the wall of the shop, surrounded by tons of boxes.

"That's YAMI to you, mortal!" Yami Bakura shouted. "Same goes here." Yami Malik agreed.

Then, something hit Tristan...not something tangible, I mean it figuratively. "Wait, what're you doin' here Bakura? I though you were with Ryou and Yugi."

"Call me by my respective yamified (?) name!" Yami B (that ish what I shall call him now...after reading your fics, Nanashi, it's now a habit. Yami Malik will be Yami M and I'm not sure if Yugi's yami will be in here for much time...but he'll just be Yami, cause he's the pharaoh...no, actually it's just cause I'm lazy ^^;)

Tristan held up his hands defensively, "Okay, what ever you want Yami B, but I'm seriously wondering why you're here and not where they said you'd be." Did that make ANY sense?

Yami B just shrugged and sat back down. Yami M was currently talking to a young kid and then handed the boy a small shoebox with the lid on it, as the kid handed him some money in return. Joey scratched his head as the kid ran off. "What're you guys doin' anyway?"

Yami M sighed. "Isn't it OBVIOUS what we're doing?" Both boys shook their heads.

The annoyed yami growled. "We're selling dynamite to kids." he replied. Both Joey and Tristan's eyes widened.

"WHY?!" They both shouted.

Both yamis looked up at them, quizzical looks on their faces. "Why what?" they asked in unison.

"Why're you selling dynamite to kids?!?" Tristan asked.

Yami B looked at, looking very confused. "We're not selling dynamite to kids. What gave you that idea?" he asked innocently.

Joey slapped his forehead. "You just told us you were!"

"We told you we were what?" Yami M asked.

The teens just looked at each other, small sweatdrops forming on their faces. They slowly inched away and then shot off down the street.

"What's gotten into them?" Yami M asked, and received a shrug from Yami B

*

"Tri~stan! (this ~ means that the word or syllables are drawn out longer than usual)" Joey whined.

"What?!" Tristan asked again.

"I'm hungry!"

"You're always hungry!"

"I know, that's why I'm hungry now!" the blonde complained, a sad look plastering his face. "Please?"

"No."

"Please?'

"No."

"PLEASE!" Joey the launched himself onto the brunette, feet pressed against his chest. He was standing on him, bent over, grabbing his shirt collar. "PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!!!" he screamed.

Tristan sweatdropped and tried to calm Joey down, but nothing was working. "ALRIGHT! FINE! We'll go somewhere to eat, but then we are going to think up a plan." he said sternly.

Joey smiled and jumped down. "I knew you'd see it my way."

Tristan sweatdropped again. "Er, yeah, what you said."

~^*^~sorry but I'm gonna end it here~^*^~

Seriously, I'd make it longer, but I wanna cut this one tonight, and it's late as it is. Sorry, hopefully the next one will be longer! ^^;

Review please, arigato!

~Cecilia