Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Pharoah ❯ YGOICH1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Violet's plane landed and someone was there waiting for her. He was 6 feet 4 inches tall and had spiky tri-colored hair. He was in a black muscle shirt, slacks, boots and a leather jacket. She looked at him and instantly was in love she walked over to him and smiled. “I'm Violet Parr, are you Yugi Mouto?” She said and thought, `please say yes.' Yugi just stared at the young woman and smiled.
 
“Yes I am,” he said while sticking out his hand to shake hers. “Nice to meet you, can I call you Vi?” She blushed and nodded. “Alright, Vi it is then.” He took one of her bags and they walked out to his car. He bought with the money he got from boosters that want him to play basketball for their school.
 
“Come on,” he said as he placed her bags in the trunk of his car. “We are out of here,” so they left the airport and headed for the Shoppe. Meanwhile Yami and the others were talking about what was going on.
 
“So, this new girl's coming to stay with you guys?” Said Tea, Yami nodded. “Who is she?”
 
“Her name's Violet Parr.” Said Yami, “she's a real smart girl and an athlete.” Just then the news had a breaking report.
 
/This just in, the Midtown bank had just been robbed. The robbers are being held up inside and holding off the police. /
 
Meanwhile Yugi and Violet were talking about her and were about to pass by the bank when Yugi had got a bad feeling. `Uh oh.' He thought, `I got to find a way to get to the bank and not let her know about my secret.' Then an idea popped in his head, he pointed at an ally they were passing and thought, `Dark Magician, as your Pharaoh, I command you to go and stop that robbery.'
 
`Yes my Pharaoh.' He sent back and took off. Back at the Shoppe, the gang was watching the news and it showed someone dressed as the `Dark Magician' show up and rush right in to stop the robbers and take them out.
 
“Whoa,” said Joey. “I wonder who's in the outfit.” They continued to watch and saw as all of the robbers were in a pile in front of the police captain with a message from the `Pharaoh'.
 
-Sorry I couldn't be there to hand them to you but I'm a little busy. I'm pretty sure Dark Magician will be enough. - The note read and with that Dark Magician took off.
 
“I'm going to find out who he is if it's the last thing I do!” Said the captain. Meanwhile Yugi and Violet pulled up to the Shoppe.
 
“Well, here we are.” He said, “Home sweet home. Come on, I think you'll like my friends.”
 
Just then Dark Magician contacted him, `my Pharaoh. My mission is complete and it was a success.'
 
`Very well, Dark Magician you've done a fine job.' With that Yugi and Violet walked in to the Shoppe there they saw all of Yugi's friends. “Hey guys, this is Violet Parr.” He said, she smiled and waved timidly.
 
“Uh hi, guys.” She said.
 
 
TBC