Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Start of a New Destiny ❯ Episode 11 ( Chapter 12 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
Start of a New Destiny
 
(Yu-Gi-Oh Theme Song)
 
Last time on Yu-Gi-Oh
 
 

"Now, Go Beautiful head huntress attacks his life points directly” Laila orders sending Beautiful head huntress to launch an attack on Jounouchi. "Not so fast . . . I activate my quick magic card, Scape goats" shouts Jounouchi as he activates his magic card. "NANI" shouts Laila. Beautiful head huntress destroyed one of the scape goats but since they have no attack, Jounouchi's life was safe. "This duel isn't over yet I'll find away to stop you and free my friends" declares a determined Jounouchi. "Err! Why you?" growls Laila as her attack failed on Jounouchi's life points.
 
"All right" Heila shouts for joy. "Great move Joun-kun that's putting an end to her attack" cheered Yugi. "Yea" replies Jounouchi as he turns around to Yugi and Heila and giving them the famous thumbs up. `Why that little loser; How dare him, he shall pay for this' thought Laila's angrily in her mind. The Battle between Jounouchi and Laila was beginning to fire up. So the question is who will the goddess of a victory smile on.
 
Episode 11: The Power of Courage. Heilmos, the dragon of Courage!
 
The duel between Jounouchi and Laila was beginning to fire up. Jounouchi had 2500 as for Laila. Her life points were still at 4000. “This boy is good. I'll give him that much. But . . . he still no match for me” thought Laila as she gave an evil grin. “I better hurry up and think of something or I'm going lose this duel. There must be away I can beat her monsters and lower her life point” thought Joey as he looks into his hand. “Hurry up! It's your turn, Jounouchi” shouted Laila.
“I know that” Jounouchi shouted back as he drew his card. The card Jounouchi drew was Gilta the D. Knight. `Hmm . . . Gilta the D. Knight' Jounouchi thought for a moment and realized he had a card that could just do the trick. “I sacrifice one my Scape goat to summon Gilta the D. Knight (1850 atk/1500 def) to attack.” “Humph! Big deal! It's no match for . . .” “Also I play the quick magic card Rush Recklessly which raises his attack point by 700, giving him attack of 2550.”
 
 

“Nani!” shout Laila is shock as she saw that Gilta the D. Knight attack was now higher than Flame Pegasus. “Go! Gilta the D. Knight!! Attack Flame Pegasus!! Soul Spear!” ordered Jounouchi. Gilta the D. Knight attacked and destroyed Flame Pegasus reducing Laila life points to 3700. “Damn you!” sneered Laila as she saw her life point going down. “That's the way, Joun-kun” cheered Yugi. “Go, Jounouchi-kun!” shout Heila.
 
“Ok, miss! It's your move” said Jounouchi with his famous smiles. “Chi! It's move! I place Beautiful head huntress in defense and I end my turn” said Laila “Humph! I'm not going to let you off that easy. It's my turn! I summon Axe Raider (1700 atk/1150 def) to attack. Go Axe Raider! Attack Beautiful head huntress!” ordered Jounouchi as he points to Laila's monster. Once Beautiful head huntress was destroyed Laila was open for a direct attack. “Gilta the D. Knight go in for a direct attack on her life points.” Gilta the D. Knight took a direct hit on Laila causing her to scream in pain as her life point was reduce to 1150.
 
“Alright!” shouts Jounouchi as he realized that he was very close to victory. “Don't get too happy. Because this is just the beginning” Laila remarked in bitter anger. “What you mean by that” asked Jounouchi. “You'll see! It's my turn!” Laila gave a wide grin as she saw the card she drew. Jounouchi could only watch curiously, wondering if she drew a good card that could turn the tables in the duel.
 
“First off I play Dian Keto the Cure Master. This magic card revives my life points by 1000 points” Laila explained as her life points went up to 2150, “Then I cover one card and end my turn!” `That's strange! Why didn't she summon a monster' thought Jounouchi curiously. He looked to Laila and saw the grin on her face. Jounouchi thought the best thing to do was take a direct on Laila's life points even thought he was a little cautious about her face down card he couldn't pass a good opportunity.
 
“Attack, Gilta! Take a direct attack on her life points” Jounouchi command as he sent Gilta to attack Laila's life points. “Not so fast! Cover card open!” commanded Laila as she turned over her face down card, “Trap card! Shadow Spell!” Suddenly dark chains were rapped around Gilta the D. Knight, stopping his attack and his attack points was reduced to 1150.
 
"What the hell..." said Jounouchi who was in shock that his monster was caught. ”Now your monster can't attack for the rest of this duel!" laughed Laila. "I still have Axe Raider! Go Axe Raider, attack her directly!" Jounouchi ordered and the monster lunged at her, swinging his axe and lowering her down to 1150. "Nicely done but you won't win so easily” said Laila as she struggled from the blow from Axe Raider.
 
"Don't count on that! I end my turn" said Jounouchi with a determent tone in his voice. "Good." Laila drew a card from her deck and smirked. "Alright, first I'll use Pot of Greed to draw two more cards and then I'll play Double Coston (1700 atk/1650 def) in attack mode. And then I'll have it attack your Gilta the D. Knight!" Laila said as sent her monster to destroyed Gilta bring Jounouchi's life points down to 1950.
 
Yugi and Helia were drawn further into the ooze but didn't give up hope on Jounouchi. 'I can't lose this. Yugi and Heila are counting on me.' Jounouchi thought as he drew his card and smirked. 'Better save it. Who knows what she might have planned' He place Axe Raider in defense and ended his turn.


"Once I win this duel I'll been taking your little friends and as I bonus I'll get rid of you, Jounouchi!” said Laila with an evil grin. “What do you mean by that” asked Jounouchi. “Oh you'll see in time! I tribute my Double Coston to send out Penumbral Soldier Lady!" she said, bringing out the warrior monster onto the field. "Now, let's start this one by one! First, get rid of his Axe Raider!" Penumbral Soldier Lady let out a battle cry and charged forward, slashing Axe Raider, destroying him but lucky Jounouchi had him in defense.
 
Jounouchi growled as his monster was destroyed but still held strong. He drew his next card and smiled even more. "I'll cover one card and end my turn." Laila drew her card and said "I'll place this monster into defense mode and end my turn.” "That's it?" Jounouchi questioned. "Oh, I have much more in store for you. Just wait." said Laila as Jounouchi started to worry as he drew his next card. "I set a monster in defense and end my turn."
 
"Alright, Jounouchi, I admit you a worthy opponent but it's time for this duel to end. I sacrifice my Penumbral Soldier Lady and my face down monster to send out Emes the Infinity! (2500 atk/2000 def)" Laila called fourth as the two monsters disappearing from the field and a large, metal plated monster appeared. In three of its four hands, it held a sword, a shield and a staff. "Now…time for this duel to end. Go Emes! Attack one of his scapegoats!" The monster roared and went to attack, easily defeating Jounouchi's scapegoat. "And you'll be surprised at Emes' special ability." Laila spoke making Jounouchi groaned.


"Yes, Every time he defeats a monster in battle, he gains 700 extra attack points." Laila explained. 'Oh boy! If he destroys any more of my monsters, I'm good as gone!' Jounouchi thought as Emes' attack rose to 3200. "I end my turn." she said as Emes returned to her field. "You can win Jounouchi! Don't give up now!" Helia called. 'I can't lose! I can't give up!' he thought as he drew his card and saw it was
Gearfried the Iron Knight. 'I wish I can use him but at this rate, I can't do much with him. Even transforming him to Gearfried the Swordmaster won't help unless...' Jounouchi thought. “I place Swordsman of Landstar in defense. Also I cover one card and end my turn.”


"Humph! You're just delaying your defeat. Go Emes!" The monster attacked again and his defense monster Swordsman of Landstar was defeated raising Emes attack buy another 700 points. 'This is bad. I'm going to lose and both Yugi and Helia.' Jounouchi thought as he placed another monster in defense and ended his turn. "Yes....keep that up and I'll make sure your defeat isn't too hard on you. Attack Emes!" Emes' attack destroyed another of Jounouchi's defense monsters giving him another 700 attack points.


'I can't lose this duel! If I do Yugi and Heila are goners. I have to find away to beat this monster...but how...' Jounouchi thought as he closed his eyes tight to think. Just then heard a dragon's roar, he looked down to see his top card glowing. He drew the card and saw it was Hermos. 'Hermos... That's right' Then an idea came to him. "You're done for Laila! I play the Claw of Heilmos!" Jounouchi said, placing the card onto the field. "No!" gasped Laila in shock as she saw he drew the Legendary Dragon, Heilmos.


"Oh yeah, and I'm not done there! I Summon Gearfried the Iron Knight and then I activate Release Restraint to transform my Knight into a Swordmaster!" Jounouchi said as the armor slipping off of Gearfried and became Gearfried the Swordmaster. "Big deal! He only has 2800 attack! Not enough to beat Emes!" Laila laughed. “I play Dark Dragon Ritual to summon Paladin of Dark Dragon” Jounouchi summoned as a black flame appeared on the field and out came a warrior wearing blue and black armor and a dragon helmet.
 
"Now I sacrifice Paladin of Dark Dragon to summon Red Eyes Black Dragon!" and with a roar, the Red Eyes that appeared onto the field. Now I combined Hermos and the Red Eyes together to become the Red Eyes Black Dragon Sword. Now I equip Gearfried with the Red Eyes Black Dragon Sword.”
 
“Awesome work Jounouchi now you have enough to blow her away” said Yugi as he and Heila continue to struggle within the ooze they were in. “But how can this be” said Laila in despair. “It's easy as long as you believe in your monsters you can do anything but the fun isn't done yet. When Gearfried the Swordmaster is equipped with a card he automatically removes one of your monsters which in that case yours.” “This can't be happening” shouts Laila as she saw her monster disappear.
 
“Now, Gearfried! Get ready” ordered Jounouchi as Gearfried gets the sword ready to strike. All Laila could do was watch helplessly as she had nothing on the field to protect her. “Go Gearfried! Attack Laila directly!” Gearfried the Swordmaster goes towards Laila and slashes the sword down upon on. Laila give a cry of pain as her life points was reduced to zero. “Yay! Jounouchi you won!!” Heila shouted.
 
“You lost! Now as you promise. Release my friends” Jounouchi seriously demanded. Laila just snapped her fingers and Yugi and Heila floated out of the dark ooze and onto dry land. Yugi and Heila ran up to Jounouchi and looked to Laila. “You may have won this time but next time you won't be so lucky.” With that said Laila disappeared.
 
Once she was gone, Jounouchi was tackled down in a hug by Heila and Yugi. "Oh Joun-kun! I can't believe you made it through that battle!" Heila said happily. “Yeah! I knew you could make it!" Yugi said before they all stood back up. "Well, now that's taken care of, we should get going." Jounouchi said. Heila and Yugi nodded their heads and all three started to head towards the game shop.
 
Laila returned back to the hideout and into the throne room where the mistress was waiting. "What happened? Where are the two, I asked for?" she questioned with a hint of anger. "There was a little interference and they were able to escape. It was all thanks to their little blonde headed friend and he beat me in a duel to free them." Laila responded and the mistress pounded her fists on the throne she sat upon. "Either way, you should've brought them here no matter the circumstances you agreed to!" she shouted.


"I would've won if it wasn't fo
r that Hermos card! He has one of those dragons as well and that's what defeated me. As long as they have those dragons, it may become a problem to get to them." Laila explained. The mistress though this over then called forth another one of her servants “Come to me, Celina” the mistress called. A girl had silver colored hair and black pearl eyes but her most distinguished feature is the black rose tattoo she had on her neck appeared from the shadows of the room. “You called, my mistress!”


"Celina,
I have a job for you. Go and look for those two children named Heila Ishtahl and Yugi Motou and bring them to me.” the mistress ordered. "I will do as you command mistress." Celina said as she bowed before the mistress and started to leave. “Wait! Before you go, I give you this.” The mistress threw a special card to Celina. “You'll need that for the up coming duel” “Thank you, my mistress” I will not let you down” Celina said before leaving once more after given a special card from the mistress. “This time I will get those little hikaris” the mistress said with an evil grin on her face.
 
Anzu: Next episode of Yu-Gi-Oh; Heila vs. Celina, The power of Heila's Spellcaster deck. Duel Stand by!
 
(Yu-Gi-Oh Ending theme)