Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Theory ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

R_S: here's chapter 2, enjoy. I'm not doing shout-outs for this story, sorry!
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh! and still can't think of something witty to say.
 
 
`Well, this is it; room 666.' Téa's hand hovered just above the doorknob.
 
“You have to turn it, Gardner. Or do I have to do it?” She only glared at Kaiba and stepped back, motioning for him to ho ahead… before flipping him off. Rolling his eyes, he opened the door.
 
“After you…” he imitated her earlier actions: motion to go ahead, flip the bird. She decided to play his little game and rolled her eyes before entering.
 
`Damn… did she always sway her hips like that?'
 
“Hello sir.” Téa greeted the teacher politely.
 
“Ah, Ms. Gardner… and Mr. Kaiba? My, I don't believe I've ever had either of you in here before. Why the sudden change?” The middle aged man joked lightheartedly.
 
“I fell asleep in class, and Kaiba yelled out some inappropriate language for all the students to hear.”
 
“Ih whos wuhn wirg.” The CEO muttered darkly.
 
“What was that, Mr. Kaiba?”
 
“I said, `It was one word.'”
 
“And what word was that?”
 
“…”
 
“C'mon, you can tell him Kaiba.”
 
“You won't get in trouble, I would just like to know.”
 
“… Faggot.”
 
“Ah yes, would that have anything to do with the new rumor going around the school?”
 
“…”
 
“Kaiba's dead set on convincing people he's not homosexual.”
 
“I see… well, take your seats.”
 
“… That's it?” the man laughed.
 
“Yes Ms. Gardner, that's it. Were you expecting something else?”
 
“Well, the way Joey talked about made it sound like a Nazi concentration camp.”
 
“Well I can confidently promise that you will both leave this room unharmed. Now sit quietly, you are not permitted to do anything.” So, Kaiba and Téa sat doing nothing while the professor graded papers for two hours. Once the time was up, the departed their separate ways: Téa meeting her friends at Domino City Mall, and Kaiba meeting a business associate.
 
 
“You survived!” The feminine brunette rolled her eyes as she pulled up a chair. Surprisingly enough, the only place the four companions were able to go for pizza was Domino City Mall. Picking up her paper plate, she grasped a slice of the greasy heaven.
 
“Honestly Joey, it wasn't that bad… albeit I was incredibly restless by the time it ended.”
 
“What do you do in detention?” Yugi's eyes were wide and innocent, causing the corners of her mouth to quirk as she bit into her food. She pretended to be thoughtful as she chewed and lowered her eyelids as she swallowed. Inwardly, she smirked.
 
“I-it was h-h-oribble!” She coaxed fake tears from the corners of her eyes, “K-Kaiba was th-there a-and…”
 
“What `appened?” Joey questioned as the three boys leaned in, slightly worried. “Moneybags didn't do anyting ta ya did'e? `Cause if `e did…”
 
“W-we had t-to… SIT QUIETLY FOR TWO HOURS!” she giggled at the look on her friends' faces. And, soon, Tristan was laughing too, followed by Joey, then Yugi.
 
“What's up with you, Téa?” Tristan asked, once they finished. Calmly, she turned to him.
 
“I just spent two hours sitting quietly, Tristan. What do you think is wrong with me?” her friends only shrugged, causing her to sigh. “I don't think I've ever felt so hyper in my life!” They could've sworn she twitched.
 
“Well, in dat case, da arcade it is!” He earned quizzical looks, “Fo' DDR!” Téa's features brightened drastically as she jumped up.
 
“ALRIGHT!”
 
“Téa! I… can't… breath!” the blond was quickly turning blue from her vice-like hug.
 
“Whoops, sorry!”
 
“Don' worry `bout it. Le's jus' go!” the gang paid their bill and walked off toward the arcade.
 
 
“Wow, Téa, you're still unbeatable!” Tristan offered her a thumbs-up and wink, grinning proudly at her.
 
“Thanks for taking me here, you guys. I seriously needed to let loose. This was great.” She smiled up, and down, at them and the willingly returned the kind gesture.
 
“Uh-oh! Guys, I've gotta go. I'm promised my grandpa I'd help clean the shop today and I'm late!” Yugi spazzed (An: hehe… it aint a word!).
 
“Man it really is getting late, I should go to.” The brunette glanced down at his watch.
 
“Yeauh, me t'ree. I gotta get ta wuhk soon.” Joey added.
 
“C'mon guys, I'll give you a ride. You comin' Téa?
 
“No thanks guys, I'm gonna stay a little longer.”
 
“All right, then. See ya later.” The group said their goodbyes and headed off to Tristan's car. Téa took a deep breath and rolled her neck.
 
“Huh!?” She gasped as two arms found their way around her waist and a chin rested itself on her shoulder. The mysterious figures tongue flicked out to lick her neck, causing her to grimace in disgust.
 
“Ready to play?” His hot breath tickled Téa ear as his fingers lightly drew lazy circles on her hipbone suggestively.
 
“Johnny.”
 
 
“Don't worry, Kaiba-boy, Industrial Illusions will make a wonderful associate for Kaiba Corp.” (An: I would like to take this opportunity to start a short rant: it's Kaiba Corp. not, Kaibacorp or Kaiba-corp. or Kaiba Corps, it's Kaiba Corp.! Corp. stands for corporation! Got it?!)
 
Yes, it was true. Due to Kaiba Corp.'s board he was being forced to make a deal with Industrial Illusions. It wasn't that he doubted that the contract would be profitable, he was just unhappy about the idea of working with Pegasus. Their limo came to halt and the two gentlemen stepped out.
 
“What are we doing at Domino City Mall?” Kaiba asked irritably.
 
“Well, Kaiba-boy, we need to stop at the arcade and see what the most popular games are.”
 
“We already have the statistics.”
 
“Ah, but you have to understand what your customers are thinking while they play the games. Then you can create something that's enjoyable to play and watch.”
 
“…” Kaiba had to hand it to the guy; he made a good point. However, this didn't change his opinion about him. They entered the large building and stepped into the elevator, taking them to the floor housing the arcade.
 
“Here we are Kaiba-boy. C'mon, I know a spot where we can see everything that's going on.” Stepping into an employees-only hallway, the walked through the twists and turns of the labyrinth.
 
“I thought this was a mall, not a pyramid.” Kaiba muttered, annoyed. Pegasus only laughed.
 
“We're here.” He drawled. The two made their way up a small flight of stairs and opened the door. They were standing on a railed platform overlooking every part of the room. The clearest thing you could see was the DDR machine… and the two people climbing on it. “Oh, how interesting, Ms. Gardner's going to play. We'll have to turn on the speakers for this.”
 
“Speakers?” Pegasus only flipped a switch on the railing in response. The two gentlemen could now hear every word being said.
 
`What are the stakes, Johnny?' a clearly feminine voice asked. Her tone was icy, laced with disgust.
 
`It's very simple, Téa. If I win, you have to do what ever I want.' His cocky tone nearly sent shivers up Kaiba's spine. Even Pegasus scowled in distaste.
 
`And if I win?'
 
`I'll do whatever you want. Do we have a deal?'
 
`Bring it.'
 
`Alright then, if you're sure…'
 
`Let's just do this.' The speaker pushed her adversary out of the way, and moved to her platform.
 
“You have to hand it to her,” Pegasus grinned, “the girl's got guts.” Kaiba didn't respond, “What's wrong, Kaiba-boy?”
 
“Something's up.”
 
“Oh?” Pegasus was dying to know what the younger man knew, but didn't show it. Instead, he sounded indifferent.
 
“I know for a fact that Gardner's beaten Stepps before. He wouldn't challenge someone he knows he can't defeat: he doesn't have the balls. Stepps is going to sabotage her, somehow.” Pegasus turned back to the arcade, curious as to whether or not his new associate was correct.
 
 
Téa was smokin'! She never missed a single beat. The crowd was cheering her name, happy to see the egotistical jerk brought down a notch. But she wasn't paying attention to any of that. She had put her body on autopilot, being good enough at this game not to find a need for concentration. Instead, she was contemplating. Johnny was losing, badly, but he wasn't losing his cool.
 
`I wonder why no-' she hit the ground with a thud, losing. `What the hell happened? I was doing so well…' she glanced down. Fishing wire. Suddenly, two men she'd never seen before were lifting her by her shoulders. Johnny was, apparently, their leader.
 
“Well,” he grinned cockily, “ `guess I won. Let's go then, shall we?” Her `captors' roughly dragged her out of the arcade.
 
“Hey, stop it!” She writhed in the overly muscular men's grasp, “Where are you taking me?”
 
“Out of here.”
 
“Why?”
 
“You'll see.” They were outside the mall, having used the back exit.
 
“What do you think you're doing, Johnny?” Téa hissed as she was thrown into the wall of an alley.
 
I'm not doing anything. You're fulfilling your part of the deal. You guys can go.” The two men left with crisp hundred dollar bills in their grasp. Johnny pinned the brunette's arms above her head with one arm, stepping on her feet so she couldn't move.
 
“J-Johnny…” she was scared shitless, shaking in her boots. Leaning his body against hers, allowing her to feel his arousal. His lips crushed down with bruising force, tongue forced it's way into her mouth before being harshly bitten.
 
“Stupid bitch!” he slapped her. “Now, are you gonna cooperate or-” she spit in his eye, causing him to scream out in pain. “That's it…” his hand moved to the pressure point on her neck. Téa was unconscious.
 
 
(An: Warning- oocness coming… now!)
 
Kaiba's eyes were wide watching her get dragged away from the scene. He'd seen the look in her adversary's eyes as their gaze fell on her toned form. Johnny wanted her, badly. Red was bleeding into the CEO's vision.
 
Pegasus had noticed to. Why he cared, he didn't know. All he understood was that he wanted to help… no girl should be treated the way they both knew Johnny was about to treat her. He took a side-glance at Kaiba, only to be shocked by what he saw.
 
Kaiba's fists were clenched to the point of white knuckles, every bone in his body tense. His jaw was clenched. He was shaking. But, what got to Pegasus the most were his eyes. They were not entirely blue any longer. A fire danced within them, mixing cobalt with red. Blood red.
 
`Love…' he took a deep breath.
 
“This way.” Kaiba's whipped around, curious about the man's words. “They'll be going to the back alley, I'll take you there.” Without any other words, the two men shot down the hall, knowing there was no time to lose. They ran down the twists and turns of the labyrinth, Pegasus's snowy hair flying behind him and Kaiba's bangs blown out of his face. Finally, they arrived at a large red door leading to the outside world. Throwing it open, they were disgusted by what they saw.
 
Téa was unconscious lying on the ground. Johnny was straddling her hips, kissing her neck. His fingers worked the buttons of her top nimbly. His head shot up at the sound of a growl.
 
Within seconds, Kaiba was pinning him to the wall by his neck. The taller boy brought back a fist, allowing it to collide with the horny one's face. The CEO dropped him before forcefully kicked his stomach, then walked away. He lifted Téa bride-style, her shirt opened to the bottom of her bra. He and Pegasus left the scene after Kaiba left the injured boy with one last threat:
 
“Touch her again and I'll kill you.”
 
They climbed into the limo, gently laying the unconscious girl on the seat across from them. As the limo drove off, all was still… until five seconds later when Kaiba jumped to the other seat and buttoned her shirt. Then, he returned to his spot.
 
“I remember what that feeling was like. Wonderful, isn't it?” Pegasus spoke wistfully.
 
“W-what feeling.” Kaiba tried to hide it all, but he knew what was being implied.
 
“You really love her, don't you?” the man turned to regard the one before him. Kaiba hesitated, before just letting it all out.
 
“More than love, it's- I don't know what it is, but I can't stop thinking about her. I can't eat, I can't sleep, and no matter what I do it's always like she's there. God… what do I do?” He felt like 3000 tons were just lifted from his chest… before realizing who now knew his deepest, darkest secret.
 
“There's only one thing you can do, Kaiba-boy: you have to tell her. Oh, and don't worry, this secrets just between us.” The limo stopped at the Kaiba mansion. “You better take good care of her, she has guard dogs.” Something dawned on Pegasus, “That's why you're always bothering Joey Wheeler isn't it? For her attention?”
 
“…”
 
SLAM!
 
The door shut and Kaiba entered his home, Pegasus's laughter ringing in the distance. They had reached a mutual understanding.
 
Ignoring the bewildered expression of his staff, Kaiba calmly yet hastily made his way up to the guest bedroom closest to his own. With some difficulty, he managed to open the door and lay the disheveled girl on the soft, silk sheets. As much as it pained him to do so, he turned and left, shutting the door softly behind him. Kaiba knew he couldn't be there when she awakened; things would be too awkward.
 
Turning down the hall, he stiffly made his way to Mokuba's room. He hadn't seen the boy all day and greatly missed him. Knocking first, of course, the handsome CEO turned the knob and entered the room. He wasn't at all shocked by what he saw. The Game Station was blaring, causing his entrance to go unheard. The words `Game Over' flashed on the screen.
 
“You shouldn't have played `Celtic Guardian', you needed a magic card.” The elder male advised.
 
“Big brother!” A giant mess of raven hair tackled him, causing him to falter backward slightly. Although Téa was freakishly light to carry, Kaiba wasn't one to get much sleep, so the day's events had worn him out. Crouching down, he looked the boy in the eye.
 
“Hey kiddo, how was your day?” he asked, ruffling the mess Mokuba called hair.
 
“It was ok I guess, nothing interesting happened.” Looking up, the child wrinkled his nose in worry. “What's wrong?”
 
“Nothing.” Kaiba lied, getting up. “Let's get something to eat.
 
The two had made their way downstairs and begun to eat the meal, freshly prepared by Kaiba's cooks. Afterwards, everyone had been sent to the servant's quarters separate from the house. Don't misunderstand, it wasn't the sort of place one might keep slaves in the late 1700s, it just appeared to be a four star motel. As he finished eating, Mokuba noticed something strange.
 
“Seto, why is there a third serving?” Indeed, a plate of food sat on a tray. There was a vase holding a single rose and a mug of hot cocoa steaming. It was a tad chilly out. Picking up their clean dishes, Kaiba stood and carried the query to the sink. He only responded after placing them down.
 
“Follow me and you'll find out.” Carefully lifting the aforementioned meal, the CEO ascended the stairs with his younger brother hot at his heels. Soon, they were both standing before the guest bedroom. “Open the door for me, please.” Mokuba quickly complied, doing as he was told.
 
“Big brother… why is Téa here? I-is she ok?” Mokuba's violet-grey eyes shone with concern for his friend as Kaiba gently placed the tray on a table.
 
“She's fine, Mokuba. Just a little tired.” With that, the young boy was ushered out since she `needs her rest'. Mokuba let out a small yawn.
 
“It's late, you should get some rest. Night kiddo.” The black ball of fuzz was promptly pulled into a bear hug, before turning to leave.
 
“Good night, Seto.” As he turned down the hall, Mokuba couldn't help but smile. `Good for you, big brother.'
 
 
R_S: So, there you go. I'll post Ch. 3 a.s.a.p. It'll probably be the last chapter. Later!