Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Unexpected Adventures of the YGO Cast and Me! ❯ Note/Introduction ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sephira: Hi! Welcome to my ficcy!! Practically, I really don't have any intentions of continuing my other fic coz nobody reviews!!! >__< I just have to take my time. So I've decided that I make another fic. I call it "The Unexpected Adventures of the YGO Cast and Me!" Pretty long title, ne? Here's the summary:

(With guest stars Sami and Ben! ^__^) Set before the Dueling Tower: The YGO gang are on their way to Alcatraz Dueling Tower!! But on their way, the blimp they were riding in gets sucked into a portal that leads to…

So how's that? The point of this story mainly is the YGO cast will never arrive at the Dueling Tower coz there are so many in store for them! Even if they find the portal that leads back to the real world, they'll just arrive to a place where we've never been before! And they have to do some errands. And also meet up with original characters! The YGO cast will have a hard time! ^___^ Oh and also, you guys will meet my Yami, Sepharoth. Or you can just call him Seph-kun!

Seph: >__< HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU NOT TO CALL ME IN THAT STUPID PATHETIC NAME??!?!!?!?!?!?

Sephira: I was just being polite, that's all! *whispers* Good thing I didn't even bother putting "Deaf" in…

Seph: -_- I hear that.

Sephira: ¬_¬ Whatever. So when you read, you review! Hear that? Or else, I'll have my Yami come over there and rip your computer into pieces! *evil laughter*

Seph: *evil grin*

Sephira: And also, no flames please! I never received one, but please don't send me any! Coz I'll use them to burn Kaiba's mansion! *evil laughter once again*

Seph: *more evil grin*

Sephira: Also, if you have any ideas of Tea-bashing (no Tea-bashing while Ben is here), just send me any!! Coz I'm not good at bashing people.

Kaiba: *pipes in* BUT YOU BASH ME!!

Sephira: Coz I know how to bash cold-hearted people like you!!! But I'll bash Tea more coz I really hate those stupid friendship speeches. I liked her when she was possessed by Marik. She's OK, but the friendship speeches have gone long enough. So maybe just a bit bashing on my unfave characters, while I'll do some serious bashing for Pegsy/Peggy, Tea and Shadi!

Shadi: *pipes in* HEY, I NEVER DID ANYTHING TO YOU!!

Sephira: Well, I just want to bash you, that's all. No apparent reason. I also wanted to tell you guys that Seph will not be appearing until I post up the Super Hyper Sugary Land adventure and that is just after the Pokemon adventure. It will be a long time before my Yami makes a special appearance. And FYI, my Yami is a boy. And my Millennium Item is the… THE MILLENNIUM CUPCAKE!!!!!!!!!! All hail the almighty M. Cupcake!! *bows in front of an altar where a golden cupcake with an Anubis Eye on it is placed*

Seph: FEAR THE EVILNESS!! *bows too*

Everybody else: -_____-;;;;;;;;

Sephira: *stops worshipping the M. Cupcake* So please R&R. Give me some ideas, and no flames please! ^___^