Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Worst Dream Ever(seriously. kaiba, ray and bakura act really gay) ❯ Before We Found The Anus ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kc: Okay guys. You did a good job but the prologue was kind of crappy.

Sadie: Of course it was! You made it! And why did you have to torment me in this fic?

Katie: Ya!

Kc: Come on! I had to make it interesting!

Amy: Kc is I ever get my hands on you….**makes a violent gesture in mid-air of her punching someone's lights out**

Seto: I liked this fic.

Joey: Only because you got to be with Amy at the end!

Seto: Shut up or I'll…

Yugi: FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

**Joey and Seto jump at each other and a dust fight starts**

Tristan: Five bucks on Kaiba.

Yami: I'll make that ten.

Sadie: **ignoring the fight while Amy and Katie watch it interestedly** And what was with the giant Anus?

Kc: let's just say it had to do with a little thing called Plot Construction,

Bakura: Oh No! Not you too. Geez. I was already in a fic where the author kept saying that!

Kc:**grins wryly**

**fight still continues and Joey is getting the crap beat out of him**

================00000000000================

***Sadie, Amy and Katie are walking in the school grounds**

Sadie: So are you guys coming over later?

Amy:**sighs exasperatedly** -_-0 Yes Sadie we told you at least ten times now…

Katie:**Laughs**

**The girls continue walking when a big hole appears in the ground.**

Sadie:What is that thing?