Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Time for Revenge! ❯ Time for Revenge! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Time for Revenge

Chapter 1: Time for Revenge!

Disclaimer: I don't own YGO.

This is going to be one of the most fun fics to write ever! Not only do I get to show bashers how it feels to see one of your favorite characters bashed….I get to express my feelings about fandoms, fangirls and all that crap in this as well!

And come on…You can't hate this fic. Isn't about time everyone saw how bad it is to bash characters? That's the whole point of this fic…And other crap.

This is kinda a Spamfic…And it's kinda not. But I'm going to put it as a Spamfic anyway! If anyone knows what it really should be, then send me an email…Or better, review my fic and tell me what type of fic it is!

~

"I am tired of being bashed because I'm a good person." Anzu suddenly blurted out to her female friends. If many people hate Anzu, maybe we should all hope everyone in the world becomes like Yami Bakura. He looks cute and has a cool personality, right? If everyone had his personality no one would care if someone tried to kill you--Everyone is only being like Yami Bakura after all. If Yami Bakura ever tried to kill you it would be alright, wouldn't it? Since he is such a `hunk' after all.

"Well I don't like the fact that I am hated just because I love my brother and cheer him on." Sighed Shizuka. Kindness, something barely anyone has today.

"Don't forget that there are people who hate you because of that fan-made pairing about you and Kaiba Seto loving each other." The best female duelist, Mai, pointed out.

"Why would I love someone who makes my brother mad? I don't love or even like that guy." Tears came down Shizuka's eyes. Shizuka is a very gentle person, which is why her feelings could get hurt easily. Don't you know someone in real life who is like that?

"I'm not annoying!" Miho wailed. "Is it wrong to be happy and perky?!"

"Apparently for many fans it is." Entered in Isis, along with Rebecca.

"It really sucks to be hated and bashed...Don't you think so Isis and Rebecca?" Asked Anzu.

"I don't think I have been bashed or made fun of before." Replied Isis.

"Same with me." Spoke Rebecca.

"Oh you just wait, Rebecca..." Started Mai. "As soon as the DOOM org. saga shows up in America, and every fangirl sees that you are in love with Yuugi--You will be hated, and bashed."

...What? It's true!

"And don't forget!" Jumped up Miho, all ditzy and happy looking. "Isis is not bashed because, no offense to you Isis, just speaking the truth from what I've seen from, is because you do not look as pretty as Anzu, Mai, Shizuka and I."

"...Meaning you are not as threatening as us." Whispered Anzu that was loud enough to hear.

"Oh, I see." As Isis finished her sentence she sat down in the sofa. She didn't know whether to hit them with a plate or a can of creamed corn-which do you think could do more damage?

"You're gonna die, someone is going to stab you." Mai whispered in Rebecca's ear.

"No I won't!" Cried out Rebecca.

"Well! We should do something to get back at all the bashers! Something every fan would hate!" Filled with confidence, Anzu spoke out. Can you just hear a crowd going "Go Anzu!"?

"What might that be, Anzu?" Asked Miho.

"Harm, bash and attack the ones the fans hate! The male characters!!"

DUN DUN DUN

"Isis! Even know you are not bashed, you will still be part of this group because you can see the future!" Said Mai.

"How pleasant." Mumbled Isis. Not very happy about the situation she has gotten herself into, right?

"Alright girls! Let's go cause some trouble!!" Yelled Mai as she did a cool pose.

"I can't wait to bash brother!" Giggled Shizuka.

"As most of you know already, doing this will not be a simple task…" The leader of the group, Anzu, began to talk. "…Bashing and attacking the ones we target will not be easy, but if we work together I know we can do it! Also, another factor will be the fangirls that support Yuugi and the others…."

The group of girls that were listening to Anzu's speech was nodding their heads in agreement as she spoke.

"We must keep this organization `underground' as long as we can-hopefully it will not be discovered. If the word gets out to the fangirls about what we are doing; we're screwed."

"Right!" All the girls said in union.

"Let's go make up a group name for us and paint it on a van so it can be our transportation vehicle!" Miho shouted in excitement.

**********

"It looks perfect." Smiled Rebecca.

"If we weren't going to bash brother, I bet he would be proud of this!" Shizuka smiled at her friends.

This is what the van said on its side:

The Attackers and Bashers

"Bashing and attacking good looking anime guys since 2004"

"I love it!" Anzu grinned evilly.

"This is going to be so much fun!" Mai hugged her friend, Anzu. "I'm glad you thought of this!" She gave Anzu a `friendly' slap on the back. However, even know it was meant to be friendly, it ended up hurting like hell.

"Ugh!" Anzu fell smack into the van.

"Sorry! Sorry! Anzu! I'm so sorry!!" Mai ran around franticly with a first aid kit.

Suddenly, a loud yell was heard by the `Attackers and Bashers' group.

"Someone get these fangirls away from meeeeeeeeeeeeee!!"

"Someone's in trouble!" Mazaki Anzu jumped up in a justice pose.

"Let's go help them!" Rebecca entered the back of the van.

"You drive, Isis!" Mai seated herself in the front passenger seat.

As soon as the group entered in the bashing mobile they were off in a flash.

To Be Continued

~

R&r